As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Go Time

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Go Time

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    goehlegoehle Registered User regular
    I like the borderless look.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Sometimes you accidentally murder people. You know your gun just goes off... in dead eye... 7 times... in their crotch. All I'm saying is happens to lots of people.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Maybe they shouldn't be such dicks.

Why would you greet a friendly "Howdy" with such nastiness?

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I've noticed it saying "Moseying in <place>" on my friends list when people are playing RDR2. Are y'all really moseying? Is there a button to mosey?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    PyrianPyrian Registered User regular
    That second panel background is fantastic.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I finished a mission where I left a pretty high body count. So I started looting corpses, as was my right as champion. In the middle of my festivities, the marshalls showed up to find the perpetrator of the slaughter. I was indignant. Games aren’t supposed to give me consequences for my crimes. :P

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    I've noticed it saying "Moseying in <place>" on my friends list when people are playing RDR2. Are y'all really moseying? Is there a button to mosey?

'Is there a Mosey button?' they ask.
    877563176_WNpfQ-2100x20000.jpg

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    sokpupetsokpupet Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    I never really got into the roleplay aspect with RDR. I didn't understand the allure of it.
    Then, playing as Trevor early on in GTA V, I was hiding out by a rental cabin on the outskirts of Paleto Forest, waiting for the heat to die down alongside a lovely couple sitting on the porch. Just as my stars dropped and I was about to leave, I heard the woman say to her husband, "You'd think some people would just kill themselves."
    Naturally, Trevor took offense to that, calmly walked a safe distance away, and lobbed a grenade at the surprisingly judge-y couple, neatly obliterating them.
    From then on, Trevor could not abide even the slightest transgression upon his person.
    My Arthur Morgan has so far been a lenient and forgiving soul.
    We'll see how long that holds up.

sokpupet on
  • Options
    bruceskibruceski Registered User regular
    Gabipus Rex

WoW - Baelgun server
    Beohrn, 70 tauren druid
    random alts.

Wii number -- 0277 0746 9561 0171
    --Metroid Prime 3
  • Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Skull2185 wrote: »

'Is there a Mosey button?' they ask.
    877563176_WNpfQ-2100x20000.jpg

beat me to it.

• Options
    ProwlingmonkeyProwlingmonkey Registered User regular
    Doesn't help that 'look at to talk' and 'aim unholstered gun' are both left trigger

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I just wanted to pet the farm dog. Why you gotta be a dick and pull a gun on me, rancher?

Oh well. My farm now.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan