As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2018 - Gifting complete!

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    The most wonderful time of the year is here!
    Hello Satan, I'm Skeith! I tend to post in the job thread and the webcomic thread, so if you don't frequent those you probably don't see much of me. I'm a 30 year old sad sack trying to find work as a librarian, and in my off time I'm generally reading or watching something as I play a video game. Here's a list to make life a bit easier for you (please note that it will grow as I look at other lists):

http://a.co/3CFnr8d

I've got the Octopus Pie comics on there, but another favorite that I'm trying to collect is Stand Still, Stay Silent. In general I don't like to collect ongoing series, but I'll make an exception for that series because it's gorgeous. I've also been waiting to buy that language tree poster the artist put together. I play almost exclusively PC games these days, mainly WoW, FFXIV, and Warframe. Sometimes Crusader Kings 2. The other game I play with regularity is Fate/Grand Order, because I'm weeaboo scum, and that gacha has me by the short hairs. I've been trying to get things together enough to buy a PS4, so I have some games listed. I don't have any consoles from the current or last generation. I've also got a few books and movies listed, as well as some models. I don't have a whole lot of space where I live so nothing too huge is up there besides The Far Side anthology. I don't really have hobbies at the moment because I've been broke for the last couple of years.

If you want to send something crafty, know that I live in Hawaii, so stuff that's knitted or crochet would be admired rather than worn, as I still haven't made good on my threats to move back to the Mainland. I don't have a lot of preference as far as food goes, but I don't like nuts in cookies (including coconut, one of the many ironies of my life here in Hawaii), and you'll need to ship them in a hard container if you go that route.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    in all my time here i’ve never done one of these, maybe i should this year

also amazon is making it very difficult to add non amazon items to a list (at least via iphone)

does anyone have any list alternatives they use?

EzUAYcn.png
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    there are things not on amazon?!

oh also, everyone remember amazon.smile where what you order a piece of money goes to a charity? Is that still a thing?

• AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

oh also, everyone remember amazon.smile where what you order a piece of money goes to a charity? Is that still a thing?

Yeah, amazon reminds me every time I go to their main site and don’t go to the smile version.

Nothing. Matters.
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

Sure is, although it's now 0.5% of the value of your purchase instead of 1%. Still, free charity donations are a good thing!

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

also amazon is making it very difficult to add non amazon items to a list (at least via iphone)

there's the Amazon Assistant plugin which I believe works on mobile chrome

but its also super invasive and pops up ads on every website

so its best to just turn it on for an hour, add all the extra shit you want to your amazon wishlist, then turn it back off

also would it be possible to get a sticky on this and the saints thread? They don't always get a lot of traffic, but I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on them

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    HAIL SATAN

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    I can't speak for everyone but most of my favorite gifts I've gotten from secret exchanges like this have been handmade, whether crafts or food, so don't feel like you gotta be flush with cash or have intimate knowledge of forumers to be a good gifter; the whole point/fun is in the giving! (Which means someone has to *get* a thing too, which is also fun)

Also I'm so in, will submit full info this evening :D

Nullzone on
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    You know I think I'm in a place where I can actually manage to do this for once. Need to futz with a wishlist thing for a bit first but yeah.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Hmmm....kind of want to do this one. But I'm running the G&T one.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

There's an Amazon Assistant app on Android, I think that can work?

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular

Option 1: add a spoiler to your post and just throw links in there.

Option 2, for easier updates: post a view-only link to a google doc and paste links in there.

i just found a different wishlist app for ios that works well enough, since amazon assistant is only available for android

EzUAYcn.png
  • astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Yeah, let's do this! I'm more active on here nowadays and may even be able to guess at what some folks may want!

Email and wishlist to make an appearance in the next 24 hours.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Ok, i'm gonna use this post to repost and update my wishlist post. Once again I apologise for not having an amazon wishlist to make things easier, but I'm also planning to actually do a bit research into some good australian stores to save on shipping.

I am also always open to being surprised, so if you had an idea from anywhere else, go for it.

Thanks again
    First of all thank you so much for being a part of this. It's a lovely thing to do.

Geographically me
    I'm in Sydney, Australia. Which is annoying for shipping as well as quarantine stuff. Sorry. If you are thinking of sending food (which I would love), you might have to make sure with customs. But since it's a worldly city, it probably won't take too long to send things.

Also, first things first I have no relevant allergies.

Physically me
    I'm a 26 year old dude. I'm around 6 foot 2 and around 200 pounds. Probably don't worry about clothes, since i've just gone through and refilled my wardrobe recently (although now since I've been making jokes about sending people undies and socks I can't exactly not mention that i'm a large to extra large when it comes to that stuff). I am on the lookout for colourful, patterned socks at the moment. I am a UK size 12/13, US 13/14. A lot of mine currently have holes in them. I'll take a photo and link it in here of some of my examples. My only preference is not predominantly dark blue, since I generally wear them with jeans or blue shorts, and it's nice to have some contrast. Thanks so much.

I'm sort of looking into getting into straight razor shaving, but that stuff's also expensive so don't feel obliged.

Gaming
    I'm quite into video games, to put it mildly. I've just got a pc, but on the plus side, you can see exactly what I've got in my my steam profile. (the steam wishlist should now be in order) Generally, I'm a big fan of shooting games, games that put a lot of emphasis on movement, cool singleplayer games.

Recently gotten into racing games a bit.

Hobbies
    So I'm on and off with warhammer at the moment, taking my time to slowly convert up and paint some imperial knights. I've become more interested in using a bunch of non-gw modelling and painting products, like water effects and mud and whatnot. If you are quite knowledgeable about it, i would appreciate some weathering powders and washes, like from Vallejo. I've heard good things about their sepia and umber colours. I'm also looking at some of the AK Interactive mud splatter effects, and their moss effect, and some of their dust and streaking effects. The Combat Company is a good local company for that.

I'm thinking of getting into Infinity Miniatures, but I've honestly got no ideas about which factions I want to start with.

I also quite like other cool model kits. I've recently been liking lasercut mdf models from miniatures scenery, as well as the Easy District buildings from Knights of Dice (specifically their futuristic scifi stuff). Virgil was really nice and got me some great kits last year. If you are interested in buying from these australian companies which I really like supporting, then i'm pretty keen to get some of the Desert buggies, and Phoenix Bikes from miniature scenery.

I also really, really love artworks. If you would like to make something, I would really, really appreciate it. Other people's creations are amazing. My brother is a ceramicist, and has filled my parents' house with all sorts of lovely bowls and plates and various dishes and vases.

I'm also a big fan of odd gadgets and stuff.

Comics
    I'm into comics in a pretty big way. I only really buy trades, but they are taking over a bigger and bigger section of my shelf. Comics series I've got currently (I'll put most recent trade I've got after the relevant ones): Doom Patrol (Way and Derington) (1) Superman Birthright, Top 10, Transformers Last Stand of the Wreckers (I've got all the More than Meets the Eye and Robots in disguise ones that were released as part of that pdf bundle a bit ago, Black Widow (noto run), Hawkeye, Ellis's Moon Knight, Ms Marvel (5), MockingBird, Superior Foes of Spiderman, Bitch Planet (2), East of West (7), (probably one of my favourites), Injection (3) (holy shit I absolutely love this one), Kill Six Billion Demons (I have the small version of volume 1, and I'm curious about picking up the large version), Lazarus (5), Paper Girls (4), Rat Queens (3), Saga (8), Sex Criminals (4), Trees (2) Velvet (1), The Wicked and the Divine (6), Transmetropolitan (all), plus I've also got the Rice Boy book, and the first book for the webcomic Derelict. I really love just about all of these. I'm generally quite into Image books, but, if you've got something that you love, and would like to share it, I would most certainly be willing. I'm also a huge fan of webcomics. I do already also have The Fix, but I really don't like it all that much at all.

If you are looking to get me some comics, I would love the most recent trades of Paper Girls (5), Sex Criminals(5), East of West (8), The Wicked and the Divine (7), Lazarus (X+66), Saga (9). Like, I would be incredibly happy with getting any of these these. Also, if you want to get me books, Book Depository.com has free shipping worldwide which ends up making it cheaper for Australia than amazon.

They don't have to be recent, and I would love to get started on some new series, especially since Chew has come to a close, and I should get something to replace it. If you feel like getting me the first few issues of a completed run that you love, that'd be great. I'm also interested in getting Faction and Aja's Iron Fist at some point, as well as Grayson, and possibly Midnighter.

I also really want to get my hands on the Legion tv series, but it's a tad expensive over here.

Other books
    I've started reading a bit more, although in fits and spurts. I mostly borrow a lot of books from a friend who buys too many books. Mostly scifi and fantasy books, and they tend to lean a little YAish. I'm interested in the last book in the Three-Body Problem series, as well as the Provenance book by Anne Leckie, since I absolutely adored Ancilliary Justice.

I'm also a fan of non-fiction, and my favourite books are King Leopold's Ghost, Dancing in the Glory of Monsters, and the Dictator's handbook. I also quite enjoyed Ron Chernow's Hamilton biography, as well as Lafayette in the Somewhat United States.

Music
    I'm hugely into Bec Sandridge, Carly Rae Jepsen's Emotion Side B, Janelle Monae, Hayley Kiyoko, Phoenix, the Protomen, Daft Punk, Fever Ray, Kavinsky, the Knife, Of Montreal, Zhu, Safia, Peking Duk, Run the Jewels and Neil Cicierega. If you know the radio station Triple J. That's generally the sort of music I like. Maybe leaning more towards indie pop. Interesting melodies and such.

Food
    I'm am super into cooking, and trying things from other places. I've got all the Ottolenghi books (actually, I guess i'm now missing the dessert one, and the simple one, although i've got to say i'm not as interested in either of them), and have recently began getting quite into japanese cooking. Got Ivan Ramen, and book by Kimiko Barber, which is pretty great. I'm interested in getting an entry level cookbook for Mexican cuisine. I've recently gotten really into pickling, with a great book by Cornersmith Cafe, which is lasting me really well. I'm not sure if there's much I need for doing more pickling, but hey, it's something that I'm really into. I also like making my own mead.

But, I'm also willing to try a whole bunch of new things. Like with everything else, if you are passionate about it, that's probably good enough to make me passionate about it as well. (Like seriously, Khoo sent me the ramen cookbook, and it sent me down a huge ramen rabbit hole and basically introduced me to what is now one of my favourite foods.) I'm also pretty patient when it comes to cooking, and am willing to spend a lot of time if I think the result is worth it. I've spent about 2 full days of cooking, just to serve some ramen bowls to my family.

I'm interested in Southern US food as well, so if you know a lot about that and are passionate about that, then hell yes.

If you want to send me food things, be aware of customs, and what is probably a super long travel time, but at the same time, oh hell yes I would absolutely love that.

There's also an australian company that has really good spices called Herbies. The house I live in has a really well stocked spice cabinet, but I am always interested in more interesting mixes, and now that i'm looking at it, their True Blue Aussie kit looks really nice and different. But if you see anything that inspires you, then go for it.

Lalabox on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Hail Satan.

I am a fella from Perth, Western Australia, I do a bit of gaming (not a super amount though I am quite time poor), on my xbox one, PS4 and a switch (we just bought this), I'm really into board games, and a bit of D&D, and while I love climbing I've been a bit busy in the past year or so I haven't had the opportunity to get out and have fun. With board games Viv and I have an awful lot, we in fact, have a list, in case you are thinking of getting me one. This year I've been doing a lot of PnP and will be running my first capaign at the end of the year (curse of Strahd). With D&D I am a complete sucker for cool customisation thingos and painting minis to make it look way cooler than they did before.

Speaking of painting things and the like. I like making things in general and have lately been modelling a few things for D&D, but lack the consistency to say that I am good at it. The next things I am planning to build are some trees and some town buildings.

If you are a creative type and would like to make anything or have anything local that is unique that would be dope as well.

I also have a dog! I love him a lot and he is scientifically the best dog.

If you want to know what to get you can ask the wife, or a few other west Australian forumers in the neighbourhood that you can find in the Australia thread.

If you are a foreign person, please keep in mind things like power plugs in Australia run off 240 Volts, and sending unpackaged food is a big ol' no no. (sealed food is fine though). Also, please don't get me steam games (or PC games in general) as I probably will not play them.

I also have amazon Wishlist in my signature which I am constantly updating at the moment, some of these things are for me, and are expensive! Do not feel pressure to buy them! Feel free to be inspired by them though!

Blake T on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Tagging this to think about it. Been a few years, since I stopped my participation streak. I can probably afford to send something nice, this year.

We’ll see.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2018
    alright here goes
    heya satan my names tito and i live down in central florida. it’s my first time doing this so i’m sorry if maybe this post is bad!

first, here are a couple of wish lists:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1XURMIIK6I4B6

http://wishmindr.com/list/43es

as far as general suggestions, i’m super into wrestling and overwatch. game systems i own are ps4 and switch. i like fighting games and jrpgs, and am open to any indie games you might think i’d like! the same goes for board games, as i’ve been trying to get my wife into playing them with my brother in law and his wife. if you need any help with wrestling stuff, @Cello knows about who my favs are, and @Javen may be able to help with any video game stuff.

oh i also love beer and have been trying to get into scotch and whiskeys as well, so anything like cool glasses or the like would be neat

i usually wear a small in shirts and i am almost always wearing some form of a black flat brim baseball cap if you see a cool one

hmm that’s it i think! happy holidays!

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Woo! I did the email properly! I'll be back to make a proper suggestion post. Thanks for herding the cats again this year, Brolo!

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    . wrote: »
    Woo! I did the email properly! I'll be back to make a proper suggestion post. Thanks for herding the cats again this year, Brolo!

Yaaaaaaay!!

Heya, plut! Xoxo

@Rankenphile Would it be possible to get a sticky on this and the Saints thread?

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/222350/secret-saints-2018#latest

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yup!

Heck yeah satans.

8406wWN.png
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2018
    Wishlist post!

What is up my favorite dark lord, it is me, Rank. I am a dude what likes lots of stuff -- cooking, making art, listening to loud music, and making and playing games.

I have two wishlists at the moment that may be of interest -- one of them is just a lot of records, because I collect vinyl and listen to them a bunch, the other is a long mishmash of just about anything I find on Amazon that I want to remind myself to check out later. It's at least a few hundred items long at this point, but I keep it pretty up to date and take off anything I don't really dig anymore, so if it's on there it's a pretty safe bet.

That doesn't mean you should only get me stuff from there though! Hand-made stuff is super duper rad, and anything you know about that you think would be up my alley is even better. I just recently got a PS4 Pro, and the last Playstation I had was a PS2 so there is a LOT of games I missed in the last two generations. The only games I have for it right now are RDR2, Spider-Man, God of War and the Uncharted Collection, so anything I missed from that platform that you think are a must-play is hella welcome. I love D&D and especially D&D-related props and gizmos, I collect cool unusual dice, I've been getting into 40k Kill Team recently and in general love a good tabletop game, a neat crafting tool, art books, good novels, kitchen tools and fun stuff.

My shoe size is around 9.5 and my waist is about 34, if you're looking for socks/underpants.

I've got two super cool kitties named Leonard and Greg, if you have something in mind they'd be into.

If you have questions, don't be shy about having an Imp get in contact and ask.

Bye satan I love you byebye!

Wishlists:
    Records
    Everything Else

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
    My only wish is for more time for Rank so he can make a wishlist post

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    But what about all the children all over the world joining hands and singing in peace and harmony?

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    But what about all the children all over the world joining hands and singing in peace and harmony?

Yes, the harvested electrical current from that many children would be sufficient to power a Rankentime-generating device.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    I very much look forward to these threads! I have to sit out this year since we are tightening the purse strings a lot to afford surgery and stuff. Bleh.

Love y'all! Have fun

Erin The Red on
  • .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    . wrote: »

Yaaaaaaay!!

Heya, plut! Xoxo

Sup, birthday buddy! A Sataning is upon us once again.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Oh geez I completely missed this go up, woo satans

I will edit this space once I get some time to send the sign up email and copy/paste/edit a proper post

edit: oh shii proper poooost
    Hello mine satan and/or casual readers!

I may add to this post as I think of things to say, but I'll try to keep it short and sweet. I'm a 35 year old dude living in the Northeast US, 6'00'' and I'm actually... not super fat anymore? I lost 72 lbs this year so far, so I'm kind of in the process of updating my wardrobe to fit the new me (down to a Large/XL in shirt size). I've also gotten way into cooking as part of that whole weight loss thing, so there's a few things in my list that would be cool but not super necessary. I've also gotten way more into board/card games lately and have been regularly playing them. I'll try just about any kind of music, movie or book (I know this sounds strange, but I'd prefer kindle/digital versions! Makes it so much easier when you travel which is when I read the most) you can throw at me. For bideo games, I have a PC, PS4, Switch and 3DS for current gen stuff but I'm really not looking for anything new on that front, my backlog (especially on PS4) is getting disgusting. If you get completely stuck for ideas, gift cards would actually be rad given the wardrobe updating. I know I'm leaving this somewhat vague as it is.

And in the end if you don't want to go with any of the above, that's fine! Just no NSFW stuff is all I ask.

I know my Amazon wishlist has tons of stuff in it, but don't feel like you have to hold to any of that. Also if you do get something from it but not from Amazon, please make sure you mark it as purchased as I share that list with friends and family members as well. Honestly I'm sure whatever you get me I'll like. Feel free to ping ideas off rhylith or Yukira, they know my likes a bit. Thank you very much in advance!

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    I haven't done this in years, but I've started reading the forums again and I'm in a much more stable place, so I'm in. I love stalking someone to find a good gift for them.
    Hello, thank you for checking this out. I'm sure I'll appreciate anything I receive, but that doesn't help you at all.

For baked goods, I'm down, but I dislike most nuts. Any junk food or snacks from your area of the globe would be enjoyed or at least tried and then shared with the office.

If you are a crafty person that makes hats, I would love a hat because my head is extra large. Store bought hats give me a ring around my forehead after about 10 minutes. Fun socks are great too.

For current generation systems, I have a PS4 and a 2DS (plays 3DS games). I don't have a Switch, but I keep thinking I should pick one up soon. I have a Steam wishlist, but it is mostly Indie games that I can actually play on my computer.

I will add to this as I think of other things.

I have a few things on this list. I'll add more ideas as I think of them. Including non-amazon stuff.
    Satans wishlist

My default family wishlist

Iloveslimes on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    HAIL AND WELL MET, SATAN.
    I don't get in to much these days aside from gaming (PC and PS4), drinking coffee, and now, thanks to @Raijin Quickfoot and his dang generosity last year, building and painting Gunpla. Like, it's becoming a problem, but I enjoy it, get off my back, I can quit any time I want! I have also been streaming stuff that I play and build, but I think I am pretty well set up right now. However I am sure that I will find more gear that I absolutely need, becasue the best part of any hobby is acquiring cool gear. Enough about me though, you will find links to wish-lists* that are hopefully completely updated by the time the names writ in blood.

Steam
    Amazon

*Wish-lists are also shared with nosy family members who want to know what to get me.

Welp, that's good enough for a placeholder post, for now. . .

EDIT: Removed the Newegg link because it wasn't public, as well as embarrassing.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    If my sig linked you here, it means it's still broken. GO HERE FOR MY 2019 SECRET SATANS POST!

Veldrin on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Hello Satan!
    as you’ve likely seen by my hastily slapped together amazon wishlist, I like video games and anime (I technically don’t have a computer these days, so no Steam listings). I’m also on a burgeoning jewellery making kick, but nearly everything associated with that is expensive as heck, so I’m not going go there, here. I could probably use a set of good quality jewellery pliers, though, but I wouldn’t worry about that.

Edit: okay, so I did make a wishlist on a local-ish jewellery supplier website, but I’ve discovered that it’s not actually shareable, so I’ll dump the individual links here:
    Backing away from just fully saying “buy me this stuff”, here’s a general listing of other things I like, for inspiration based gifting.

Music: I like just about anything, but notable faves include ridiculous hair-metal (Rhapsody of Fire, Van Canto, Lion (they did the theme for the original Transformers movie and I can never find anything else by them), etc), “niche metal” (Protokult, Baby Metal), dumb techno/electronica/dubstep that kicks but either doesn’t take itself seriously (or super does). Thanks to Zonugal this year, I learned I like Enya, and upon actually listening to it, that shouldn’t be surprising to me.

Books: fantasy and sci-fi are my big things. If you smash them together, I’m all over that (Eberron and Spell Jammer, were, in some ways, things that scratched that itch). If done well, cosmic horror is pretty good (I rather liked The Ballad of Black Tom). Detective novels are hit or miss, but I did really enjoy the Harry Dresden series.

Movies: I’ll watch just about anything once. I’ve been meaning to get Thor 2, because it’s never on streaming services. I dunno, if you’re leaning in this direction (or towards anime not on my amazon list) get someone to message me on here, twitter or FB to make sure I don’t have it yet.

Comics: definitely also a thing, though also a “check and see”.

I like coffee, but have no special equipment, outside of the basic “grounds go here, pour hot water on it” stuff. So if you know a good blend that comes in blasphemous pre-ground? I’ll use it.

I am known to enjoy a good whiskey or beer, but I also know the perils of sending that stuff via mail (not to mention import/export fees across borders), so yeah. This entry was mostly a formality, since I’ve seen it on other dear Satan posts.

Handmade whatevers, if that’s your thing, would be awesome.

I wear a XXL shirt size. Soft, thick, warm socks are always appreciated.

Lastly, and here’s the long shot, if you have a line on the fist parts of the old Car Voltron (the ones that were spring loaded and launched like four to six feet away into the bushes, never to be seen again) at a decent price, I will love you forever. Or if the price is too rich for your blood, please at least pass the info on to me. Like I said, a long shot.

Alright, I filled it out more, after getting a better daily allotment of spoons. Hopefully this helps.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Hey there, going to try this secret Satan thing.
    I'm a lady in my 30's, located in SW Ontario, Canada. Clothing size is usually medium. I can always use more mittens/gloves/socks. (Oh god I'm so ooooold, I actually want socks) Brown is my favourite clothing colour.

Interests: I am a PC gamer, book reader, and like to take walks. For games I'm interested in RPG games, WoW merchandise. (although with a toddler tearing up my house, the collectible stuff is kinda on hold right now.)
    For books, I'm mostly into non fiction. Not so much into biographies, but I enjoy books about the history of places, cultures, and things.
    I do have a cat, as you can see, and I am a bit of a cat person.

Music: I love good movie Soundtracks (Williams, Zimmer, etc). Also, any of the 'epic' music like Two Steps from Hell.

Not much of a movie person, I'm afraid.

I'm a sucker(heh) for chocolate/candy. Unfortunately, I have a nut allergy, so a lot of good chocolate is a no go. But if the packaging says may contain traces of nuts I will be fine. Or if you create something, you don't have to sanitize your kitchen.

I'm not much of a drinker, but I do enjoy alcohol that's easily mixed with other drinks (like sourpuss, or cherry whiskey)

As my house is constantly a mess, organizational items can totally be helpful.

My amazon wish list is a hodge podge of stuff that I like, although, you can use it as a reference guide.
    https://www.amazon.ca/hz/wishlist/ls/DCLWNZTYANAP?&sort=default

My steam is below.

Quick question, how much do people usually spend around? I know there's no minimum or maximum, but I don't want to be the cheapskate.

Muzzmuzz on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »
    I'm a lady in my 30's, located in SW Ontario, Canada. Clothing size is usually medium. I can always use more mittens/gloves/socks. (Oh god I'm so ooooold, I actually want socks) Brown is my favourite clothing colour.

Interests: I am a PC gamer, book reader, and like to take walks. For games I'm interested in RPG games, WoW merchandise. (although with a toddler tearing up my house, the collectible stuff is kinda on hold right now.)
    For books, I'm mostly into non fiction. Not so much into biographies, but I enjoy books about the history of places, cultures, and things.

Music: I love good movie Soundtracks (Williams, Zimmer, etc). Also, any of the 'epic' music like Two Steps from Hell.

I'm a sucker(heh) for chocolate/candy. Unfortunately, I have a nut allergy, so a lot of good chocolate is a no go. But if the packaging says may contain traces of nuts I will be fine. Or if you create something, you don't have to sanitize your kitchen.

My amazon wish list is a hodge podge of stuff that I like, although, you can use it as a reference guide.

My steam is below.

Quick question, how much do people usually spend around? I know there's no minimum or maximum, but I don't want to be the cheapskate.

About 8 thousand dollars on average

pocket change

EzUAYcn.png
    edited November 2018
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »

My steam is below.

Hey Muzz -

I 've spent between $30 to $150 CDN in the past, with the higher numbers usually being due to international shipping. It's a big range, but generally I just go by looking for something fun that I think my satanee would enjoy.

edit:

Also handmade/crafted/cooked gifts are a blessing, and a forumer favorite. Pretty much always loved by folks around here, so don't worry about trying to figure out a dollar value amount if you're sending them!

Brolo on
    also the list is updated!

if you've signed up and don't see yourself in the list in the OP, please contact me!