As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

who got banned and why thread

chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
Has it really been 3 weeks since someone has been banned, or are mods just not posting updates anymore?

chamberlain on

• Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    Why would you care O_o

but yeah, its been pretty quiet. That last post of mine in the infraction thread, though, i had to IP ban the guy because he kept making stupid alts.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    It was interesting, that's all. And good for lulz.

Plus it takes the mystery out of people being banned.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I've seen several infractions occur over the past month or so that have not ended up in the infractions thread, though.

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I think we've already had a thread in here explaining that we're under no obligation to post every little thing. We do it when we've got the time. Its actually kind of a pain in the ass.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Do you ever get any enjoyment out of reading "who got banned and why"? Sometimes I feel sadistic and need a good laugh at someone else expense.

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Everyone enjoys it. That doesn't mean the mod staff are actually obligated to dance for you, though.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The Cat wrote: »
    Everyone enjoys it. That doesn't mean the mod staff are actually obligated to dance for you, though.

Maybe they should amend the posting of those to be only the most humiliating / hilarious stuff. FYI, the mods are always appreciated.

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The thread's actually kind of my way of knowing who's not around anymore.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I enjoy reading that thread, because I am unsufferably curious to the point of being annoying, and if I see someone be banned, the first thing I do is look through the last few days of posting history to find out why.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    We tend not to post spammers and alt-bans.

Thanatos on