As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    With a Radiant Dawn banner in January, let 3.0 herald the laguz, at last.

I hope so. As I said before, I've been watching Path of Radiance let's plays so now I'm like extra hyped for laguz heroes since I actually know who the characters are. Especially like, I want a Naesala GHB :3

Still need to watch Radiant Dawn - that's next on my list after I get through Mangs' PoR Maniac Mode playthrough (had to watch his original PoR playthrough first since he's skipping all the story in this one, but I wanted to see this one too)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Smash Ultimate saw all that FEH art JUST THERE waiting to be used and seems to have gone wild with it.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Maz- wrote: »

Best spirit confirmed

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    Good: Legendary Lyn and Flying Olivia on same round, neither of which I had
    Bad: they're -ATK/+DEF and +HP/-DEF respectively
    Ugly: I'm out of Orbs :redface:

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
    edited November 2018
    5uxd93psyvgl.png

Finally, Bartre gets the manly weapon he deserves (plz have armor effectiveness still... I don't wanna give up my refined hammer...)

Warlock82 on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    Arena has been getting more rough each week, probably due to the next level skills (DB4, etc). I used to never see ranged units at 734+, but I'm seeing +10 veronicas and dancers with that 170 bst skill now, making getting deathless runs quite frustrating.

I hit 21 a few times, but I think I'm probably back to 19.5!

There, finally done:
    7sz13xgkstag.png

Hmm, maybe Bartre should be next considering he gets a new weapon...

• AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    I just rolled 2 blues on the new banner. Free pull Quan, -atk +hp, naturally. Still new to me though, cool.

Second orb is a THIRD off focus 5 star Shigure! What the hell! I don't like you, Shigure, but I guess I can give your Lance to Oscar. And can't complain about 2 five stars in 4 orbs!

I'm not putting too much hope into the next FEH channel so as to not be let down. Dunno if the developers have the skill or desire to really expand the gameplay in satisfying ways.

edited November 2018
    Say whhhaaaaaatttt?
    https://youtu.be/ghSQYdATWQI
    This is the weirdest banner...

There's also another Azura coming as a TT reward

Warlock82 on
    Yeah, sure, why not. Give me that FEH channel already.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Yeah, this reads to me like they had the idea for some skills that fuck around with counterattacks but didn't have any new characters to give them to.
    Acheron wrote: »
    Dunno if the developers have the skill or desire to really expand the gameplay in satisfying ways.

Yeah, I kinda wonder. Grand Conquests are pretty much a bust. Voting Gauntlet allowing you to retry immediately robs it of any challenge. Forging Bonds has good rewards, but is auto-battle fodder. I think the game needs a new core loop - building units for the sake of doing it surely isn't sustainable forever. I hope we get some news on town building or some other long-term goal.

Gross banner. All the worst of FEH. Pandering to most recent titles only, excessive numbers of non-canon alts, and 3-1 female to male ratio.

At this point I wonder if Camilla will be one of the smash Bros DLC characters.

Gross banner. All the worst of FEH. Pandering to most recent titles only, excessive numbers of non-canon alts, and 3-1 female to male ratio.

At this point I wonder if Camilla will be one of the smash Bros DLC characters.

As I saw suggested on Twitter, we now know why they announced Radiant Dawn and Binding Blade were coming. It was to head off the backlash of this.

• DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    hmm

i see why this banner would raise some hackles, but honestly i'm always down for AU shit, i definitely prefer it as a source of alts to the seasonal banners

also more guys in form-fitting dresses is good actually

• homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    Flash status effect will now be available outside of seasonal/legendary banners, so that's good, I guess?

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    THE WORST HAS COME TO PASS. F-CORRIN ALT HAS COME WHEN I HAVE NO ORBS. At least she's not seasonal so I can get her later. I like M-Corrin's dress tho.

• DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    I have an important question!

I have a FEH Channel bingo card with a square for "fan service". Can I fill it in since it's within 24 hours?!?

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I'm totally okay with a new banner being completely awful, as I am still recovering from the back-to-back Mia banners.

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Durinia wrote: »

I have a FEH Channel bingo card with a square for "fan service". Can I fill it in since it's within 24 hours?!?

No. But I have the ever-so-slightest notion that it'll get filled anyway.

My day doesn't truly begin until I get a double dose of fan service.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Durinia wrote: »

That's not the free square?

steam_sig.png
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Free square is a bit more specific. "Camilla Alt".

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Really looking forward to Null Followup showing up in every Rival Domain and already-shitty Relay Defense and Grand Conquest.

s7Imn5J.png
    https://youtu.be/uGrZTO0RmOE

Starting in 5 mins

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Huh, so grindable +10 5* of the past event stuff.

Edit: And castles. Build defense maps (structures+hero placement), challenge other people's maps.

New currencies for both of them, of course. I really wish they'd use existing ones and just turn up the income on them...

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Rip Fjorm I guess

They might also kill Fjorm's brother while they are at it so we don't get a free summon of him.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    Build your own defence map is not the town-building thing I was hoping for.

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Three new currencies, a new stamina resource meter and weekly obligation seasonal mode, woooo...

Having access to more free unit copies is excellent, but man what a snore the rest of this is.

s7Imn5J.png
    edited November 2018
    Random observation. I was farming HM on Rival Domains before the patch came out, and just went to continue with it. Whatever this patch did sped up the load time for the map somehow. There used to be a few seconds of lag before you could press the auto battle button but now that seems to be gone. Interesting..

Edit:

Warlock82 on
    Grails answer the only issue I've ever submitted feedback on, so I'm pleased. Aether keeps could be a permanent grind, so we'll see how that goes.

Wonder if BST is taken into account for defense teams? If not... Rein + Veronica + Lyn + dancers, everyone?

Grails answer the only issue I've ever submitted feedback on, so I'm pleased. Aether keeps could be a permanent grind, so we'll see how that goes.

Wonder if BST is taken into account for defense teams? If not... Rein + Veronica + Lyn + dancers, everyone?

I bet it will. Otherwise why have bonus heroes in the mode?

Because bonus units encourage unit variety through the +10HP +4 ALL stats boost. I hope BST isn't factored in at all though, as it's the the part of arena I hate the most. Honestly let me use whatever the fuck I want and throw in a token bonus unit for that +20 flight increase and a novel lineup change.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    edited November 2018
    It looks like BST does not matter, which is a surprise. The mode is kinda fun actually, though a little confusing.

Edit: Oh wow, I got a defense win on the mode and there is actually a replay feature where you can see how the battle went! That is sweet!

Warlock82 on
    I saw you get replays of wins and losses and excitedly went into the mode. No records :(:(

Say Warlock, how bout that Bartre refine? Fury hammer!!

Saber refine is interesting, but not sure I can make a threatening build with it. Conditional DC, but even if I do a ranged defensive special, he isn't gonna be killing much with 50 atk and no guarantee of double.

And I'm back over 1K orbs.

Bring on the beast stones!

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    I saw you get replays of wins and losses and excitedly went into the mode. No records :(:(

Say Warlock, how bout that Bartre refine? Fury hammer!!

Saber refine is interesting, but not sure I can make a threatening build with it. Conditional DC, but even if I do a ranged defensive special, he isn't gonna be killing much with 50 atk and no guarantee of double.

Way ahead of you :3
    5nmfwm7d2j84.png

I am a little sad he lost 2 hp from it tho. Will make panic ploy less reliable (on top of the fury effect).

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    So while I'm iffy on the rewards for the new mode, I'm really impressed by it. Might be genuinely the most fun new content that has been added to the game since launch.

Really love the replay feature. I tried to set up my map so that people would walk into a combination of attacks from Cherche, Micaiah, and L'arachel, with a dancer behind them. I got one victory by someone who quit as soon as their first character got wrecked by Cherche, but then the loss after that was by a guy who had Lloyd bait out Cherche, survive, and then counter-kill both Micaiah and L'arachel with Distant Counter+Vantage. I respect that.