As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX EAST 2019 BADGES LIVE

• Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    Here goes nothing!

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Slightly late to the queue. All I want is Thurs/Fri. *fingers crossed*

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    SatoruSatoru Registered User regular
    Man finally got in, soooooooo stressful

• Options
    CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Yay, 4 days! Good luck to all!

379by4cj0i1l.png
  • Options
    Merlin_KMMerlin_KM The Gentleman Wookie Western MARegistered User regular
    BYOC tickets are their own thing later on, right? Always forget

"Coincidence? The Universe is rarely so lazy."
  • Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Got my Fri and Sat. Standing by to by for Thursday later if needed since it will probably not sell out. Sat is always the one to get on release day. Here we come PAX East!!!!

EL_Limon_Cubano on
    drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Got my Thursday thru Saturday Tix... with the addition of Thursday I do not need to go Sunday :) Last year I gave my Sunday to a friend. Was to tired after 3 full days :surprised:

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Le_Goat wrote: »

You’ll be fine. Anyway Friday usually takes 30 days or so to sell out. Saturday is the tough one.

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options
    SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Merlin_KM wrote: »

Yeah that'll be awhile out still

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    I wonder why PAX always has to be either late march or Early April? I mean the BCEC looks pretty open in late April this year? Like do it after Anime Boston?

• Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    FML, I put the billing address as the mailing address and I recently moved! Can that be fixed? D:

• Options
    edited November 2018
    You’ll be fine. Anyway Friday usually takes 30 days or so to sell out. Saturday is the tough one.
    That's what we said years ago when it was only 3 days, and then everything sold out one year in the matter of 30 minutes.

That aside, you are right. Got my Thursday and Friday tickets. I don't recall the price last year, but it seems like they jumped up a good amount this year: $60 a day. I could be wrong. meh. I'm wrong. It's only a $4 increase. Nothing to bitch about, except that tickets always seem to go on sale days before I get paid.

Le_Goat on
  • Options
    yutani san wrote: »
    FML, I put the billing address as the mailing address and I recently moved! Can that be fixed? D:

Absolutely. I've done this before lol. Hit up pax_questions@paxsite.com and they should be able to get you to the right person.

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    That's what we said years ago when it was only 3 days, and then everything sold out one year in the matter of 30 minutes.

That aside, you are right. Got my Thursday and Friday tickets. I don't recall the price last year, but it seems like they jumped up a good amount this year: $60 a day. I could be wrong. meh. I'm wrong. It's only a $4 increase. Nothing to bitch about, except that tickets always seem to go on sale days before I get paid.

Its weird that PAX East is the most expensive PAX? Like why? :(

• Options
    lauren0rzlauren0rz Registered User regular
    I'd email pax_questions@paxsite.com and I'm sure they can get you sorted.

qtjvjrS.png
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited November 2018

I believe you can change stuff on the showclix site as well. But an email to pax_questions@paxsite.com doesnt hurt to make sure either :P
    Satoru wrote: »

It's Boston. Everything costs more here :)

I getting kid of annoyed that it goes up EVERY year..

Sepioth on
    4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular

Supply and demand. This is the biggest one by far and Saturdays still sell out in an hour.

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    jayh0va wrote: »

Supply and demand. This is the biggest one by far and Saturdays still sell out in an hour.

Seems odd its bigger than PAX West though?

• Options
    ChoujicosplayerChoujicosplayer Cape Cod, MARegistered User regular

im shocked that Saturday is still up >>

Get some cookies, so you can eat 'em and grow up big and strong and kick Piston in the butt-butt.
  • Options

tbh I feel like PAX East seems to be getting the short end these days? Like a lot of 'big' annoucements come out at PAX South now, so there's not much to be announced at PAX East. OS they either do it at PAX South or PAX West, and East seems to be slightly stuck in a rut in that regard.

• Options
    Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular

Don't worry. Reedpop will continue to squeeze all they can while the show declines. West will be $60 no doubt. Even when they didn't sell out Monday and had to try to offer some contest to entice purchases... 🙄

• Options
    Consti2tionConsti2tion Registered User regular
    Got my Fri-Sat passes. Anyone have any idea on whether the Acq Inc game will be on Thursday again this year?

• Options
    krae_mankrae_man Registered User regular
    Got Thurs-Sat. First time going to East. Been to West 7 times and went to the first South. Excited.

• Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Woohoo got tickets. First time at east! (been to west a bunch)

• Options
    MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    HYPE TRAIN IS GATHERING ALL PASSENGERS!!

WHOO WHOO!!

erdub14zr3u2.png

• Options
    Merlin_KMMerlin_KM The Gentleman Wookie Western MARegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Solanales wrote: »

Actually... https://www.showclix.com/event/byocbringyourowncomputer13579mY6ipXD

Merlin_KM on
    "Coincidence? The Universe is rarely so lazy."
  • Options
    Solanales wrote: »

Actually... https://www.showclix.com/event/byocbringyourowncomputer13579mY6ipXD

That was quick! Awesome!

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    EscoBladesEscoBlades Product Marketing Manager at Ubisoft Registered User regular

Like a lot of 'big' annoucements come out at PAX South now, so there's not much to be announced at PAX East.

Nah, not even close.

tHBv9m5.png
    Product Marketing Manager on Watch Dogs: Legion
    Youtube | Twitter
  • Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Got all the passes I needed! Woo!

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    EscoBlades wrote: »

Like a lot of 'big' annoucements come out at PAX South now, so there's not much to be announced at PAX East.

Nah, not even close.

Well they're ceratinly not happeneing at PAX East anymore that's for sure

• Options

tbh I feel like PAX East seems to be getting the short end these days? Like a lot of 'big' annoucements come out at PAX South now, so there's not much to be announced at PAX East. OS they either do it at PAX South or PAX West, and East seems to be slightly stuck in a rut in that regard.
    It could be that South and West need more promotion, while East will get the big crowd no matter what. East gets North America + Europe + others. South is still new. West gets whomever feels like traveling to the west coast and crossing the Pacific is a huge hassle when compared to crossing the Atlantic.

I don't know. I'm pulling at strings here. To be honest, I don't care about the big announcements; I can view that online. My big draw for PAX are the indie games and tabletop. That's the shit that is hard to find, and I discover gems every year.

Super stoked for a chill Thursday again this year. Makes me feel like PAX 6+ years ago. I almost didn't get a Friday pass because it gets crazy in there, but not as bad as Saturday (which I flat out refuse to go to now).

• Options
    EscoBladesEscoBlades Product Marketing Manager at Ubisoft Registered User regular
    EscoBlades wrote: »

Nah, not even close.

Well they're ceratinly not happeneing at PAX East anymore that's for sure

True, but East is better placed for any campaign that has long tail post launch and DLC.

South is generally too early for most AAA. And many more save their ammo for E3.

tHBv9m5.png
    Product Marketing Manager on Watch Dogs: Legion
    Youtube | Twitter
  • Options
    jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    I got my Thursday through Sunday tickets, no problems at all!! I think the ticketing system is running like a well oiled machine. PAX definitely got this part right.

jdixon1972

• Options
    liftedtrucks31liftedtrucks31 Registered User new member
    Got Friday and Saturday passes

• Options
    havok978havok978 Baltimore, MdRegistered User regular
    Welp, now I finally got my Saturday badge.

XyqJPIp.png
  • Options
    melzwaymelzway Registered User regular
    I got notice for my Saturday badges but nothing yet for the other badges I ordered using a different pay source. Is it too soon to worry?

• Options
    Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    melzway wrote: »
    I got notice for my Saturday badges but nothing yet for the other badges I ordered using a different pay source. Is it too soon to worry?

No, they ship in waves.

zmYaVYP.png
  • Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    I feel like there has been years where I never received a notice but still receved my badges in the mail.

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Options
    ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    I never knew they sent notices hahaha

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • Options
    krae_mankrae_man Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    wBTECKl.jpg