As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2018 - Gifting complete!

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    All right, the budget is in good enough shape this year. Assembling a wish list now.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    wOM1qTR.jpg
    Thank you for answering my summons, O Dark One.

Let me start things off easy, with my Amazon Wishlist. That wishlist is almost entirely full of books (physical only), along with a smattering of DVDs (specifically - I do not own a Blu-Ray player) and board games, because I have never gotten used to the idea of treating Amazon as more than a bookstore. If you want to understand it further, I have a rudimentary priority sorting which I recommend switching to, as it will tell you things I want the most off of it.

But feel not beholden to that list! Here's the thing - that list can only cover the things that I know that I want. And what I really want is whatever weird shit you want to send me. If that list gives you ideas of things you think I might like, go for it. I'm especially up for artsy things, if you are an artist, and I'm up for whatever filth you may desire in the NSFW department, because why the hell not.

I like both tabletop RPGs and board games quite a bit, and you'll find some of those represented on that Amazon wishlist. With RPGs, I tend to prefer small indie things, rather than the big names, as I end up reading more than actually playing these days. With board games, I'm fond of things that play well with two players but can accommodate more. If you want to know what sorts of things I already have, there's this sporadically updated list to cover board games, but I don't have anything of the sort set up for RPGs. If you want to know more, I can make a list for you, of course.

I can't eat seafood, in case you were planning on sending me a trout, and I'm not super into nuts or coconut. Or like, banana I guess? I'm constructing a pretty weird narrative here in order to get a box full of bananas and trout. But other food is probably a safe bet. I drink coffee (primarily) and tea (sometimes) and alcohol (constantly), and would definitely appreciate any of those being sent, especially if you have some local flavor or whatever you want to share with me.

Clothing is a fraught game, and in general I'd recommend you steer clear. I'm real weird shaped, being a skeleton man composed entirely of limbs, so these measurements are mostly estimates, but regardless, I tend to go with a men's small for t-shirts/sweaters, a 15/32 for dress shirts, 36R for jackets, 29/34 for pants, and a 7 1/4 for hats. My overall fashion sense is white button-up shirts, gray unadorned v-necks, and black jeans. Maybe supplemented with a few jewel tones (particularly greens, reds, and purples). Often paired with a leather jacket in one of those colors, as well. I do also have a denim jacket that I am currently beating the shit out of, and if you wanted to send me a patch to add to that jacket I would iron that fucker right on (or sew it on, more likely, I don't want it to fall off). Or, in the other direction, sometimes I like to dress extremely fancy, and maybe there's a neat tie or something?

Sometimes I listen to music? I have a record player, for when I want to not listen to said music on my phone, and if there's music you want to share with me, please feel free. I have overall fairly wide-ranging tastes - the only genre I am unequivocally not interested in is metal.

As we are members of a forum that is largely devoted to the enjoyment of video games, I feel obligated to mention those. I don't have any sort of video game consoles, and my computer is a fairly lightweight laptop, so my video game diet is often fairly limited. I have a wishlist on Steam - username is Quetzi - if you want to check it on out.

That is, I believe, the majority of what I have to say. Maybe I'll add more, but probably not. I've done this in previous years, if you think those wishlists can be more helpful, but I'm pretty sure they won't be, because I copied and pasted a lot of this (including, once again, this caveat)!

Straightzi on
  • NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Ok, wish post time!
    My Amazon list ended up being all game related so far, so I'll try to think of other options. My family loves the switch, so more content for those games is great, while e-shop cards of any size could go toward games we've had our eyes on like Smash, Slay the Spire, and the Untitled Goose Game.

Normally I'd say we're down for snacks or baked goods, but my wife is on a low carb diet at the moment. I'd really prefer to share any exciting food with her, so if you know something awesome that's also low carb, go for it! No allergies.

If you want to make/craft something then that's cool too! We're slowly starting an art collection for our computer/game room... so any sort of poster/canvas art based on Horizon:Zero Dawn or Breath of the Wild scenery could be cool for games we both enjoyed.

That Sushi Go Party! Game that someone got looks like it’d be fun to play with my family and nephew. Or if you’re the type to send alcohol, we like white wines and are getting into whiskeys.

Happy holidays and thanks in advance!

Edit: In case you check back here, I got messages from an imp implying there might be a problem with my list or something, so I updated the spoiler a bit.

Noggin on
    Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Satan has always been generous to me in years past, so I'm In like Sin.
    Hello, Satan, we meet again. I hope this past year of madness and frivolity has been amusing to you. I myself have gone through a multitude of triumphs and turmoil, but I shall spare you the sob and celebratory stories and get right into the listing of desired material goods.

Things I like:

-Heavy Metal
    -Jazz
    -Whisk(e)y
    -Vinyl Recods
    -Music equipment in general (headphones, speakers, etc)
    -Vidya
    -Beer
    -Food
    -Leather Goods
    -Pagan Idolatry
    -Books about interesting subjects/Anything I've heard about on NPR's Fresh Air

Honestly, you could pick a random three items from my assorted wishlists (see sig below; they are added to all the time), and I'd be as giddy as a school girl in springtime. I'm also saving up for my first tattoo, so if you threw money at that as your sataning, that's fine too!

Cheers Satan.

QuickSnap on
    6rceun58332p.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I need to redo my whole wishlist...

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    One of my favorite parts about Satans is trolling through other folks' wishlists and getting ideas for cool stuff I want

8406wWN.png
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey speaking of other people's wishlists...

Raijin, did you see they're re-releasing all of The Maxx where Sam Kieth went through and recolored basically every single panel?

I'm curious to see the result -- on one hand, I'm sure it's totally gorgeous, the panels he painted in the original comics were mindblowing.

On the other hand, I've met the dude who did the original coloring (Bey Raitt, a ridiculously rad 3d modeler who ended up working on the original Gollum cg models for the LOTR trilogy and invented a lot of facial topology methods that are used today, and currently works for Valve).

8406wWN.png
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Okay, signing up. Here's the post then sending the email for it to be official.
    Hail Satan! I'm a 28 year old guy who puts no stock in actually being one and I work as a paper pusher inside a prison. I know, it's so glamorous. I live in a studio apartment so I'm not really one to collect "stuff" much, so apologies if my wishlists seem a bit bare! Just use them as a guideline.

My primary interests are reading urban fantasy or other fantasy novels (not so much into epic though, has to be an author I really enjoy), playing video games (mainly RPG's and JRPG's), and writing.

In regards to books I have been slacking on keeping up with newer stuff so I don't really own that many current books. Meaning if you think I'd be interested in a book that ticks the fantasy box then I'll happily give it a read. Make me a fan of what you enjoy!

For video games I mainly use my PC (Steam) and PS4, but I do own a N3DS XL with a sizable library. Also been looking into getting a Switch maybe on Black Friday. If I do I'll post in the thread and update this post. I also play a lot of Fate Grand Order on my phone when I don't feel like doing anything else.

My steam name is Madican and my wishlist there should give a good idea what type of games I enjoy, but really the main things I look for in my games are a solid story and well-written characters. Gameplay is secondary to that, but it is important. I tend to favor the action-RPG sort of gameplay especially. Some of my favorite games have been things like the new God of War and Tales of Berseria (honestly my GOTY from last year). Don't take the numbers in the wishlists as a ranking of any sort, I'm known to just move things around as my mood strikes.

Foodwise I'm trying to stick to the ketogenic diet but I will make exceptions for tasty treats on scheduled cheat days. Not allergic to anything that I know of, but I don't drink alcohol at all.

Links to Amazon and Steam stuff here:

Amazon - https://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/2MUTMIE22YUVE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_DfZ4BbQJQY9J3

Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/madican/#sort=name

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hey speaking of other people's wishlists...

Raijin, did you see they're re-releasing all of The Maxx where Sam Kieth went through and recolored basically every single panel?

I'm curious to see the result -- on one hand, I'm sure it's totally gorgeous, the panels he painted in the original comics were mindblowing.

On the other hand, I've met the dude who did the original coloring (Bey Raitt, a ridiculously rad 3d modeler who ended up working on the original Gollum cg models for the LOTR trilogy and invented a lot of facial topology methods that are used today, and currently works for Valve).

I had not seen that. That's pretty awesome. I'm definitely going to end up picking those up she. They get released.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Dear Dark Lord of Yuletide,

Hi! I’m sorry this is so late. I was on a very long vacation during which I used my computer and internetted only when absolutely necessary. I will continue to edit this as I come up with more stuff to inform you of.

I live in Singapore, so sorry about that when it comes to shipping! Amazon will deliver here for many products, for what it’s worth, and there are oodles of online shops and options (shoptions?) locally that you could probably work with if you can’t handle the cost of shipping. It’s a really international place and the official language is English so 1 – all websites will be in English and 2 – everywhere will take international payment options, in my experience.

I do a fair amount of cycling; I own two bicycles, and commute to work by bike most days and just did my first big cycling tour in June. I have the basics and a good bit more but biking tools or peripherals are always useful. I’m trying to be able to do more and more of the maintenance at home on them. I do yoga regularly as well.

I travel a lot for work (and almost as much for fun); travel comfort items could be an idea for you.

I have a Switch but only have a few games for it – Zelda, MarioKart, Splatoon 2, Jackbox and Snipperclips. I also have a PS4 which is terribly underused for games – I bought and still haven’t touched the newest Wolfenstein, to give you some context.

I’ve got a good and dumb dog who is scared of rainstorms, and who is my best buddy in the world.

My biggest current wishful project is making my bedroom and guest bedroom more homey – they are both really sparsely furnished and I still have my wall art just sitting around, and it’s sad as hell.

I listen to music but my tastes are maniacally varied. I love punk and post-punk, new wave, house, Roud index folk songs (murder ballads particularly), throat singing, French and Italian film music from the 60's and 70's, Tom Waits, Bruce Springsteen, The Talking Heads...

Things I love:
    Antique or mid-century cookbooks or recipe collections.
    Books. I read more than I do anything else in my spare time.
    Cooking, although my free time to do this is limited to the weekends, when I try to batch-prep something for my work week.
    Decorations, books, art, etc pertaining to the morbid or spooky.
    Weird old stuff in general
    Kung-fu films and westerns and silent films and weird horror movies
    Pottery
    Music of many sorts
    Jigsaw puzzles, borp games (cooperative and social rather than deck-building or long-form competitive, DO NOT BUY ME RISK), crossword puzzles

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Okay. Here's the signup post:
    Wish list links:
    wish list
    Steam wishlist
    Etsy wishlist

For house things: I have a small mid-century house where I have leaned hard into the mid-century look inside. I don't have much on the walls, though, and not much tabletop decor. I love plants. Love, love indoor plants. And those funky mid-century plant stands.
    For me things: I play piano and guitar. I could use some restocking of piano music.
    I'm a big reader and a high school English teacher. I'm rebuilding a libary, so the big classics or new books that you personally love will work. Interesting local authors are always fun for me. I'm a cross-genre reader, for the most part. Definitely been delving into more sci-fi lately. Also James Baldwin (wow!).
    I love music. Again pretty cross genre. I'm mostly digital on the music, but I do have my eye on a couple of retro record players, and that would be fun.
    Ummmm. I have a ps2, ps4, an xbox one, and a wiiU. I'll throw some games on my Amazon list of things I don't have. I do play on Steam, but I have a Macbook with no Windows partition right now, so that does limit me.
    I love nerd shirts. Especially book nerd shirts. I love getting crafty, handmade things. I love Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Charlotte Bronte.

This whole list seems random. haha. I'm a turbo-nerd English teacher who plays games and listens to NPR on the way to school. Go wild with that, I guess. :-D

Edit: it looks like I will be out of town from the 23rd to the 30th of December. I do have a box for parcels on my front porch, and I can message family to come pick up packages if need be, but just an fyi.

N1tSt4lker on
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »
    Hey there, going to try this secret Satan thing.
    I'm a lady in my 30's, located in SW Ontario, Canada. Clothing size is usually medium. I can always use more mittens/gloves/socks. (Oh god I'm so ooooold, I actually want socks) Brown is my favourite clothing colour.

Interests: I am a PC gamer, book reader, and like to take walks. For games I'm interested in RPG games, WoW merchandise. (although with a toddler tearing up my house, the collectible stuff is kinda on hold right now.)
    For books, I'm mostly into non fiction. Not so much into biographies, but I enjoy books about the history of places, cultures, and things.
    I do have a cat, as you can see, and I am a bit of a cat person.

Music: I love good movie Soundtracks (Williams, Zimmer, etc). Also, any of the 'epic' music like Two Steps from Hell.

Not much of a movie person, I'm afraid.

I'm a sucker(heh) for chocolate/candy. Unfortunately, I have a nut allergy, so a lot of good chocolate is a no go. But if the packaging says may contain traces of nuts I will be fine. Or if you create something, you don't have to sanitize your kitchen.

My amazon wish list is a hodge podge of stuff that I like, although, you can use it as a reference guide.
    https://www.amazon.ca/hz/wishlist/ls/DCLWNZTYANAP?&sort=default

My steam is below.

Quick question, how much do people usually spend around? I know there's no minimum or maximum, but I don't want to be the cheapskate.

About 8 thousand dollars on average

I think the highest was Stale furnishing someone's apartment five or six years ago.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    I'm a lady in my 30's, located in SW Ontario, Canada. Clothing size is usually medium. I can always use more mittens/gloves/socks. (Oh god I'm so ooooold, I actually want socks) Brown is my favourite clothing colour.

Interests: I am a PC gamer, book reader, and like to take walks. For games I'm interested in RPG games, WoW merchandise. (although with a toddler tearing up my house, the collectible stuff is kinda on hold right now.)
    For books, I'm mostly into non fiction. Not so much into biographies, but I enjoy books about the history of places, cultures, and things.

Music: I love good movie Soundtracks (Williams, Zimmer, etc). Also, any of the 'epic' music like Two Steps from Hell.

I'm a sucker(heh) for chocolate/candy. Unfortunately, I have a nut allergy, so a lot of good chocolate is a no go. But if the packaging says may contain traces of nuts I will be fine. Or if you create something, you don't have to sanitize your kitchen.

My amazon wish list is a hodge podge of stuff that I like, although, you can use it as a reference guide.

My steam is below.

Quick question, how much do people usually spend around? I know there's no minimum or maximum, but I don't want to be the cheapskate.

I think the highest was Stale furnishing someone's apartment five or six years ago.

Holy crap, what?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Oh snap

Hi Satan

If you're looking for an easy task, then my amazon wishlist is full of things or suggestions of things I would love to have. It's pretty consistently updated since I hand it out for every gift giving season so you can't go wrong by picking a few items from it.

My hobbies include creating art in various media, cartoons, reading, music, and learning to play ukulele and acoustic guitar. I like dinosaurs, Rick and Morty, Pokemon, Batman, My Little Pony, and Steven Universe. I love to bake and cook in general, so cool kitchen stuff is always welcome.

I love video games, especially retro games like NES/SNES/N64, I also have a Switch, XBone, Wii, and 3DS/GBA. My taste in games ranges around things like Tomb Raider, Zelda, Limbo, Castle Crashers, Mario, and Stick of Truth/Fractured But Whole. Puzzles, RPGs, and adventures mostly, I like to character build, craft, and explore as well as the occasional beat-em-up. There's a few movies/shows/games peppered in my list, they're usually the things I want most, DVD or blu-ray is fine. I love a good horror movie if you've got a favorite to share. I'm also clearly a fan of corgis, so of course I'll take dumb corgi stuff. The corgi in my signature will also take things because he thinks every box we get belongs to him now (thanks Bark Box).

Clothes on my wishlist will always have a size in the notes if you're the type to buy people clothes.

I have no food allergies if you want to bake me things! I like dark chocolate and mint, but I'm not a big fan toffee. Sweet or savory is fair game! I also like coffee, teas without licorice, and good beers, particularly ambers and porters (no IPA).

Okami on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

My steam is below.

Holy crap, what?

I can't remember the exact details, but someone had moved and was broke and had fuck-all in their house, Stale looked at their wishlist and instead of buying regular presents, bought them shit like a bed, dining room table, couch etc. I also faintly remember him giving a few people MacBook Airs way back when they first came out I think? Dude just likes to give people nice things.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Someone sent me a ps4 + inquisition and a wii u + bayonetta 2 one year

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Sir Fabulous indeed lived up to his name when he gave me a smoker one year

Love that thing to this day

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Hail Satan!
    Hi Satan. Firstly thanks very much for doing this, you are a cool fun person.

I don't have a huge number of hobbies so I may be boring to shop for, sorry. I am mostly into wildlife/outdoorsy stuff and gardening, my Amazon wishlist is mostly things to do with that (apart from the tarot deck which... shhh). I have a vegetable plot which is very new. If you want to send me seeds or something that would be cool.

I am on Steam - ID is soapymargherita - I enjoy western RPGs, stealth games, puzzle games. Don't do multiplayer stuff because I am a curmudgeon.

I like food of basically all kinds and enjoy cooking. My favourite beverage is ale; I prefer the darker ones and don't like wheat beers or anything super hoppy. I like really dark chocolate and am partial to spicy foods. I have no allergies as far as I'm aware.

My favourite things to read are sci-fi, fantasy, post-apocalyptica and historical fiction. Favourite recent TV stuff has been The Expanse, Stranger Things and BoJack Horseman.

Clothing is probably difficult as I am a trans dude so things tend not to fit easily. T-shirts are probably ok and I would most likely be a small, and hoodies are fine and would be either a small or medium (I am 5'6" [165cm] but I like baggy hoodies). Jeans etc should just be avoided.

I do need a decent coat/jacket, if you are the kind of person who particularly likes choosing clothes. It would ideally be waterproof and have many pockets, and I like dark and earthy colours.

If you are a crafty or arty person and feel like making me something that would be amazing. Whatever you like to create I would enjoy having, but if you need inspiration for themes then anything to do with animals or trees/nature, or stuff like The Expanse, Mass Effect and Skyrim if you want to go nerdy.

Ok, I thought I'd struggle to think of suggestions but that ended up being a lot. Thanks Satan!

Edit on 13/11: I remembered a specific thing, in case you still need ideas. I've had my eye on one of these (the 'standard' size) for a long time but never been able to justify the expense. I like both the whiskey and chocolate versions and would prefer lined paper

Edit on 15/11: Since writing this post I've developed a big interest in Anglo-Saxon England. There's a couple of books on the subject on my wishlist now but basically anything to do with the mythologies and traditions of pre-Christian England, or learning to read Old English, would be awesome.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
    Satan, if you wanted to buy me that 8tb external HDD for my PS4 I won't stop you.

But I'm also happy with socks.

edited November 2018
    Satan, if you wanted to buy me that 8tb external HDD for my PS4 I won't stop you.

But I'm also happy with socks.

f3wrzq59rjsq.jpg

edit: oooohhhhh Hard Drive

Xaquin on
    I love dumb socks.

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    dumb socks own

EzUAYcn.png
    I love dumb socks, but not on my feet

I really just like that other people like them. Plain white ankle socks for me please

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Plain white ankle socks for me please

This is now your wishlist post.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Tonkka wrote: »

noooooooo

I have 12 pair already!

I only wear dumb socks. I have Batman and Superman socks with capes. I have bright yellow Mario socks, beer socks, etc...

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I love colourful socks

A friend once gave me socks with The Scream on them, and i wore them long past they started getting holes in them

My dad used to have these wollen socks with a little knitted 3d santa figure on the side, but they seem to have dissappeared and i always want to find more as a present fir him

I have socks that just say VIDEO GAME SOCKS on them.

Oh wait no they also say POWER UP on the soles, I think.

They're very good VIDEO GAME SOCKS and definitely make me better at VIDEO GAMES.

8406wWN.png
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I like socks with fun patterns on them but I also need my socks to match my pants

So find me a black on black argyle and I'm good to go, essentially

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular

noooooooo

I have 12 pair already!

Hmmmmm. . .

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    I like socks that are all the same, so I don't have to spend more than 5 minutes matching and folding socks every time I do laundry.
    Also, because I am boring and terrible like that.

noooooooo

I have 12 pair already!

Hmmmmm. . .

Size 12.5

Ugh, I'm going to get socks aren't I

This is karma for all the shaq fu I gifted last year

• NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Okay let's actually write this thing
    Sup Satan. Another trip around the sun completed eh? Things have been a little wild around here for me but it's cool, I know you always got my back.

A little about me, I'm a 33 y/o queer trans gal who's worked in IT for 15 years. You already know where I live.

Here's the thing about me: I really like games. Especially tabletop games, but games of virtually any sort are pretty much my jam. I play board games on a weekly basis and roleplaying games every other week or so - I also really enjoy playing card games (CCGs/LCGs and the like), but of late have hated the feeling that you have to dive in deeper than I care for in order to really get the full experience, so have sort of waned on those a bit unless the experience is pretty easy to get an even playing field "out of the box". For videogames, I play on PC, have an Xbox One, and a Switch. The big thing I'm really into right now is ways to "upgrade" a game experience - getting fancy components and storage for tabletop games, or perhaps a collector's edition of a treasured videogame with a cool tactile component. My BoardGameGeek collection will give you a lot of info on what I own and like, or have been keeping an eye on.

I'm also a bit of a fashionista. I have more shoes than I should be allowed and enjoy playing with outfit and makeup combinations, along with a few wigs. I wear a size 14-16 women's wear (typically "XL-XXL" in that expression), and size M in men's/unisex styles. For cosmetics, I've had consistent success with NYX, Urban Decay, and Colourpop. You can get a good sense of my style by checking out my Instagram. If you need more detailed measurements, let me know.

I do like reading books (including comics), though I haven't been doing that as much of late...just out of the habit. But don't let that stop you from sending me a good page turner.

But here's the real deal: What I love about secret satans is getting to share others' joy. So please don't hesitate to send a gift that expresses part of yourself, rather than focusing on me - something unexpected, or handmade, that you find interesting, and perhaps why it excites you. If you're really stuck, though, I do have an Amazon wishlist that has some stuff on it too. (Don't forget to use smile.amazon.com though!)

Thanks, and keep being the good ol' harbinger of chaos we all know and love. <3

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular

noooooooo

I have 12 pair already!

Hmmmmm. . .

Size 12.5

Ugh, I'm going to get socks aren't I

This is karma for all the shaq fu I gifted last year

I completely forgot that I gifted a Shaq-Fu last year. That made me smile.

• Ladybug2332Ladybug2332 Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    I’m so excited to participate again! My amazon list as a guide is below, I will update as I can... Hail Satan!
    Hi. Check out this list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/LD3PTOACCKZ1

Okay for the update:
    Hey Satan! I am so excited to see what you have in store for me this year! I’m pretty simple, no fuss. I’m a nurse and I’m school to become a Nurse Practicioner, so I don’t have time for many video games or books but at always excited to try something new. Homemade gifts/edible gifts are great! I like anything chocolate or peanut butter, sugar is always good. No allergies! My amazon list is just a general assortment of things I like from them, so use it as an idea ground if you get stuck. I am an animal lover, 6 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rabbits. I wear a 2xl in shirts (men’s are better). I like Pokémon, unicorns, narwhals, pretty much anything. I will gladly take anything you send my way!
    I am married to Blackhawk1313, so he can also help you get some ideas.

Ladybug2332 on
    I gifted a Shaq Fu as well!

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    dumb socks own

Hp8MY56.jpg

Check out these bad boys

m26o4181eidw.jpg

I gifted a Shaq Fu as well!

Yes.

Yes you did.

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Check out these bad boys
    m26o4181eidw.jpg
    We showing off our novelty socks? Aw jeah...
    8KVL6ajl.jpg
    I’m sad the inside of my shoe discolored the Mei socks. And yes, the ones on the right say “Turtle Power” across the toes. I wore those for my wedding, and had my best man wear a pair as well. :)

Perrsun on