As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2018 - Gifting complete!

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    I'm wearing my Edgar Allen Poe socks today.

Edit:

t7sf7eym9d2k.png

Goose! on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh and the argument that it takes longer to sort your socks because they're all different?

Doesn't apply if you don't care if your socks match!

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I'm wearing my Edgar Allen Poe socks today.

Edit:

t7sf7eym9d2k.png

The Socks of The House of Usher!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I've got some ugly Superman socks today

p2h8vrq1rdrx.jpg

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Those are some wild colored shoes

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I got so tired of having odd socks I threw out all of my socks and bought ten pairs of regular black socks and five pairs or short white dicks (ok auto correct, that isn't socks but we'll go with this) and now I don't stress about having to match my socks up.

Marathon wrote: »
    Those are some wild colored shoes

Most of my shoes are orange. It's my favorite color

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    some of my favourite socks are

9VFxE0B.jpg?1

they're very worn through at this point, but i just like simple coloured patterns a whole lot. And famous art turned into commercial products

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    so weird socks is definitely this year's shaq fu, yeah?

8406wWN.png
    Everyone is getting socks and undies for christmas

Lalabox wrote: »

I usually wear Brazilian trunks.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular

Hooray

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular

Heck yes

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    See.

All this is making me want to try and Knit y'all some socks.

But I'm so slow and only an imp.

See.

All this is making me want to try and Knit y'all some socks.

But I'm so slow and only an imp.

Imps are important! You're never ONLY an imp in my heart.

You're THE imp.

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Alright, had enough time to sit down and tinker with it
    Hello Satan! 31 year old guy, amazon wishlist is here for a few examples - https://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/I6RTX5RL8C0T/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_gm__wl and my steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaykaos

For general interests-
    -into general nerdery and of course board games, PC games, switch games (I already have a preorder for smash so no).

-Fan of star wars, star trek, doctor who, steven universe, adventure time, overwatch.

-Always a fan of cool thinkgeek gadgets, accessories, toys, etc

-Apartment's still a bit... minimalist so decorations or such certainly couldn't hurt

-At the risk of becoming a cliche I will probably enjoy literally anything with a godzilla on it

T-shirt size is usually medium to small depending on shrinkability, and judging by how the thread's going should mention Large for socks

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular

I do like buying people MeUndies, I'm trying to recruit people into my underware cult.

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »

I do like buying people MeUndies, I'm trying to recruit people into my underware cult.

My wife and I have their monthly plan... it’s underrated.

send me sexy undies

• JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Finally getting around to my suggestion post
    A little about me. I just turned 35 and live with just my cat in a small Kansas town. I like to garden and work outdoors when the weather cooperates. I have recently gotten into woodworking and have been thinking about trying some leatherworking projects as well. I enjoy cooking. I always can and dry a bunch of veggies and herbs from my garden, and have started giving fermenting stuff a try this year.

Interests and/or suggestions:
    I am a big fan of Kansas State University logo gear, or anything purple
    I watch a ton of tv. Walking Dead, GoT, Bobs Burgers, Archer, Venture Brothers, etc
    I enjoy video games, but haven't been playing as much as I used to. I have a PS4, but mostly play on my PC when I can. Anything from Blizzard (for the horde!) or Bethesda (Fallout and Elder Scrolls)
    For clothes I wear XL. For work I am trying to dress more professionally, so I don't need any graphic tees but I could go for some accessories and whatnot. I'm not very fashionable on my own.
    I haven't had many opportunities for travel, so I love receiving local items from other parts of the country.

I hope that's enough. I also have my Amazon wishlist linked in my sig if you need more ideas.

Happy Sataning1

JimBobtheMonkey on
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    So, looks like there's a major plumbing problem in my apartment. Water leaking up under the carpet and everything. I'm moving all my shit into storage, and the landlord's going to pay for my hotel stay while the repairs happen... but there's that little paranoid voice in my head telling me to get ready to start looking for a new place to live. As such, I think I'm going to take my name out of the hat.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Holy shit that sucks, good luck!

One time the ceiling in the bathroom of the apartment we were living in collapsed because of a leak in the roof.

We were in a new apartment like a week later.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Damn Hanged Man, I hope it all shakes out ok.

Oh yeah, Satan. I have a PS4 and a Switch.

I buy all my games digitally so if you're in a bind you could always go with PS Bucks or Nintencash

@The Hanged Man

Don't forget that Secret Saints exist if money gets too tight and you need some holiday cheer.

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular

I buy all my games digitally so if you're in a bind you could always go with PS Bucks or Nintendollars

fixed

Children's rights are human rights.
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2018
    I went back and forth a lot on this one, because I'm not cash heavy right now and I'm travelling over christmas itself - but fuck it, it's too much of a forum tradition to stop now. My gifting may involve a lot of homemade food, craft, and art bullshit though. Everyone please feel free to drop your head size in your wishlist post.

Information 4 Satan:
    I'm gonna be away over xmas/new years so while my neighbours will scoop up any packaging, there's a possibility I won't see stuff sent
    after, say, the 15th of Dec. until some time in January. Don't panic!

- Gifting easy mode: my amazon wish list is here, http://a.co/6eyXOmG , mostly full of books on politics because I am a massive nerd. And a fairly sparse selection of things I like on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/people/careynic?ref=hdr&tab=items
    - I would love to get something unique or local to your hometown - weird jam, woodcarvings, strange earrings in the shape of a heroic dog
    - Booze is very welcome - especially scotch, small-batch bourbon, or interesting craft gin
    - if all that sounds expensive and you'd prefer to make something instead, that would be awesome! I love homemade items, crafts, art, food, all the things!
    - For more devious, off-the-wall ideas, you could try asking DrZiplock, Cello, Sassori, or LostSalient

tynic on
    Head size: Real big

• NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »

I buy all my games digitally so if you're in a bind you could always go with PS Bucks or Nintendollars

fixed

Nintendough was right there

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Hail Satan, let’s do this
    Yo Satan, hows things?

Things I like:
    dogs (I have 4 rough collies)

Cooking! Do you have any favourite cookbooks? Kitchen tools you swear by? Particularly delicious hot sauces?

Board games - particularly ones that are quick to learn/play, and aren’t like, Risk or Monopoly?

video games (PS4 mainly at this point, though I plan on getting a new gaming PC in the new year and maybe a Switch at some point?) rather than list games I want or already have here, I’ll put some in my amazon list if someone wants to do that

Sci-fi/fantasy novels - particularly there’s any recent stuff you’ve read and enjoyed? I’m really enjoying the recent trend towards more diverse perspectives/voices though I’m years behind on some of the biggest names in that regard. Stuff that mines folklore other than the standard western legends?

History, myth, and folklore in general?

Comic books - I’m not inclined to encourage anyone to give Marvel money right now but I’m woefully under-read on DC so if you have any favourite trades from them (or any favourite indie comics would be even better)

Also my head and feet are very large so keep that in mind if considering knit goods for either

Wish list: http://a.co/ikWkTTI

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Head size: I couldn’t wear a cap in my grad photo

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Head size: how big ya got?

Most hats are a little snug, at best

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    looks like we got a bunch of Pachycephalosaurus up in here

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Noggin wrote: »
    Elaro wrote: »

fixed

Nintendough was right there

Shit.

That'll teach me, I guess!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I mean my hat size is 7 1/4

Have y'all never been measured before?

Straightzi wrote: »
    I mean my hat size is 7 1/4

Have y'all never been measured before?

I've been weighed. Anyone been found wanting?

All the damn time

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Ahoy there, Satan! So you wanna gift me up, eh? Well, then, let's get into it.

First, here's my wish list. xP http://a.co/9CL6BLI

I apologize for not having a better variety of cheaper things. I'm really not good at making wishlists. But there is some stuff there if you're on a low budget, so fear not.

If you wanna do clothes I'm a XXX, so anything smaller than that isn't gonna work. I wear a size 13 shoe, also! I'm around a size 54 waist, last I checked? Not 100% on that, though. Probably just don't get me pants or shorts, unless the waist is elastic. :P

I'm a fan of all kinds of nerd memorabilia, but if you wanna go for something like that, I'm always down for anything transformers. I got a bunch of junk like that in my wishlist, along with a few other low-cost items if you don't have much money to spend, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding something in your price range.

I'm in the market for a warm pair of gloves and/or a new hoodie, hint hint. (large or bigger would probably be best, for gloves).

Homemade gifts are fine, in case that's your bag.

Snacks of various sorts are also good. I love me some food. If you wanna send me something sweet, I'm always up for coconut. Pineapple, not so much. :P

Honestly, I'm not that picky! Just go with whatever works. Hail Satan!

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Hey, can anyone with placeholder wishlist posts please fill them in over the next 24 hours?

We are getting dangerously close to GO TIME