As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
I need a constant stream of new youtube videos to watch.

Here are some of the ones I watch currently:

Townsends makes historical vids focusing on daily living and especially cooking.

Shawn Woods makes and tests mice traps. Occasional pictures of dead mice, but Youtube has been cracking down so he's switched to some other mice control related tests. Smells and noises in particular.

Hmm, a bit too much history, what else is there?

Criken2 makes comedic gameplay videos like a million other youtubers.

Barnabydixon makes cool puppets. This video also allow me to talk about Chris Hadfield, his son runs the channel Rare Earth that is also pretty cool, but the latest vid was already posted in the last thread so I figure I won't post it now.

Jimsterling makes games journalism and is not to everyone's taste.

What youtube videos do you watch? What other videos do you watch? The forum supports embedding of vimeo, instagram, twitter, maybe a few more? No facebook video embeding though, which is a shame, as there's lot of neat vids there too.

Quick tip: Adding ?list=- to the end of the video url will make it show the title. Handy!

This discussion has been closed.