As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NCAA] Basketball: Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited December 2019 in Social Entropy++
Seriously

#1 Ku - #10 Michigan

#2 UK - #4 Duke

As A Kentucky fan the only thing as sweet as winning a national championship is beating Duke.

I'm going to have to see that fucking Laettner shot 14 times before the game starts and I'll be good and pissed by game time.

Some people are huge on Duke this year. Zion is a god damn beast, I'll give them that.

But in the end

As always

FUCK DUKE

Raijin Quickfoot on

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    UNC at Wofford tonight - a revenge game

So pumped

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Fuck Duke

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    Fuck Duke

I clicked agree on this post.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Fuck Kentucky too.

• Options
    I don't like the start of this game one bit

• Options
    why was Duke ranked 4th

they look unstoppable

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I don't like the start of this game one bit

How about now?

• Options
    This Duke team looks unbeatable

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    That game got out of hand and the refs put in some work to muck it up, but holy fuck am I excited for this season. These boys can play.

• Options
    I'm telling myself that this was just a case of a freshman loaded team versus a better freshman loaded team, and that results will be different when playing teams with more experience on hand.

I don't know if I believe it, but that's the story I'm sticking with

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Duke was hot from 3 early, Kentucky started cold from the floor, then the refs really got on a roll and everyone was getting fouls and Bilas was throwing out the dreaded early season phrase "point of emphasis" to justify some touchy calls. I'm not saying the whole game was a fluke, but it definitely snowballed on Kentucky and Duke was well equipped to roll thru the crap that mucked things up (oh Zion in foul trouble? Yeah I guess we'll lean on RJ Barrett for a few minutes). I'm not sure we're that good from 3 and I'll be curious to see what happens if somebody with length throws a good zone at us.

Virginia also remains the team to beat in the ACC. They've seen this lottery pick shit from us before and they don't care.

• Options
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Duke against Virginia now

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    I mean, it's the first game and ultimately it doesn't mean a whole lot. Both teams are going to win 25+ games and be a 1 or 2 seed in the tourney

• Options
    Kentucky wins!

• Options
    Up in the nosebleeds of the Dean Dome for the first time in about 20 years

It feels so good

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Fuck... Duke

• Options
    Zags taking it to Duke

• Options
    Go Zags!

• Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    So many people slipping this game

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SEVENTH WOODS

God, I hope this is finally his coming out party. Kid's been working for years now, and to see him light it up in the first half just feels so good

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Kentucky and UNC.

Time for Kentucky to step up.

• Options
    Heels just burying themselves in turnovers

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Hells burying themselves in KENTUCKY AWESOMENESS

and turnovers...

• Options
    Watching the Arizona State/Arizona rivalry game in Spanish on ESPN3

It's far and away a better experience than listening to Bill Walton

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Kentucky has looked awesome as of late. It's starting to come together

• Options
    Also @WuShock I got to watch the Shockers/SMU tilt yesterday. Fun game! Glad to see your house is still rocking even in a down year

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    UNC/NC State game, NC State bounces back from their abysmal 24 point outing with a 96 point game... and still lost by 17

I hope bettors went with the over, 209 points total scored tonight

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    2 hours to go! Get hype!

@bobble @SirToasty

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Go to hell Carolina go to hell!

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    I would just like you all to know, fuck dook.
    (I...will not be surprised if they win tonight, but still, you always expect the evil empire to win)

• Options
    I hope Zion's okay :bigfrown:

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Yeah, Zion's injury is a big factor, but fuck did we play like shit tonight. Turnovers galore, a TON of defensive lapses, and continued 3-pt chucking even when it wasn't working. So incredibly frustrating.

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    That was an ugly game. Can't imagine the angry calls Nike is getting. Hope Zion is ok, but still glad to not play him.
    Fuck.
    Dook.

• Options
    Bobble wrote: »
    Yeah, Zion's injury is a big factor, but fuck did we play like shit tonight. Turnovers galore, a TON of defensive lapses, and continued 3-pt chucking even when it wasn't working. So incredibly frustrating.

I'm really not sure why K didn't try to pull the Louisville Special on us. We only really have the two ball handlers, and one of them is a freshman. Pressing into a zone couldn't have hurt

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    In "Coach K is a glory above everything asshole" news:

Goose! on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    How do you know Baker didn't request it? And is he even going to use all of his eligibility?

• Options
    Refs were atrocious tonight in the UNC/Syracuse game, and UNC benefited by and large

Kudos to Syracuse for playing amazing to stay in it

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227