As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2018 - Gifting complete!

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    see this is why i never signed up for this before, i knew this was some most dangerous game shit

bang

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    see this is why i never signed up for this before, i knew this was some most dangerous game shit

bang

PAUL!

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Hey Satan,

did you know you are my motor?

Here are some of my interests:

- dead people (history)
    - dead animals (paleontology)
    - celestial bodies and their motion (astrophysics)
    - classic videogames, especially SNES games
    - fantasy & science fiction
    - stage magic and the occult

If you'd like to order something over Amazon for me, I would recommend amazon.de since it has free shipping.

I'd be particularly happy about anything makeup-related at the moment. The thing I'd need the most right now would be clothes, but I feel that would be tricky. Maybe socks? I like socks.

I normally don't read a lot of comics or manga but I always enjoyed what kind Satans of Christmases past sent me.

Happy to be your Satanee,

Platy

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular

We all know you just hate giving.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Well Platy is getting a corpse in the mail from me.

• QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Oh man, this week has sucked. Between not one but *two* debilitating migraines (one that prompted a trip to urgent care), not having any work this week, and running out of whisky, it's just been the pits.

Here's hoping I get @Raijin Quickfoot or @Goose! as my Satanee. I feel compelled to make sure people have a better week than I did (also because I'd kinda like to screw with those two).

If it's a severed head I'm going to be very disappointed.

That would require me to put far more effort into Sataning than I typically do (not that I don't have two-and-change months to make such arrangements).

6rceun58332p.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hurry up and wake up, brolo.

I wanna send out some matches.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Stalking my Satanee for ideas is my favourite part of this, I’m so excited

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

I have sprinkled clues all over the forums that will lead my Satan to the Templar treasure!

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

I have sprinkled clues all over the forums that will lead my Satan to the Templar treasure!

you mean the Oak Island mystery pit?

Shhhhut up!

Shhhhut up!

it says we have to dig even deeper!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I am ready to jump out of a moving plane and blast my Santanee in the face with joy and giving.

Oh Satan...

If you are trying to sneak a question ask @Garlic Bread

He'll either know or be able to ask me without it seeming fishy or Satan related.

Oh Satan...

He'll either know or be able to ask me without it seeming fishy or Satan related.

well you'll know now!

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I am ready to jump out of a moving plane and blast my Santanee in the face with joy and giving.

and gummies

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
    edited November 2018
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Oh Satan...

well you'll know now!

No I won't. He asks me weird shit on the daily.

Raijin Quickfoot on
    I'm just going to send you a ton of garlic bread

I'm diabetic, you monster!

I still eat bread all the fucking time...

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular

Knew there was something I left off my wishlist

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Now seems a good time for my annual security warning, if you’re covering up the address label on a package be sure to cover up any barcodes as well. Also something new I’ve heard about is a new service called USPS informed delivery that you can sign up for that provides you images of your incoming mail and lets you know of incoming packages. The story I read was about scammers using it for credit card fraud but you never know.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com

Lasbrook on

I sent him a ton of garlic bread a few years ago

whoooooops!

Lasbrook wrote: »
    Now seems a good time for my annual security warning, if you’re covering up the address label on a package be sure to cover up any barcodes as well. Also something new I’ve heard about is a new service called USPS informed delivery that you can sign up for that provides you images of your incoming mail and lets you know of incoming packages. The story I read was about scammers using it for credit card fraud but you never know.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com

I use informed delivery and I love it. I haven't heard of it being used in any scams though.

But yeah I just got married and informed delivery let me know daily if an RSVP was in the mail or not.

• GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Spontaneous gift idea: beard stuff. I have a full beard and am currently growing out my mustache so that I can twirl it. So my beard looks super unruly. I could use more beard oil. Maybe some good scissors or something for trimming? Also mustache wax or whatever that is called in English.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I'm going to try to continue adding shit to my wishlist before things get too serious. I'm probably like the most frustrating person to shop for after my sister. I never know what I want. But by damn, Satan, i will figure it out for you.

steam_sig.png
    I got beard stuff last year!

I feel like I should mention that some stuff on my list is just so I won't forget it. Please don't think I want you to buy me a $200 camera!

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Whoops hit quote instead of edit. I know how to forums.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
    I want you to buy me a $45,000 camera Satan.

Actually, I'd sell it to try to get a little bit out of crippling debt.

Dear Satan, I would like a full beard. I can grow sideburns well, but sans beard I look weird.

Also a mustache.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I got a bunch of nice wetshaving stuff from my Satan like... five years ago. Around the same time I decided to grow a beard, and kept it for like four years.

However! Now I have shaved the beard off and it's fucking great having all this shaving gear that's been very under-utilized in my bathroom all these years.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    Dear Satan, I would like a full beard. I can grow sideburns well, but sans beard I look weird.

Also a mustache.

Sending a bag of novembeard trimmings

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I feel like I should mention that some stuff on my list is just so I won't forget it. Please don't think I want you to buy me a $200 camera!

Yeah, I recently added some higher price items, so if you aren't in a position to buy me those kind of things, do not worry about that. Anything I receive will be more than expected.

EDIT: Oh god I keep adding things.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    My plumbing emergency is shaping up to be less apocalyptic than I worried, and I should be back into my apartment tomorrow. Still, dropping out of this was probably prudent, and there is an additional silver lining developing.

Just now I got dropped off from work at the hotel where my landlord set me up, and my ride approached from the east instead of the northwest, resulting in a stunning discovery:

I am next fucking door to a Krispy Kreme Donuts.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    My plumbing emergency is shaping up to be less apocalyptic than I worried, and I should be back into my apartment tomorrow. Still, dropping out of this was probably prudent, and there is an additional silver lining developing.

Just now I got dropped off from work at the hotel where my landlord set me up, and my ride approached from the east instead of the northwest, resulting in a stunning discovery:

I am next fucking door to a Krispy Kreme Donuts.

Now you get to wake up to that in the morning! Just shuffle on over there in your pajamas to say hello to the neighbors.

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I don’t need beard stuff, but I’d have no problem with sideburns stuff.

Perrsun wrote: »
    I don’t need beard stuff, but I’d have no problem with sideburns stuff.

Sideburn hair is a much more fickle beast

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2018
    Here we go!

NOTE: This is going to be an interesting year as far as getting stuff in the mail. My mother-in-law is dying of cancer and probably has a month or maybe two. I volunteered to help take care of her (or possibly my FIL, depending, and so I may be going back and forth from PA for variable dates and lengths of time and I have no idea what those are right now. I can give my fellow imps my travel dates when I know them if that's useful, and I'll put both addresses in my email, just in case. For now I plan to be at home until 1st December, at which point I'll be in PA at least a week, possibly two or three, because my husband's mom is dying and he wants to spend as much time as he can with her. She probably has a few weeks at this point, but hopefully she holds long enough for him to spend some time.

I am Jewish; please don't send me Christmas stuff. I will of course accept whatever I get with grace, but I would strongly prefer not to get that kind of thing. Unless it's a Starbucks card. Christmas imagery might be a lot more palatable if it came with caramel brulee lattes and snickerdoodle hot chocolate. Sometimes I get the lattes for the candy on top because they won't just sell me the container of candies. I've tried. At multiple locations. For years. :P Oh, no NSFW because of I have small children. I've also started to prefer physical copies of books over digital where possible, because I end up with the most time to read on shabbat and I can't use any electronics and still observe it. :P

Favorite color: Blues, especially dark blues. Favorite character: Marceline the Vampire Queen. Favorite pony: Luna. Favorite imagery: the moon and stars. Current favorite show/obsession: The Good Place, and my favorite character from the show is Michael. The others are okay too.

There are more things I love to do than I have space or attention span at this point because we still haven't moved. Special or unique yarn is always a safe bet. If you have a yarn/fiber store nearby there's often some really nice local stuff that's either hand-spun, hand-dyed, or both. The people who live with me will tell you I have enough yarn. They are wrong. I put a few really specific ones on my wish list; things like yarn have comments next to them, but generally speaking I love silk and bamboo, non-viscose where possible because the environmental impact of viscose is apparently just enough to outweigh the environmental benefits of using bamboo. Non-viscose bamboo is really hard to find though, and tends to be expensive when you do. Pure cotton is nice too. I also have a special weakness for the horror show that is cobweb-weight yarn.

One of the few more specific items on my mind has been a rigid heddle loom. Homemade pin looms are only getting me so far, and it's starting to try my patience.

This will probably evolve a little in the next few days along with some wishlist tweaks.

https://smile.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/FKR0JPNF5QR6

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn