As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2018 - Gifting complete!

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    One thing I wanted to bring up because I don't think it's been mentioned: When folks specifically send gifts anonymously and don't reveal on their own who they are, it would probably be appreciated if they're not called out in the thread.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Well everybody is jerks and I definitely didn't cry a bunch earlier but I will at least definitely be in PA from the 1st to the 12th and anything else is who knows at this point.

I had a lousy day. But now I have a giftee and a plan, and that's worth a lot.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Oh good, I’m already SteamFriends with mine, so I won’t be immediately giving the game away by putting in a friend request.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Uh, hmm, has everyone else got their match already?

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Uh, hmm, has everyone else got their match already?

yeah what (pardon the pun) gives?????

EzUAYcn.png
  • GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Since brolo is also participating there is always more than one "wave" of matches. The rest will prob go out soonish. Expect a change in thread title when all matches are out.

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    It has begun

rrhgtjko6l88.jpg

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Yes let the scheming begin.

steam_sig.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Awwwwww yiss. I have been given a name

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Muahahaha

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I got my name! Thanks, Brolo, lonelyahava, and ceres y'all are great.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    I have received my target! ...Wait a sec this guy seems familiar.

*looks in the mirror*

Edit: And fixed. Thanks, Brolo! Ooo, I'm getting some ideas already looking at this target.

Madican on
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    mwhahahahahahahaha
    Marathon wrote: »
    Muahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVQN-iT9vjk

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The race for the first gifting begins!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I want to gift people

Bucketman wrote: »
    I want to gift people

Hi. Check out this list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI

Go crazy!

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    There should be one more wave of satans going out, at some point later on in the weekend.

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Got my target. All I have to say is...

No freaking way. :D

• CelloCello Registered User regular
    Oh hey, important note for anyone with a Canadian Satanee

Canada Post has had rolling strikes for the last month and a bit with no signs of stopping; if you're shipping things don't go through anyone who deals with them, especially from international routes, or you'll risk not having their stuff there for a month minimum

UPS or FedEx will deliver fine. Ordering from Amazon is also likely okay as they usually have local drivers

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    If anyone got their own info, or something doesn't quite match up, let me know. >>

Also let someone know if you don't have a giftee yet, they should all be out now.

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Haha second wave

I don't seem to have a giftee

that one's not me, huzzah!

@Brolo why hast though forsaken me Satan?

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    oh jeez

oh boy

oh jeeeeez

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Aw guys you're making it really easy to guess who's in each batch

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    @Brolo why hast though forsaken me Satan?

Oops, you should have one now.

And with that, I believe everyone should have a match.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

• Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    You don't know what batch I'm in because I'm a slacker who didn't post right away! Ha-ha!

I will beginning my own Sataning shortly, but I've also updated my suggestion post. Sorry for being so slow about it Satan!

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Satan....

I have you now.

11er3ypchdet.gif

6rceun58332p.png
    edited November 2018
    Whenever someone seems super excited about who they get to send gifts to I just assume they got me.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    Fig-D wrote: »
    You don't know what batch I'm in because I'm a slacker who didn't post right away! Ha-ha!

I will beginning my own Sataning shortly, but I've also updated my suggestion post. Sorry for being so slow about it Satan!

Hey! I'm the Slacker here.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Hrrmmmmm

I have an idea for my satanee, but my upcoming vacation is possibly going to make it a pain in the butt to get done in a timely fashion.

Edit: Oh yeah, FYI to my satan, I'll be on holidays for a couple of weeks at the start of december, so if anything arrives during that period I'll be a little delayed in getting to it.

Veldrin on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Having all this information, and then trying to decide on the perfect thing(s) is the most nerve-wracking thing about Satans for me. But somehow, that part is still enjoyable.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    godmode wrote: »
    One thing I wanted to bring up because I don't think it's been mentioned: When folks specifically send gifts anonymously and don't reveal on their own who they are, it would probably be appreciated if they're not called out in the thread.

Like someone who gets an anonymous gift and is excited, or someone who says "oh yeah, that's godmode"?

I can't remember a time I've seen the latter here, it seems obvious enough that it shouldn't need to be said. I would be incredibly displeased if that happened to me, on either end.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I recall the thought occurring to me last go-around when people were guessing the gaps in chains. Maybe I'm misremembering but it stuck with me for some reason.