This thread is for all things Diablo:
...the originals by Blizzard North, Diablo III, the infamous Immortal, and of course, Diablo IV!!
Please feel free to ask questions, share stories and items, plans for new seasons, hopes for new content, and so on!
- Barbarian is able to use 4 weapons, and switches between them based on skills.
- Sorceress' cold skills will increasingly chill, and ultimately freeze, enemies. Druid, + 2 unannounced classes, choice of gender and appearance.
- Druid has certain skills that will shapeshift them into a bear or wolf, providing buffs.
- 2 more unanounced classes.
- Skill points earned by leveling and finding tomes in the world. Elective Mode-style.
- Talent trees.
- Items can add ranks to talents, going past the cap or providing a talent you don't have.
- Less emphasis on sets. Mythic items will have four powerful effects, but you can only wear one.
- Runes are socketable items with a condition or effect, i.e. "when you use a potion, activate the next rune" paired with "reduce a random skill cooldown by 15%"
- "Return to darkness", bring back the feeling of the earlier games. 20yrs later- Heaven is closed, Evils have returned, Lilith!?
- Large, open map with world events and other players. Dungeons are solo or party of four, and are seamless with no load screens.
- However, Campaign areas in public zones are private until after the campaign objective has been completed. Entire game can be soloed.
- Clans are back, including a clan bank.
- Includes PvP, hardcore, seasons, and trading! (certain items will bind)
- Controller support confirmed for PC, including option for Bottom-Left or Bottom-Center action bar
- Endgame: so far...
- dungeon keys are drops that will bring a specific area to higher level, with modifiers, allowing you to plan ahead for the content.
Diablo III PC: How to join the PA Clan - The Merch Hungers
You can always ask in thread, but the suggested method is to join the community PAF
and request an invite. Clan officers are watching the community chat and will be able to invite you.Switch player list
akjak - 4133-1546-2720
How to disable legendary item notifications in PC clan chat
Bullhead - 8584-3896-5292
DoctorArch - 6732-9515-9697
eMoander - 3304-2356-9421
Kreutz - 1865-7515-8884
Kyanilis - 2835-3370-3810
Lindsay Lohan - 4979-2868-8944
Russad - 5307-0485-5998
Septus - 3333-7299-5216
skeldare - 3353-5433-5137
Stormwatcher - 5961-4777-3491
themightypuck - 1501-9129-2620
TimFiji - 2322-2047-3148
TNTrooper - 6905-2510-1809
UncleSporky - 5443-2358-9118
urahonky - 0354-0000-5457
Wraithverge - 0125-6851-0236
- Open the clan window ( Hotkey N )
- Click the "News" tab
- Above the top-right corner of the feed, click the "Gear" button
- Uncheck "Items"
( Season 7 cosmetics return, along with a new "Valor" portait and an angelic treasure goblin pet! )
Season 19 starts 3/13 and completely unlocks the cube, that is, the three slots of Kanai's cube are no longer restricted. You could wear three weapons *NECRO ahem*, 3 armors, 3 rings, whatever. Probably the most unique opportunity is N6M4 Multishot DH.The free sets will be:
- IK Barb
- Seeker (Blessed Hammer) Crusader
- Natalya DH
- Uliana (EP/SSS) Monk
- Trag'Oul (Blood) Necro
- Arachyr (Firebats) doc
- Vyr's (Archon) WizThere will also be NEW sets, including damage buffs to supporting items
, but not as part of the journey. The Barb
gets a Frenzy set:
2-Piece Bonus: Double the effectiveness of all Shouts. Feared, Frozen, or Stunned Enemies take double damage.
4-Piece Bonus: Each stack of Frenzy reduces damage taken by 6%. Frenzy lasts twice as long.
6-Piece Bonus: Frenzy deals 1000% increased damage per stack.
The Witch Doctor
is getting a Spirit Barrage set:
2-Piece Bonus: Big Bad Voodoo now follows you and lasts twice as long.
4-Piece Bonus: Gain 60% damage reduction for 30 seconds when you enter the Spirit Realm.
6-Piece Bonus: Spirit Barrage deals 20000% increased damage plus an additional % equal to 5 times your Mana Regeneration/Second.Ring of Emptiness
is also being changed to only require one of Haunt / Locust Swarm, no longer both.
And the Wizard
is getting a Hydra set:
2-Piece Bonus: Double the duration of Hydras and increase the number of heads on multi-headed Hydras by two.
4-Piece Bonus: Damage taken is reduced by 8% for each Hydra head alive as long as there is one available. Each time you take damage, a Hydra heads dies. Heads cannot die more than once every 2 seconds
6-Piece Bonus: Hydras deal 1300% increased damage for each Hydra head alive.Conquests:
- GR 75
- Boss Mode
- GR 55 with 6 sets
- Master 8 set dungeonsLevel 1 gambling opportunities:
( Challenge rift cache after season starts
+ Kadala )
Barb - Lut Socks ( leap boots ), Slam/Hammer bracers, Band of Might ( toughness ring )
Crusader - Heart of Iron ( thorns chest ), Blessed Hammer bracers / shield, Sweep Attack shield
DH - Hellcat Waistguard ( grenade belt ), Wraps of Clarity ( toughness bracers )
Monk - Crudest Boots ( 2x allies ), Wave of Light/Exploding Palm bracers, LTK boots
Necro - Nailuj's Evol ( 2x mage ring), Grasps of Essence (Corpse explosion gloves)
Doc - Spirit Barrage mojo
Wiz - Ashnagarr's ( absorb bracers )
Finally, some other helpful resources: Official Site
| Difficulty Levels & Drop Rates
| r/Diablo Subreddit
- Thanks to Previous Thread makers Skab, GoodKingJayIII, Bethryn, Shen, SkutSkut, HexDex, & _J_