This thread is for all things Diablo:
...the originals by Blizzard North (Resurrected!), Diablo III, the infamous Immortal, and of course, Diablo IV!!
Please feel free to ask questions, share stories and items, plans for new seasons, hopes for new content, and so on!
- Barbarian is able to use 4 weapons, and switches between them based on skills.
- Sorceress' cold skills will increasingly chill, and ultimately freeze. Druid, + 2 unannounced classes, choice of gender and appearance.
- Druid has certain skills that will shapeshift them into a bear or wolf, providing buffs.
- Rogue will mix both blades and bows, can imbue their weapons, and choose a specialization.
- 1 more unanounced class...
- Choice of gender and appearance for each.
- Skill points earned by leveling and finding tomes in the world. Elective Mode-style.
- Talent trees.
- Uniques are back, and will have a strong focus on defining builds.
- Items can add ranks to talents, going past the cap or providing a talent you don't have.
- Less emphasis on sets. Mythic items will have four powerful effects, but you can only wear one.
- Runes are socketable items with a condition or effect, i.e. "when you use a potion, activate the next rune" paired with "reduce a random skill cooldown by 15%"
- "Return to darkness", bring back the feeling of the earlier games. 20yrs later- Heaven is closed, Evils have returned, Lilith!?
- Large, open map with world events and other players. Dungeons are solo or party of four, and are seamless with no load screens.
- However, Campaign areas in public zones are private until after the campaign objective has been completed. Entire game can be soloed.
- Clans are back, including a clan bank.
- Includes PvP, hardcore, seasons, and trading! (certain items will bind)
- Controller support confirmed for PC, including option for Bottom-Left or Bottom-Center action bar
- Endgame: so far...
- dungeon keys are drops that will bring a specific area to higher level, with modifiers, allowing you to plan ahead for the content.
Diablo II: Ressurected
It's actually happening, and is expected for 2021! It appears that it will feel more like an overhaul to graphics and quality of life, while leaving the majority of the mechanics the same. That said, we've been told to expect increased stash size and the option of gold auto-pickup.
Diablo III PC: How to join the PA Clan - The Merch Hungers
You can always ask in thread, but the suggested method is to join the community PAF
and request an invite. Clan officers are watching the community chat and will be able to invite you.Switch player list
akjak - 4133-1546-2720
How to disable legendary item notifications in PC clan chat
Bullhead - 8584-3896-5292
DoctorArch - 6732-9515-9697
eMoander - 3304-2356-9421
Kreutz - 1865-7515-8884
Kyanilis - 2835-3370-3810
Lindsay Lohan - 4979-2868-8944
Russad - 5307-0485-5998
Septus - 3333-7299-5216
skeldare - 3353-5433-5137
Stormwatcher - 5961-4777-3491
themightypuck - 1501-9129-2620
TimFiji - 2322-2047-3148
TNTrooper - 6905-2510-1809
UncleSporky - 5443-2358-9118
urahonky - 0354-0000-5457
Wraithverge - 0125-6851-0236
Season 23 Information:
- Open the clan window ( Hotkey N )
- Click the "News" tab
- Above the top-right corner of the feed, click the "Gear" button
- Uncheck "Items"
Season 23 has no theme per se, but includes a long awaited follower revamp! They will now be able to use almost every item slot, will scale with their main stat, and will offer the player an additional cheat death! The following items will "emanate" when worn by the follower, benefitting the player as well:
Homing Pads, Spaulders of Zakara
Custerian Wristguards, Nemesis Bracers
Gladiator Gauntlets, Gloves of Worship
Dovu Energy Trap, Rakoff's Glass of Life, The Flavor of Time
Avarice Band, Krede's Flame
Sage's Journey (3-pc) [ helm, boots, gloves
Cain's Destiny (3-pc) [ helm, boots, gloves
* You can combine sets with RoRG. (not shared!) Basically, if you lock in Sage's belt & Cain's Pants, your options from there are:
- boots of one, gloves of the other, Broken Crown for gems
- boots of one, helm of the other, Gloves of Worship for shrines (not pylons!)The free sets will be:
Barb: Wastes - Whirlwind
Crusader: Roland’s - Sweep Attack
Demon Hunter: Unhallowed - Multishot, Generator
Monk: Raiment - Generator
Necro: Rathma - Army of the Dead
Doc: Helltooth - Bears, Gargs
Wiz: Tal Rasha - Multi-element, any skillRathma and Firebird sets were revamped
! Firebird burns it all down, with the most powerful variant focusing on channeling while mirror images (?!) slice everything up with flame blades. Rathma gets a pile of minion meatshields, then spams Army of the Dead.
Bones of Rathma 2-Piece Set: Your permanent minions reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 0.50 second each time they deal damage. Your skeletal warriors spawn faster, and your revived minions no longer expire.
Bones of Rathma 4-Piece Set: Your minions no longer take damage. You gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of your minions deal damage. Maximum of 75 stacks.
Bones of Rathma 6-Piece Set: Each permanent active minion increases the damage of Army of the Dead by 500%, up to 9000%.
Defiler Cuisses: Bone Spirit's damage is increased by 400% to 500% for every second it is active and will also freeze enemies on impact. Maximum of 5 seconds.
*New item* Bonds of C'Lena: Army of the Dead deals 75% to 100% increased damage or double this bonus against an active target of Command Skeletons.
Firebird's Finery 2-Piece Set: Disintegrate Ignites enemies, causing them to take 3000% weapon damage per second until they die. When you die, a meteor falls from the sky and revives you. This effect has a 60-second cooldown.
Firebird's Finery 4-Piece Set: Casting Disintegrate adds Combustion stacks that reduce the cooldown of Teleport by 2% per stack. Stacks up to 50 times. You gain 80% damage reduction while maintaining Combustion stacks.
Firebird's Finery 6-Piece Set: You gain 5000% increased damage while Ignite is applied to a target. Hitting an Ignited enemy with a non-channeling fire spell deals Ignite damage multiplied by Combustion stacks.Conquests:
Avarice: 50mil gold streak
Speed Demon: <2min Torment X rift
Boss Mode: Boss rush
Divinity: GR 75 solo
Masters of the Universe: Master 8 dungeonsLevel 1 gambling opportunities:
( Challenge rift cache after season starts
+ Kadala )
Barb - Lut Socks ( leap boots ), Slam/Hammer bracers, Band of Might ( toughness ring )
Crusader - Heart of Iron ( thorns chest ), Blessed Hammer bracers / shield, Sweep Attack shield
DH - Hellcat Waistguard ( grenade belt ), Wraps of Clarity ( toughness bracers )
Monk - Crudest Boots ( 2x allies ), Wave of Light/Exploding Palm bracers, LTK boots
Necro - Nailuj's Evol ( 2x mage ring), Grasps of Essence (Corpse explosion gloves)
Doc - Spirit Barrage mojo
Wiz - Ashnagarr's ( absorb bracers )
Finally, some other helpful resources: Official Site
| Difficulty Levels & Drop Rates
| r/Diablo Subreddit
- Thanks to Previous Thread makers Skab, GoodKingJayIII, Bethryn, Shen, SkutSkut, HexDex, & _J_