As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2018 - Gifting complete!

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    yeah, there won't be any final reveal this year, that was a mistake last time

I might have to contact certain people through PM to make sure all gifts were sent

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2018
    Ohhhhhkay, that does ring a bell.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I also guessed my anonymous satan last year, but that was partially due to have having them as a satanee waaay back when. Sorry about that plut. :(

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    If you guess your anonymous satan, you can just send them a PM with your thanks.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    And a steak with "Thank You" spelled out in the marbling of the fat.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    If you don’t guess your anonymous satan, you can just send me a PM with your thanks anyway.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    A note, not necessarily for Satans, but one of the better looking Black Friday deals this year (in my opinion) is the 1tb slim PS4 with Spider-Man for $200.

I was looking at it on Best Buy’s website...and they let me buy it at the BF price, yesterday. So if anyone else had their eye on it, give it a look.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Oh, uh, I can’t recall if it’s come up in thread, but it should probably be noted that there is still a rolling postal worker strike in all of Canada, so if your Satan is in Canada, maybe expect delays.

As I type, there’s thousands of truck trailers filled with packages that aren’t being unloaded and the crown corporation Canada Post apparently keeps being dicks to the union, so it’s not ending anytime soon.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    One away!

and I will spend some time working on the rest!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Oh, uh, I can’t recall if it’s come up in thread, but it should probably be noted that there is still a rolling postal worker strike in all of Canada, so if your Satan is in Canada, maybe expect delays.

As I type, there’s thousands of truck trailers filled with packages that aren’t being unloaded and the crown corporation Canada Post apparently keeps being dicks to the union, so it’s not ending anytime soon.

It has been mentioned but it's good to signal boost.

FedEx, UPS and Amazon.ca deliveries will be unaffected.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i’ve decided that my first satan ever will only be getting things that i like, so i hope they are cool with getting a bunch of wrestling action figures

(this is a joke, i’m excited to give)

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    i’ve decided that my first satan ever will only be getting things that i like, so i hope they are cool with getting a bunch of wrestling action figures

Crwth, they said if you got matched with yourself to tell them!!!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Cello wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »

Crwth, they said if you got matched with yourself to tell them!!!
    qOt3QRk.gif

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited November 2018

Platy on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    It's my favourite time of the year.

Watching my notifications increase!

Glee!!!! :)

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yes! I've finally come up with ideas

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I have TOO MANY IDEAS.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I have exactly the right amount of ideas, and a Christmas bonus on Friday with which to enact them

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh this is delicious.

This will do nicely.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I am not even looking at my target's list for fear of spending money that I don't have yet :X

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    it's a bit of a pity that sending jars of stuff from australia is a bit of a headache, since I've been getting into pickling and a bunch of the stuff I've made is tasty and quite pretty, and it'd be nice to share

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I am terribly sorry my darlings that it took me until today to edit my placeholder post. It is now edited to actually be of value to Lucifer and His Dark Retinue of Servants.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    You can send it to me josh.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Don't send Blake anything.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Today I got home from a parent-teacher conference and then the dentist to find Snow Crash and Seven Brief Lessons on Physics waiting for me. <3 It was a lovely surprise when I needed one.

I didn't see a name and the note says there's more, but I'm happy for this. Thanks satan!

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    A friendly imp just passed on some steam codes for Little Nightmares, Ruiner and Overwatch

There's probably some sort of threatening message to be made from that combination of games, but i can't figure it out, so i'll just say thank you very much satan

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Orbital Gifting Cannon is Online. Target identified, payload has been uploaded and launch has commenced, expected time of annihilation is Nov. 23rd... did I say annihilation? I meant gifts, yes that’s right, gifts. (Nice recovery)

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Oh wow I shoulda checked for packages way sooner, Satan already had something for me on Monday and I didn't even know till today. Never underestimate the dark forces, clearly.

Gave me a set of red/blue Joycons, just what I need for when Smash comes out (not to mention adding some important color variety to my setup) - thanks, Satan!

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Geeze barely out the gate and I've been gifted! I was going through all the boxes at my door step and I got one I didn't recognize. It contained my very own food dehydrator! Now I can make my own pepper flakes and jerky!

Thank you oh Satan, oh demon of jollity! Oh @Xaquin !

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Geeze barely out the gate and I've been gifted! I was going through all the boxes at my door step and I got one I didn't recognize. It contained my very own food dehydrator! Now I can make my own pepper flakes and jerky!

Thank you oh Satan, oh demon of jollity! Oh @Xaquin !

Enjoy!

More to come sir!

• Options
    My mom offered me some cute socks I could send to my Satanee (she had originally purchased them for someone else)

And they're really cute but also slightly racist socks

So I don't know

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I would consider slightly racist socks to probably fall under NSFW, if that would aid in your consideration.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh no, the pressure begins.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    At family for a couple days. Soon as Thanksgiving is done It Is ON.

• Options
    They have koi and a picture-book-style Geisha on them

But I already found some different ones

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Turns out it's better to have to pay a little bit more tax than to abandon an entire market, who'd have thought?

This is why I get so fucking angry when people claim that forcing corporations to pay the tax they are supposed to be paying will result in them just up and leaving a market. And it's always outspoken capitalists that say that to me! How can someone calling themselves a capitalist be so bad at understanding the core premise of capitalism?

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, I'm out of town for Turkey day, and will be most of Christmas week, and around PAX South in January as well.
    Also continually adding possibly helpful info to wishlist post as i think of it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Howdy folks!

Generic Imp Question!

How do people feel about artwork as gifts?

If you'd like artwork, would you like physical or digital formats?

And should it totally be a photo/drawing/animation of Chidi Anangonye shirtless (I'm catching up on The Good Place).

! !!!

Not that I'd like that, I'm jsut saying, you know, as a servant of Satan that these are IMPORTANT questions that should be answered.

You know how when you watch a show or something for like 7 hours straight you start to think and process in the voice and mannerisms of a character? Totally doing that now.

Ok. Gonna go now.

But that was a real question! you should totally let me know! Do y'all like the arts?

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Artwork is great, I love art.

Generally speaking I am a physical art person, because I like being able to point at art and show people how much my friends love me, the arts they have adored and adorned me with.

But all art is great.