As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Managed to make time to solo the big man twice. Bunch of bronze-moons! Didn't get quite enough tokens.

I thought we all agreed to never mention his transformations when he's supposed to be cool.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Yeah after the first one of those we did it became fairly useless to continue

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i think the structure of the final rally is still a really lame thing

if i wanted to get 20 people in the same place on the same day i'd play wow!!!!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The packet of rewards for the first rally is nice, but then side from that it's basically just still one less day of GW

• Options
    edited November 2018
    It's more fun than the previous one.

PLA on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Alright, progress report: 1) Extreme Arcarum has been cleared, now is the time to trophy hunt
    2) Ring of Raphael is fully forged

That is all.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    New Charlotta seems fucking weird.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    There is only one thing I require from Alchemist 2: keep the glasses on Djeeta.

No glasses, no sale

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    A withered, disembodied hand in a glass display curls a dry finger. She will keep the glasses, but not the eyes.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    A withered, disembodied hand in a glass display curls a dry finger. She will keep the glasses, but not the eyes.

Thanks, I hate it

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    where is reinhardtzar

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    with feather

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Don't know what to vote for. I guess characters like Zeta, Siegfried, Jeanne and Vira could get the most mileage out of one costume, but they are also the ones who have plenty of costumes.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I voted for Black Knight.

• Options
    I voted for Yuisis, then realized that it would have to be a pretty damn good costume to get me to stop using Yukata Yuisis.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I voted for Sandalphon

• Options
    Is that stethoscope made of gold, motherfucker?

• Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    I voted for Yuisis, then realized that it would have to be a pretty damn good costume to get me to stop using Yukata Yuisis.

I voted for Yuisis as a public service for all the Yuisis fans who didn't get Yukata yet.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I voted Beatrix, because as much as I like Freezy Beato, I’d like her to stay a little warmer, try not to catch cold.

In other news, I have enough draw material to immediately pull 170 draws, so I’m torn between trying for Vajra now, or giving up on her and continue saving for whatever the Christmas/year end thing might be.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Well this is your last chance for Vajra. That's the only thing we know for a fact

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Until, if the twitter account is right, 2020, apparently

Edit: yep. Also I had a look and I think I’d rather try to spark for Anila

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Your odds of pulling X character in Y pulls is 1 - ((1 - x) ^ y) where x is the appearance rate of that character and y is the number of pulls you have.

Vajra has a listed appearance rate of 0.06% or 0.0006 so your odds of pulling her without a spark come out to around 9.69%.

I'm not telling you not to pull for her, I'm just saying that you shouldn't expect much. I would most likely wait; we are very close to a potential new years roulette plus GBF fest goodies and you're over halfway to a spark already.

But if you really, really, want Vajra, I dunno?

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Ghandagoza in a fancy suit could be fun. Or something new for Mary. It's odd how much Lyria dresses up compared to how many playable variations there are.

Jamil is still trying to impersonate Vyrn, so he could use some help.

PLA on
  • Options
    Vajra is good but I wouldn't say she's element defining

It's still weird for me because I drew her back when she was first added and she was a real trashpile

Anila, if only by virtue of having her 5*, is absolutely goddamn amazing though

• Options
    We should be seeing pictures of Pig in a few weeks, no?

• Options
    Eh, I would say Vajra is definitely the most important water character at this point, but only if you have the grid to back it up.

She's what makes Kengo/Bonito so ridiculous and lets you Ougi every turn while still buffing your team to stupid levels; it's just that you need a full Magna 2 grid or Whale Varuna to make it really shine.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    my varuna has a star so i guess i'll farm fimbuls when the next fenrir happens later this month

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I can’t wait to spark/ticket S.Grea and go full kengo. I have everything else in place.

• Options
    My water grid is not great at the moment, really. Meanwhile my fire team is my second best, though definitely room for growth.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Wonder if Carren will ever SSR.

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Vajra is good but I wouldn't say she's element defining

It's still weird for me because I drew her back when she was first added and she was a real trashpile
    Yeah, I drew her off anniversary pulls when she debuted and I was like "yaaaay, my first Zodiac" and then realized she was kinda terrible. And my Water was doubleshit back then so I couldn't do anything with her anyway.

And then she got buffed to where she was at least decent.

And then Kengonito and all the newer water SSRs that got released that broke the Eternals+Altair meta and now she's pretty damn important.

As for me...
    lD08QYq.png

(things to actually finish:
    Emblem on the CCW
    actually FLB the fish post-Spark. Not doing it yet just in case I pull extra copies to save the stone)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I really need to hunker down and figure out a team centered around Dark Jeanne D’Arc (saying that aloud though, sounds like a character from Les Mis). I mean, she’s enmity based, so dark Beato should go well beside her, but I only have two claws for the grid.

Maybe Vira as a third?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I really need to hunker down and figure out a team centered around Dark Jeanne D’Arc (saying that aloud though, sounds like a character from Les Mis). I mean, she’s enmity based, so dark Beato should go well beside her, but I only have two claws for the grid.

Maybe Vira as a third?
    If you're actually seeking input, can't really say anything without seeing which characters you have...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Maybe Vira as a third?
    If you're actually seeking input, can't really say anything without seeing which characters you have...

Right now, it ain’t much (left SRs in the picture, in case there’s filler there I’m not aware of)
    js9rtz1jijvb.jpeg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Joker is actually extremely solid

• Options
    Oh that's basically a no-brainer, then. Vira, Beatrix, DJeanne, easy Atma sword comp. Sub Nicholas for Vira if a trigger is going to explode you.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Repulsion Sentai Kaiju Ranger is a good tank.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    All of those dark SSRs are solid; some are more solid than others. I would basically never take D.Jeanne and Beatrix out of your party. They are by far your two best damage dealers plus they let you cap defense and attack down with Miserable Mist on MC. Your last character depends on what else you need in the fight. For soloing I'd probably default to either Nicholas (phalanx and substitute to help with triggers and more easily abuse enmity) or Dark Cag (decent team buff and some healing, which in dark is used not to top your team off but just keep them out of one shot range so you can abuse enmity better). Joker is another alternative to cheese triggers with Sukunda and his Coma skill, and of course bring Vira if you need veil for a nasty debuff (she also becomes a decent attacker in her own right once you FLB her and get her to 90). Vira will also be your default 3rd character when/if you get an atma sword and you don't need any of the utility that the other characters bring.

Get some claws, learn when you need to mitigate and when can eat damage on purpose or just not use potions to stay at low HP, and you've got a pretty solid dark team for nearly every situation.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
This discussion has been closed.