As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX West Challenge Coin 2018 (updated July 10th, 2018 with Order Form)

124»

• brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Looking for trades if anyone is interested. I have spares from several previous shows, looking for 2017 & 2018.

Thanks!

• anettie76anettie76 OregonRegistered User regular
    Pcho wrote: »
    If you guys don't mind me asking what kind of shipping notifications are you getting?

I got an email from Martin and Alex Kidder saying that my Kiddercorp order was shipped. The coins have been shipped with an estimate of 3 days for me. And it came with a tracking number. The one time I comment about how the coins came late last year, this year they are going to be right on time. Oh karma!

5fac6ex5bpmi.jpg

• Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    To anyone who has yet to order a coin, the order form will stay up until September 17th.

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    It'll be an email saying "Your kiddercorp order has shipped" via Stamps.com/USPS.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • PchoPcho Enforcer Pcho New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Ok thanks!

PAXAnimeCTconFanExpoRenewDHAtlantaAnaheimLeakycon
    o8VqzID.png
  • MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I got my ship email a few days ago. Hope to get them before I depart on the 30th!

Thanks again for making such cool reminders of our PAX experiences

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    I just got my shipping notice

ZYseqtZ.png
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Mine showed up today. I may have missed part of the discussion, but I was under the impression that on the ones with colour, the bobcats would be in colour as well, not just the achievement 'pop'.

https://i.imgur.com/lr2xdXQ.jpg

bacon_avenger on
    PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Got my coins!
    DXjNcOjl.jpg
    BJLqcnjl.jpg
    Mine showed up today. I may have missed part of the discussion, but I was under the impression that on the ones with colour, the bobcats would be in colour as well, not just the achievement 'pop'.

Yeah I think this threw me off too. I thought one of my coins wasn't colored at first.

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    I haven't received a shipment notice yet for my two coins. Should I be worried? I sent my payment July 11th.

PimDtoK.png
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    jukkakhan wrote: »
    I haven't received a shipment notice yet for my two coins. Should I be worried? I sent my payment July 11th.

Darn, I should have tracked you down and found a bar or something then, huh? :P

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    jukkakhan wrote: »

I would email kiddercorp. I'll send an inquiry to them tomorrow. In addition, tomorrow is the last day for ordering this year's PAX challenge coin. Thank you.

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
  • NectinNectin Registered User new member
    Any idea as to when the final batch of coins is supposed to ship? Has anyone received a shipping notification?

I noticed that the order form linked on the first page is still accessible. I paid and filled out the form at the last minute on the 17th, so I'm hoping that my order went through without any issues!

• ThornkinThornkin Registered User regular
    I haven't seen my coins yet and no e-mail saying they were shipped. Have had no problems in previous years. Who do I check with?

There are some additional coins left for order if anyone wants any.

ajor19ru24j1.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    @Nfan10039 what would be the best course of action for @Thornkin ?

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular

@bacon_avenger You mind if I use this image for the wiki page? It's the best I've seen of this years coin.

@bacon_avenger You mind if I use this image for the wiki page? It's the best I've seen of this years coin.

Be my guest, you have my full permission to use it in the wiki as you see fit! :)

eIMwu3s.png