As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Radio Active

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Radio Active

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    The last panel got a belly laugh out of me.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Man, the last few comic titles have just been *chef's kiss* byootiful

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Man, the last few comic titles have just been *chef's kiss* byootiful

The Gnoll Set killed me.

• T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    I don't think I've seen a more succinct overview of Fallout 76 than this comic.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Jortalus wrote: »
    The last panel got a belly laugh out of me.

It's the expression that sells it, I think.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    T-Danger wrote: »

I’ve only watched a couple early reviews, both seemed to think the gameplay was... okay with some highs and lows. Then praised just how much fun it was to hang out at base and play instruments together.

Which, well, I’m not buying a Fallout game for that.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

I’ve only watched a couple early reviews, both seemed to think the gameplay was... okay with some highs and lows. Then praised just how much fun it was to hang out at base and play instruments together.

Next thing you know, people will be buying Assassins Creed just to stand around and sing sea shanties.

• KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    When it hits 30$ and has been patched I might consider it. considering Bethesda's history of fixing bugs tho :)

• Hawk oneHawk one Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »

Next thing you know, people will be buying Assassins Creed just to stand around and sing sea shanties.

Oh come on, that's not fair.

People would be sailing around aimlessly and sing sea shanties in Black Flag!

And also hunt whales every now and then.

I mean, was there anything else worth of interest in that game? Like, at all?

But signatures don't really work, do they?
  • KredKred Registered User regular
    Hawk one wrote: »
    I mean, was there anything else worth of interest in that game? Like, at all?

19v0cx.jpg

That's.., about as far as I got. I remember having to sneak around an island to get something, and thinking I'd rather just be sailing around. Then I stopped playing.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Black Flag had way more, you mean people

Like tailing missions

And stopping sailing to go and open a single chest on a tiny island and then swimming all the way back to your boat to continue sailing

And playing Frogger to hack into Not-Ubisoft’s network

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Don't forget chasing magical flying sheet music to unlock more sea shanties.