As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Rhythmus B’laidde

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Rhythmus B’laidde

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Some fantastic art here.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Point of order I look like the picture on the right all the time

• Options
    I come back and notice little things like the tooth that I missed the first time.

Just fantastic.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    It's that blue Wii-man.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Shouldn't Gabe also be vomiting from the VR? ;)

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    Shouldn't Gabe also be vomiting from the VR? ;)

He is drugged to the gills.

• Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    Another reason why I'm not interested in VR until they figure out a way to disconnect the physical body from the brain inputs while playing :)

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    KagatoAC wrote: »
    Another reason why I'm not interested in VR until they figure out a way to disconnect the physical body from the brain inputs while playing :)

I get where you're coming from. I've always enjoyed playing video games. But I don't enjoy looking foolish while playing video games. Sure, I played some Wii Sports back in the day and sometimes that felt a little silly, but I endured it. I guess when you add the giant VR helmet to the mix that's where my personal line is drawn.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    KagatoAC wrote: »

I get where you're coming from. I've always enjoyed playing video games. But I don't enjoy looking foolish while playing video games. Sure, I played some Wii Sports back in the day and sometimes that felt a little silly, but I endured it. I guess when you add the giant VR helmet to the mix that's where my personal line is drawn.

It's very odd that I don't care one single bit about looking foolish while playing VR, but it's a primary reason I don't attempt to dance.