As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Troubled Tidings in Threshold Town[Phalla]- Finished Masters and Coroner Victory

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    The vote has closed... though something went wrong.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well just taught 3 good students dungeon lords. I finished last with zero points. At least Iโ€™m winning something here!

38thDoE on steam
    ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    The vote has closed... though something went wrong.

Ominous

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I've always wondered if a phoenix would really rise from the ashes or if it's just a glorified chicken.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    So was that a seer result or? If its a seer result you might want to look into that or not for all I care.
    You can make killing me up to me by electing an information broker mayor. That would allow me to still win.

38thDoE on steam

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    So was that a seer result or? If its a seer result you might want to look into that or not for all I care.
    You can make killing me up to me by electing an information broker mayor. That would allow me to still win.
    I think he doth protest too much.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Shocking scandalous sabotage! Our great and hallowed tradition of The Vote was disrupted yesterday. All who went to submit ballots recall feeling tired and then waking up later into the evening, well past the vote cut off. The city hall blamed some kind of gas leak in the building but when the afternoon maintenance team was questioned everything checked out fine. When asked for what could the cause have been the foreman stated "I don't know, maybe like some magical curse or something?" Officials debated invoking the mayoral authority for this but decided instead to just cancel the vote for the day. They assured the citizens This would not happen again.

For the second day in a row the mayor has refused to give a daily statement. Were they too busy dealing with the cursed vote crisis or is this something more sinister... The town is beginning to become worried with out the strong central voice of the beloved mayor.

Another of Thresholds peaceful citizens was murdered last night. Self proclaimed violent vigilante Sir Fabulous' body was found near the city walls. Sharp puncture wounds were found over their body which rested in a large puddle of water. No signs of a murder weapon were found.

DEAD

Sir Fabulous
    - External Bleeding

Night four is over, Day five has begun.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Yo mayor that's some anti-democratic bullshit and you should justify your actions immediately.

38thDoe

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    premium came back as Masters

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    premium came back as Masters

So was sir fab.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Given how this has gone, I think we can assume that whatever faction opposes the Masters is in good shape?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Given how this has gone, I think we can assume that whatever faction opposes the Masters is in good shape?

Probably.

Also kicking the wagon yesterday didn't produce much and that vote cancel is pretty shady so today

38thDoe[/quote]

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Officials debated invoking the mayoral authority for this but decided instead to just cancel the vote for the day. They assured the citizens ]This would not happen again.
    This reads to me like the mayor was not involved in whatever happened to the voting last night, except to the extent that they did not try to stop it.

I don't see how 38thDoe shouldn't be the vote again.

If your win condition is to vote out information brokers than yeah I should be your vote. If you win condition is something else you might be better off doing something else and letting fab's faction kill me if that's their deal.

38thDoE on steam

Two hour warning

Well I have nothing against you but nothing is really happening here so austinp.

38thDoE on steam

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Throwing in on 38thDoe. Trying not to go inactive, it's been one of those days. Fucked up my ankle pretty good, but at least I still have phalla and video games.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
    edited December 2018
    Well whatever. Mafia if you want to talk to the info brokers send me a PM.

Also next time you guys are survival neutral I will probably still not kill you because I have an underdeveloped sense of justice but I'll want to.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Sorry for late posting, today was my helpdesk shift. Blech.

If there wasn't vote manip or if there were more people I'd say maybe we look somewhere else, as 38thDoe's post sound exactly like you'd expect from a survival neutral who got saved from vote the previous night. Might be a ploy to keep us chasing our tails for a night but i don't think we can risk a close vote at this point.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

38thDoe

I suppose

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRA5gsdCf4c
    38thdoe

Because I'm sheeple

fq0am5C.png

38thDoE on steam

lol I was wondering when you were gonna bring up Elicia again. I missed the rp-ing from day 1.

Hey it lasted into Day 2. ;P My Friday-Monday ended up being too busy to continue and then I had to take my daughter to the Doctor today. They asked me to come 30 mins early so they could take me 30 minutes late because my time is worthless to them. I wouldn't mind as much but you know 2 year olds don't have infinite patience.

38thDoE on steam

Ugh, tell me about it. My niece likes to throw her share of tantrums- being six years old and finding out that no, we're not stopping for a hamburger is apparently enough to bring on a two-hour fit. Even worse if they have a toy she really wants in the kids meal. I swear one of these days she's going to kill the seat back with all that kicking.

steam_sig.png
    Vote is closed... if you'll excuse me for a second I have something in eye.

38thDoE on steam

I like that on the blu-ray commentary all the funimations voice actors were surprised that
    Hughes was only 29 hah

It would be awesome if netflix would add dvd extras somehow.

38thDoE on steam

Egos wrote: ยป
    I like that on the blu-ray commentary all the funimations voice actors were surprised that
    Hughes was only 29 hah

Wait, what?
    I always had him pegged for at least mid-30s, maybe even 40.

steam_sig.png
    I'm making myself want to watch it again argh.

38thDoE on steam

Egos wrote: ยป
    Hughes was only 29 hah

Wait, what?
    I always had him pegged for at least mid-30s, maybe even 40.

Yeah, ditto. I think the voice actors did also.

Well, mob justice can be delayed, but it cannot be denied. The entire town banded together to force 38thDoe after being denied last nights opportunity. His last words were a bit of a mystery. "DEATH FACTION!" It's unclear if this was the name of his favorite metal band or if he just thought it sounded really cool.

Life in town has taken on a more somber tone recently. The streets empty, little conversation in the squares. Still, whispers in the alleyways and secretive meetings have been all too common. Rumors and concerns about the silence of the mayor grow more by the day. Could they have been a victim of the murders?

No bodies were found this morning fortunately. Is this finally over? Have the perpetrators been caught or do they hold Tuesdays as some strange religious holiday? We have a self proclaimed expert on the days of the week and the Day Criminal Profiler here in the studio...

DEAD

38thDoe - Vote

Night five is over, Day six has begun.

Warnings
    @Locus @Auralynx

...ok who set up the noise machine last night. I think we can assume 38th was dirty because *someone* dicked with my ability to death scy..

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    @Bluecyan

I got some good news today, but it's going to eat up most of my spare time for a bit - see if one of the reserves wants to tag in, please. Sorry about missing the vote.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Wildcat is replacing Auralynx.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Gosh, I have some catching up to do.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    I am caught up! And double-posting!

Sir Fab came back as Masters