As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Santa! Assignments now!

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    That's my boy, being awesome~
    Hey Koopah, how'd those shelves work out for your sister in the end? ;D

:D My dad built them and she uses them in her crafts room.

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Your gifts are enroute, Santee. Beware!

(Unless my stalking failed me and you own them, in which case, uh, beware anyway.)

wVEsyIc.png
  • shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    I was about to let my Santa know that I'll be gone from the 21st, but then I got a tracking number! Seems like it's going to arrive Wednesday. Quite excited.

• Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    Dear Santee, I have been awash in a sea of final projects and exams. Grad School +Full time work is not fun some time. But be assured that the gifting will commence soon!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    One of my favorite things each year is seeing people spouses and children and even pets being gifted.

You're all good peeps!

• ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Santee! Your gift is on the way, but due to long shipping times, it might cut it *pretty* close to Christmas. If it looks like it might not make it, I'll see if I can't get you a little something to tide you over.

• ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    The anticipation between knowing your gift was delivered and waiting for the post!

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • ScudMuffinScudMuffin MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    ZeroCow wrote: »
    The anticipation between knowing your gift was delivered and waiting for the post!

Wait no longer! Thank you ZeroCow! Recieved the rest of my...

kgp5c8ckgx8k.gif

sjb45lj9kiyr.jpg

00cz2euoky5p.jpg

My 4 yr old (featured above) is very excited to try all the games. And thank you for the print out binder! I was about to go do that this weekend and give it a try with my son and mommy.

ScudMuffin on
    XBL: Scud FTW
    PSN: ScudMuffin
    And the painted blocks were made by my coworkers and me and can be used as ogre game pieces!

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    And the painted blocks were made by my coworkers and me and can be used as ogre game pieces!

Can I awesome this more than once?

I'm pretty sure I can see where my present is on a UPS map right now. It's still at the distribution center though.

Can I awesome this more than once?

bml0ols8rn5t.jpg

It was a lot of fun. I got hardwood flooring samples from Home Depot and cut them to the appropriate size and then brought them in to work.

My instructions, "Paint ogres for an internet stranger (and my kids, I bought a copy of the game for them as well)."

And it was a super relaxing arts and crafts lunch hour.

All the ogres:

ms579z31d37e.jpg

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    My favourite is the invisible ogre. ;D

Who knew Ogres had so many layers?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    Ogre in a snowstorm.

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Who painted the lower right Ogre, and is their position at your company Chief Executive of Ogre Generation?

see317 wrote: »
    Who painted the lower right Ogre, and is their position at your company Chief Executive of Ogre Generation?

Yeah that's my favorite, it's cute af.

see317 wrote: »

Their actually title is the Ogre Generation and Research Executive. :wink:

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    That's actually a print out that was glued on the block. The two above it were painted based on the design. If we number them left to right and moving from the top to the bottom, I made 4,13, and 15.

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • ScudMuffinScudMuffin MarylandRegistered User regular
    That's actually a print out that was glued on the block. The two above it were painted based on the design. If we number them left to right and moving from the top to the bottom, I made 4,13, and 15.

Thank you, the boys all loved looking at the drawings and started playing with them (in their paw patrol tower). Thank you again for everything.

XBL: Scud FTW
    PSN: ScudMuffin
    This is an update for any cross border Santa-ing this year.
    The long and short of it is that international mail is literally being withheld from entering Canada where possible. International mail is expected to delay into the new year at a minimum, projected into March (unknown if this estimate is conservative or generous).
    It's pretty much going to limit your Christmas options to buying from within Canada, and there will likely still be some delay even then. The estimated delivery time on a pair of books I ordered from Chapters was about 2 weeks, so there's your reference. If you already put something in the mail you might want to follow up with Santa and let your Santee know so it can be anticipated and handled accordingly.

• RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    This is an update for any cross border Santa-ing this year.
    The long and short of it is that international mail is literally being withheld from entering Canada where possible. International mail is expected to delay into the new year at a minimum, projected into March (unknown if this estimate is conservative or generous).
    It's pretty much going to limit your Christmas options to buying from within Canada, and there will likely still be some delay even then. The estimated delivery time on a pair of books I ordered from Chapters was about 2 weeks, so there's your reference. If you already put something in the mail you might want to follow up with Santa and let your Santee know so it can be anticipated and handled accordingly.

Well poo.

PSN: jfrofl
    edited December 2018
    kgp5c8ckgx8k.gif
    I'm not sure who sent me my gift as there wasn't a note, but I was given Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. So excited to finally own this! Thank you so much mystery Santa!
    xvv6icgars8t.jpg

shadowane on
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    @shadowane I’m the culprit. Difficult to find a hard copy version new these days, but lucky for us the one I did find I have access to a discount too. Yay! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

No one has come forth to claim being my secret santa yet. :(

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Ooooo
    A message from Proxy, with a tracking link!
    I look forward to to it's arrival, mystery santa.

n57PM0C.jpg
    @shadowane I’m the culprit. Difficult to find a hard copy version new these days, but lucky for us the one I did find I have access to a discount too. Yay! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

I really appreciate it! I've waffled on buying this forever just because I had it for the WiiU but I've really wanted it. My 5 year old has already asked to play it so we'll get started with it soon.

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    the other day i was leaving for work and noticed a package that had been by the door presumably for a couple days but i missed it because i thought it was all stuff for my roommates

but it wasn't it was for me and it was from Knitdan

Knitdan got me a knitcap and some of those classic books that I've never read and also some cool coasters and tissue paper for the cat

ua5no3qj5cer.jpg

this is good and reading books helps me feel smart, thanks knitdan

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    oh wait this was meant for the dnd thread not G&T lol i didn't even do YOUR guy's Secret Santa whatever i'll just leave it here and uh hmm

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    This is so wholesome

• ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Proxy keeps forwarding questions to me from my Santa.

Hey Santa, I'm sorry I'm so hard to shop for. My girlfriend goes through this every year, so if you're having a rough time, just know that someone else has it worse.

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    This is awesome. At first I was wondering who element brian was, but the magic of Christmas brings us all together. It kind of makes me want to branch out of my comfort zone in the G&T forum to new uncharted lands.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    It's okay. My Santee also did more than one PA Secret Santa and we both got them similar gifts. I think they might have even posted their CF SS gift in this thread since it wasn't labeled.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    This is awesome. At first I was wondering who element brian was, but the magic of Christmas brings us all together. It kind of makes me want to branch out of my comfort zone in the G&T forum to new uncharted lands.

I really want to do a cross sub-forum Secret Santa next year.

PSN: jfrofl

@anoffday did you get another package this week?

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Mortgage company just double billed me this month putting me into the red with my bank on my birthday, and it's going to take at least a week to get the money back... At least I already made all my SS purchases, just gotta wait to ship them now.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
    Dude ...
    Didn't you have some shitty luck last year too? :S

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Dude ...
    Didn't you have some shitty luck last year too? :S

I don't remember specifically, but I think all my bad luck just offsets all the really awesome things that happen to me.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular

@anoffday did you get another package this week?

Yes! I got it this morning and I'll post the pics asap.

@KoopahTroopah strikes again and this time in the form of an awesome SNES color changing mug! Thanks! I'll probably drink some tea and take a picture of it tonight.

Steam: offday