As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mods know too much about the [Conspiracy Theories] thread

• NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    What is that crossed axe and sickle badge? I'm willing to bet its some sort of "Anglo pride" bullshit.

I only see the patch with two crossed hatchets, and that's a patch for the 5.11 brand. 5.11 is a company which makes tactical uniforms and clothing aimed at military, law enforcement, and security contracting.

• ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    What is that crossed axe and sickle badge? I'm willing to bet its some sort of "Anglo pride" bullshit.

Oath Keepers
    “This wave of Islamist terror attacks will be part of a ‘perfect storm’ of intentionally orchestrated ‘Cloward-Piven’ chaos — inducing economic devastation, social and political disruption and violence, and the use of intentionally undefended borders and mass illegal and ‘refugee’ immigration as weapons of destabilization (and to provide cover for and facilitate more violence and terrorism by multiple proxy agents of the elites, including the cartels, gangs, well funded Marxist and racist agitators – such as La Raza and Black Lives Matter – and radical Islamist cells and individuals).”

–Rhodes, in an Oath Keepers press release following the mass murder of 49 people at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla., June 2016

I'd be shocked if Q/OK venn diagram were wider than it was tall.

Edit: Or not! Some Twitter rando called it as such, but GIS says Oath Keepers are the "III%" dipshits.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    It's on Q guy's chest, to the left of the word SHERRIF. Double blade axe and a scythe on a black background with no visible text.

Doesn't appear anywhere on 5.11's website and no combination of descriptions I can come up with finds it anywhere on Google.

Hevach on
    Hell, it might just be the house crest from his LARP group.

Digging through the twitter thread, somebody mentioned that a brand called AxeSickle sells Gasden flags, blue line flags, and other alt-right and adjacent accessories.

Looking through their shit on Amazon, they also sell rainbow flags, kitchen utensils, canning stuff, craft supplies, raincoats, rubber bands, novelty pencil erasers, and all things cheesy or chintzy. They do not, however, seem to sell or use anything with an axe and scythe logo like that one.

edited December 2018
    Also, original official tweet seems to have been deleted. Dun dun DUUUUN.

Hevach on
  • TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    That's a scythe, not a sickle in case it makes any difference.

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Maybe we are axe-ing the wrong questions. They could very well be hatcheting a plan to seed a false flag here.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    wait, that's a cop? Not an infantryman in an active war zone? The fuck?

Oh brilliant
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    It’s not in the ADLs public database but things move fast so who knows

wbBv3fj.png
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    wait, that's a cop? Not an infantryman in an active war zone? The fuck?

The militarization of our police is A Real Damn Thing.

From the Snakeoil-Industrial-Complex desk:

"Praying medic," self professed Q researcher, actual prophet, and faith healer, has apparently mainstreamed his Patreon page to considerable effect.
    155 patrons
    $1,258/month

Welcome to my Patreon page!

My name is Dave but everyone calls me Praying Medic (or PM). Yes, I'm a real paramedic. Or at least I was one for 35 years.

Prophetic Insights on the President
    Before Donald Trump became President, I began having dreams that showed what might happen if he were elected. The dreams have continued and I share what God shows me about the President through my dreams.

Q Anon
    In some of my dreams, I've seen the mysterious figure known as Q Anon working alongside the President to reveal hidden secrets. I spend an enormous amount of time researching Q drops which has made my Youtube channel one of the most popular for followers of Q. I post Q decodes here for patrons that are not available anywhere else and I host live stream questions and answer sessions.

Are You A Healer?
    Yes, I pray for the sick and I've seen thousands of people healed over the years. I discovered that healing isn't a gift. Anyone can learn how to do it. It just takes a little instruction and practice. Some of what I post here will teach you how to heal others (or yourself) by the power of God.

If you want to be informed about current events, empowered to operate in the supernatural and inspired to walk closer to God, you've come to the right place.

I hope you'll consider supporting my work.

That's the page I remember. The 100 some patrons interested in learning how to Turn Undead didn't actually seem that weird (it's the internet), but I couldn't imagine anyone seeking his investigative insights would be terribly interested in hitting donate after realizing he claimed to be a living saint.

I guess he had a similar realization.
    Now wrote:
    785 patrons

Welcome to my Patreon page!

My passion is researching posts by Qanon. I post videos and articles that explain Q's latest posts.

Equality
    All of my content is available to all patrons regardless of the level of support.

I hope you'll consider supporting my work.

~ PM

I'm not sure which is more amusing to me: the cynical calculus which determined that offering to teach people literal magic was limiting his potential Youtube/Patreon Q-reading revenue; or the fact that it is still all over his website and no one seems the least bit deterred in trusting his judgement.

Either way, interesting to watch a con dial-in his act for different audiences, basically right in front of them.

edited December 2018
    Hevach wrote: »
    It's on Q guy's chest, to the left of the word SHERRIF. Double blade axe and a scythe on a black background with no visible text.

Doesn't appear anywhere on 5.11's website and no combination of descriptions I can come up with finds it anywhere on Google.

Whatever the (axe|hatchet)/(scythe|sickle|kama) was, it's not going to be showing up on his SWAT uniform anymore, because he no longer gets to wear one.
    Today Patten was reprimanded and demoted from the SWAT team and BSO’s Office of Homeland Security.

They cite uniform regs and general emabarrassment for his reprimand.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Who didn't have dreams showing what would happen if Trump was elected, though?

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »

Me. Right here.

It was plain as day and not worth it.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »

Nightmares are technically dreams I guess

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    There was that phase early in the campaign season when we thought Donald was a Clinton friendly Democratic plant. Oh well!

QAnon folks apparently believed that the HW Bush funeral was a cover to gather all their "high-level targets" together to arrest in one fell swoop.

Of course, the mental gymnastics to explain why this didn't happen were instantaneous.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    QAnon folks apparently believed that the HW Bush funeral was a cover to gather all their "high-level targets" together to arrest in one fell swoop.

Of course, the mental gymnastics to explain why this didn't happen were instantaneous.

See, they all got arrested secretly and replaced with simulacra androids. so that no one can get suspicious.

• monikermoniker Registered User regular

Yes, having a State Funeral for a recently departed President is clearly just a clever ploy, rather than engaging in the much more traditional flinging corpses to the wolves.

• zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »

Yes, having a State Funeral for a recently departed President is clearly just a clever ploy, rather than engaging in the much more traditional flinging corpses to the wolves.

What, do you think HW actually died? Wake up sheeple.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    zekebeau wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »

What, do you think HW actually died? Wake up sheeple.

LOL, you think HW existed.

edited December 2018

(Respectable Lawyer is a lawyer who is respectable and who tracks these sorts of things.)

DarkPrimus on
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    its like theyre writing real life fanfic cos they dont like how the canon story is going

This isn't really any different from people who believed in Nostradamus' predictions or joined doomsday cults. Studies ahve shown that while some people become disappointed and swear off their allegiance/belief once proof to the contrary is undeniably presented, most members will double down and concoct all sorts of explanations as to why the beliefs are all still completely valid, it's just their own interpretation of it is somehow flawed, or why the naysayers on the outside misunderstood what it was really about.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Yeah, I mean look at Christianity, it's a doomsday cult that has lasted more than 2000 years

DouglasDanger on
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Edgy

edited December 2018
    (Respectable Lawyer is a lawyer who is respectable and who tracks these sorts of things.)

And who introduced me to the Q clock today.

Can't make a fuck of sense out of it but it is certainly a thing with stuff on it.

Hevach on
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Hevach wrote: »

And who introduced me to the Q clock today.

Can't make a fuck of sense out of it but it is certainly a thing with stuff on it.

Remember that time is cubed...

Yet clearly also a circle.

• Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    I was about to say, I'm getting a serious timecube vibe from that...

• CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    A flat circle.

• TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    That a countdown clock or a 2 minutes to midnight style clock?

I don't think I don't know you're going to just put 'yes' as an answer.

• No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    That clock is completely crackers, holy shit

Yeah, I mean look at Christianity, it's a doomsday cult that has lasted more than 2000 years

Less edgelordy, you can look at any number of doomsday splinter sects of Christianity from the past 500 years or so where we have records to show that they kept moving the timeline for the End Times when the previous deadline came and went.

• VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    oh god i clicked on that twitter account

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    oh god i clicked on that twitter account

yeah me too, that was a mistake

• [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular

Less edgelordy, you can look at any number of doomsday splinter sects of Christianity from the past 500 years or so where we have records to show that they kept moving the timeline for the End Times when the previous deadline came and went.

The original Christians also thought Jesus would return and the world would end very soon. Mainstream Christianity grew out of that though, obviously, although it did pop up again on several occasions (e.g., during the plague).

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular

What’s really funny about this is that the obvious conspiracy link was missed. I mean 9/11 is right there.

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    The QAnon take down of Hillary is "coming soon".

This discussion has been closed.