As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Red Thread Redemption

• Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    15 gold bars! Hot damn!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah that's 3 horse insurances worth.

Also a cost reduction I saw was Mauser pistol used to be 1k, now its 600. And like activities saw money double from like twenty bucks to forty. So expect to see some new firepower.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Hopefully I can still get in on that if I log into multiplayer for the first time tonight. It reads like I can

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    I sold off all my collected gold bars, nuggets and ingots, then went straight to St Denis to buy the elite horse.

Now I'm stuck on the horse naming screen trying to come up with something.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    I sold off all my collected gold bars, nuggets and ingots, then went straight to St Denis to buy the elite horse.

"Worth It"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Goldtrigger

• Options
    Goldtrigger

Winner, god damn winner right here.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular

Goldie
    Precious
    Jewel
    Silver
    Dollar
    Peso

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I name all my horses Darryl.

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I name all my horses Darryl.

And their brother Daryl?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    D'Ryl

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    Fucking hell! I was riding through some woods west of Saint Denis in the dead of night and
    I think I just got attacked by zombies?!

I saw a body hanging from a tree and as I passed it, two crazed motherfuckers with chalk-white skin dashed out of the bushes and started chasing me, completely silently. They were fast as hell and got very close to pulling me off my horse more than once. It also definitely took more than the usual number of body and headshots to take them down. They just kept coming.

Further along a very creepy way, my horse suddenly freaked out and another of those dudes skittered out of some trees. I turned my horse around and noped the fuck out of there. I didn't stop until I saw another for sure human being.

It was very freaky.

• Options
    Fucking hell! I was riding through some woods west of Saint Denis in the dead of night and

I saw a body hanging from a tree and as I passed it, two crazed motherfuckers with chalk-white skin dashed out of the bushes and started chasing me, completely silently. They were fast as hell and got very close to pulling me off my horse more than once. It also definitely took more than the usual number of body and headshots to take them down. They just kept coming.

Further along a very creepy way, my horse suddenly freaked out and another of those dudes skittered out of some trees. I turned my horse around and noped the fuck out of there. I didn't stop until I saw another for sure human being.

It was very freaky.

Say hello to the "night men" I dunno if they are a legend in actual Louisiana or something Rockstar made up for "lemoyne" but yes they are freaky and there are other things they are involved in.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    D'Ryl

dchla6dgf5hy.png

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    About 6 hours of playtime with the game and nighttime hits: "Damn I hate it at night. It's too dark. I really wish you could actually use this lant-. . .god damnit."

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Ooh I’ll be able to insure my Arabian and maybe buy a duster

I’ll have to see how much I get back for buying the bolt action at full price because I might be able to grab a pump action and then just be done worrying about weapons for a while

Ceno on
  • Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

It was very freaky.

Say hello to the "night men" I dunno if they are a legend in actual Louisiana or something Rockstar made up for "lemoyne" but yes they are freaky and there are other things they are involved in.

I remember wandering how they were going to top "Confederate holdouts" as villains, and then I ran into those fuckers. And then I found their lair...

But the creepiest villains in the game are still:
    Those motherfuckers with the wailing woman near the tiny church. Don't know what their deal is, but everything about that encounter was unnerving as fuck.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Also I haven't touched the single player yet but does Arthur Morgan also just clean rip the skin off a raccoon

because my guy did that in multiplayer to a raccoon I ran over with my horse and it was something

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Also I haven't touched the single player yet but does Arthur Morgan also just clean rip the skin off a raccoon

because my guy did that in multiplayer to a raccoon I ran over with my horse and it was something

That is 100 percent accurate to how you skin a rabbit.

• Options
    edited December 2018

Yeah rabbits, possums, raccoons, badgers? Basically anything you use the varmint rifle on you rip that shit off like a sausage casing.

Its actually the one thing I legit didn't want my son to see.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    Yuuuup. I don't know about raccoons but that's pretty close to how you skin a rabbit in real life.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »

I’ll have to see how much I get back for buying the bolt action at full price because I might be able to grab a pump action and then just be done worrying about weapons for a while

Do you want to know where you can find a pumpy shotgun instead of buying it?

• Options
    Strikor wrote: »
    Yuuuup. I don't know about raccoons but that's pretty close to how you skin a rabbit in real life.

Roger and Me has a good depiction. Also warning because yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gvHWf7ldY

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular

But of course

• Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    I don't think you can find weapons online - only buy. The few times I have had an option to pick up a weapon, it completely disappeared after the animation played.

• Options

But of course

Yeah he's thinking you were talking solo, but multi you can't find weapons anywhere outside of multi modes that have temporary guns like that.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Wow, seriously? That’s ridiculous, I didn’t know you could just do that.

• Options

Honestly there are a lot of horrifying things that are easier than you can imagine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Chapter 6
    When did Arthur tell everyone that he's sick? I don't recall him mentioning it, but Strauss knows.

I mean, I guess Arthur can't hide it. Does everyone know that it's terminal, or just that he's ill?

• Options
    Chapter 6
    When did Arthur tell everyone that he's sick? I don't recall him mentioning it, but Strauss knows.

I mean, I guess Arthur can't hide it. Does everyone know that it's terminal, or just that he's ill?

Chapter 6 spoiler.

In the late 1800s when you hear someone with that kind of cough you knew they were fucked.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Honestly there are a lot of horrifying things that are easier than you can imagine.

Oh, absolutely, yeah.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I've been a party to the butchering of four large animals, the smallest of which was caribou, and lemme tell ya, it's a helluva time

Flip side of that, I guess, I definitely respect how that steak gets on my plate

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    This is interesting video about the ending to a mission in chapter 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5pzeet7vHk

I had no idea you'd meet the reverend here, I had seen someone have an interaction with him at the train station where I swear I met him at camp and he said he was leaving, turns out it was honor and having done the sister calderon missions.

Neat differences.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Bringing the bounty back to the Professor and man, that whole conversation should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    I think there are only two things missing that stop me from getting lost in this stupid game forever:

Dialogue options being locked out after an enemy goes aggro. I'd like to be able to trade insults with the last man standing when we're both hunkered down in cover. I'd like to be able to negotiate with the law while they've got me surrounded. Stuff like that.

Horse breeding.

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    it's cool that they have realistic horse balls but where are the realistic horse vaginas???

beaten by an ancient skyrim mod

broken image link
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Chapter 6
    I wasn't paying attention during the but where Charles talks about Rains Fall, And I thought the option was to help Eagle Flies with his revenge or not

So I said no

And then I realized what I had actually done is left him to it instead of stopping him

Shit

• Options
    Arthur's voice actor won a game award for his awesome voice!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    From a distance. . .some horses look like deer. :(

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    ED! wrote: »
    From a distance. . .some horses look like deer. :(

My wife pointed out to me that this post almost sounds like a "For Sale, Baby Shoes, Never Worn" type thing