As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Legacy [Chat]ing

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    oh hey which one of you wants to finish my pandemic legacy season 2 run with me, cuz it's sat on the shelf for nearly a year now

For Sale
    Baby shoes
    never worn

no we got about halfway through

For Sale
    baby shoes
    worn about halfway through

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    bleh

let me hotlink in peace

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    We have a Spring orientation today and I have to work one of the main rooms this afternoon because the normal person is out on paternity leave. Woe is me. That means I can't sneak out early today.

Bless your heart.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    boss just confirmed i will still have a job on monday

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    new boss apparently wants to be the guy to discuss it with me so i still have to wait til monday to learn any details but

at least i won't be shitting myself all weekend

wait i took all those laxatives dang it

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    @Blameless Cleric if you don't follow Pati Cmak you should. She's fanboying right now and reposting a bunch of her DA fanart

Bless your heart.
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    7 and a half days of actual work left before Christmas. Also one probably painful and complicated tooth extraction, but still. Accentuate the positives.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Put d'onfrio in Spider-Man damnit

Honestly they could straight up put this exact scene in a Spider-Man movie and I would lose my mind:
    QavMJc1h.jpg

Rb89T8bh.jpg
    @visiblehowl

Also this one
    5yzec61kt107.jpg

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    The infestation has been cleared. We've learned important lessons about underground construction. As we rebuild we're going to add a heat purge system in case the bugs return. The farmland and stores are safe, and our colonists recover in the rec room. We move on, but we do not forget.

oh man talking about a heat purge system makes me want to fire it up again

is it your corridors that have the heat purge system installed?

ftOqU21.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    7 and a half days of actual work left before Christmas. Also one probably painful and complicated tooth extraction, but still. Accentuate the positives.

I had one of those at the weekend. Everything is still terrible

Stupid wisdom teeth that somehow went five years or whatever with nobody thinking it needed to go

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I just hope there’s not so many load screens at my base in the next DA

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Honestly they could straight up put this exact scene in a Spider-Man movie and I would lose my mind:
    QavMJc1h.jpg

Rb89T8bh.jpg
    @visiblehowl

Also this one
    5yzec61kt107.jpg

Vincent was perfect casting and he deserves to play that character on the big screen.

Exchanges like these lead me to think our current spidey will play nicely with him.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

What about look and smile though? Is she tragically laid off?

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
    Tom Holland is the best on screen spider-man I've seen because he's also great at playing Peter Parker. He's jokey, he's innocent, he's got that determined face

In Infinity War, when Tony
    tells him he's an avenger now
    the emotions that went across his face were just so so good.

I think he'd be awesome with D'onfrio and especially with Daredevil cancelled, I desperately want to see that happen.

JebusUD wrote: »

What about look and smile though? Is she tragically laid off?

oh no she's safe

hilariously i am the only person in the entire company whose job was in question over the transition

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

QavMJc1h.jpg

Rb89T8bh.jpg
    @visiblehowl

Also this one
    5yzec61kt107.jpg

Vincent was perfect casting and he deserves to play that character on the big screen.

Exchanges like these lead me to think our current spidey will play nicely with him.

Netflix Kingpin would just shoot spidey in the head

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    TTODewback wrote: »
    We have a Spring orientation today and I have to work one of the main rooms this afternoon because the normal person is out on paternity leave. Woe is me. That means I can't sneak out early today.

not with that attitude

Spider-Man, Spider-Man
    Totally nude Spider-Man
    Just wearin’ socks and fancy shoes
    It’s his house, who the hell are you
    To kink-shame
    Spider-Man

new boss apparently wants to be the guy to discuss it with me so i still have to wait til monday to learn any details but

bring some of those special gummy bears to this meeting

Teeth seem very poorly designed.

checkmate atheists

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited December 2018

QavMJc1h.jpg

Rb89T8bh.jpg
    @visiblehowl

Also this one
    5yzec61kt107.jpg

spidey would see/sense it coming and dodge it.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...

QavMJc1h.jpg

Rb89T8bh.jpg
    @visiblehowl

Also this one
    5yzec61kt107.jpg

Netflix Kingpin doesn't get his hands dirty like that if he can help it

And also he'd miss, much like comics Kingpin

bring some of those special gummy bears to this meeting

wait the lsd ones?

the laxatives were in the chocolate

wait were they

wait

QavMJc1h.jpg

Rb89T8bh.jpg
    @visiblehowl

Also this one
    5yzec61kt107.jpg

in DDs3
    he literally pulls a hood over an FBI agents head and punches him to death

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    The infestation has been cleared. We've learned important lessons about underground construction. As we rebuild we're going to add a heat purge system in case the bugs return. The farmland and stores are safe, and our colonists recover in the rec room. We move on, but we do not forget.

I'm tunneling an external vent into the entire network. In the event of another infestation, we fill the entrance with flammables and light a match.

why do we even need them

we're tool users, we should have evolved to just mash our food with some rocks then slurp up the mush

ftOqU21.png

QavMJc1h.jpg

Rb89T8bh.jpg
    @visiblehowl

Also this one
    5yzec61kt107.jpg

in DDs3
    he literally pulls a hood over an FBI agents head and punches him to death

Well sure, but he couldn't help that.
    Raaaaaage! And that totally wouldn't work against spider-man. Spidey would beat the shit out of him, but realize that it doesn't actually fix anything to do that.

why do we even need them

we're tool users, we should have evolved to just mash our food with some rocks then slurp up the mush

stupid saliva production being linked to chewing and a fundamental aspect of our digestion

who comes up with this shit

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    doesn't he rage out and beat someone to death in like his very first appearance on screen

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Spider-Man, Spider-Man
    Totally nude Spider-Man
    Just wearin’ socks and fancy shoes
    It’s his house, who the hell are you
    To kink-shame
    Spider-Man

When I read spiderman books as a kid, every time he and MJ would have a Very Serious Talk, he would be standing upside down on the ceiling. I'm not sure why, to remind you that he's spiderman or something in case your forgot?

Anyway, when you said this I had an image pop into my head of him doing this naked.

It was not pretty.

• MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    ready.png

aka, law school and grad school

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

why do we even need them

This is what I'd prefer, but people keep telling me it's unseemly!

P10 wrote: »
    doesn't he rage out and beat someone to death in like his very first appearance on screen

all the times that happened don't count

rich white privilege am i rite

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Hm just checked the Charlotte weather for the first time in a couple of days

So, I guess I should have brought my snow boots and my rain boots..

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!

I'm tunneling an external vent into the entire network. In the event of another infestation, we fill the entrance with flammables and light a match.

ah, I see. Do high temperatures kill monsters? How high do they need to be?

I remember one poorly designed fortified meat cooler vent system that ended up having a tiny room get to like 120 C and I thought hmmm

ftOqU21.png
    rich white privilege am i rite

chanus

• TuminTumin Registered User regular

why do we even need them

We kept putting the rocks in our mouths and they evolved symbiotically

Checkmate, round earthers

Spider-Man, Spider-Man
    Sticky feet, Sticky hands
    Every toilet is a mess
    He is cursed, he is blessed
    Just don’t shake his
    Spider-hands

This discussion has been closed.