As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New Anniversary Pins

thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
Yesterday's merch newsletter revealed a few new anniversary pins.

20th Anniversary Pin
895115b5-a5b6-40f8-bcd2-1fd3a6842701.jpg
Acq. Inc. 10 Year Anniversary Pin
d84357df-48b9-4838-8a0d-26cded004254.jpg
Creation of Gabe Pin Set
bf78a890-2396-46ff-9185-386ac01cf347.jpg

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    This is relevant to my interests.

• AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Instantly sold out. Crazy

• VerbenaVerbena Registered User regular
    Dang, I was making dinner for the kids and forgot the time. Just checked.. Oh well. It certainly is a cool set.

Steam - Verbena | 3DS Friend Code - 0576-4430-7964 | Xbox - Verbena Zero
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    I was lucky enough to get one!! Purchased it at 6:01pm EST and sold out by 6:03pm EST. Did I say I was LUCKY?!?!

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It went on sale and sold out in the 2 minutes it took me to get a ride home from the train station. Terrible timing.

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Devereaux wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to get one!! Purchased it at 6:01pm EST and sold out by 6:03pm EST. Did I say I was LUCKY?!?!

it actually sold out in 85 seconds.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
    6:01:55 - 6:03:20 = 85 seconds covering the 3 minutes in question case closed get @ndwhitey in here to draft up the letter of surrender.

:P

How do you know the exact sell out time?

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Devereaux wrote: »

How do you know the exact sell out time?

Penny Arcade tweeted it.

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Anyone else's A coming off on the 20th anniversary pin? Noticed at PAX today that the bottom left side of the A is now pulling away from the pin.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • DrDemoreDrDemore Registered User new member
    anyone in here looking to snag a creation of gabs pin? I'm looking to give my pin another good home.

• braintubabraintuba Registered User new member
    DrDemore wrote: »
    anyone in here looking to snag a creation of gabs pin? I'm looking to give my pin another good home.

PM sent!

• thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    DrDemore wrote: »

Just out of curiosity, what number did you get? I got #10.

• DrDemoreDrDemore Registered User new member
    113/150

• Bob the BladeBob the Blade Registered User new member
    I am considering selling my #34 but I do not see any Ebay activity. is this because most people are just keeping them?

I am considering selling my #34 but I do not see any Ebay activity. is this because most people are just keeping them?

The first two sold for $600 and $700, but that might be on the high end. There's currently an auction starting at 750, but it doesn't have any bids.

#113 just went for 975 USD, nice!! I will be putting #34 up some time today.
    someone in AU just put #1!!! on ebay for cost basically, if you consider shipping and import fees. TGTBT???

• phicar2phicar2 Registered User regular
    #113 just went for 975 USD, nice!! I will be putting #34 up some time today.
    someone in AU just put #1!!! on ebay for cost basically, if you consider shipping and import fees. TGTBT???

that's unbelievable...I've got #50, but I can't bring myself to let it go! :)

I won't let mine go anytime soon, or in the near future for that matter. Mine is a keeper!!

• ArinochArinoch Registered User regular
    I never even saw they existed! Apparently they appeared when I was busy at work. Are they as glorious in person as they appeared in the pictures?

• phicar2phicar2 Registered User regular
    Arinoch wrote: »
    I never even saw they existed! Apparently they appeared when I was busy at work. Are they as glorious in person as they appeared in the pictures?

more so :)

• ArinochArinoch Registered User regular
    phicar2 wrote: »

more so :)

Excellent. ^^

Here are some close up pics of mine

edited December 2018
    I just saw one go for $1,160 on ebay, selling #34, will probably regret it one day.
    I should just try to trade for a DLC pin..

Bob the Blade on