As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET SAINTS 2018

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Here is a link to the photos!

Thank you soo much mysterious saint, you have no idea how much use I'm going to get out of these boots these winter months, and they fit perfectly! I even wore them outside for a minute just now to try them out, very comfortable!

And the copy of soul calibur 6 is awesome, I can't wait to try it out in a minute! Thanks, it really lifts my spirits after such a roller coaster of a year.

Just do you know the reason I had to pick it up from the hub again was the amazon wish list didn't update with my new address... so it sent to my old one, so it's a good thing I got an email from UPS my choice before they attempted to deliver it, I think someone else is already moved into the old trailer...

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Thems some awesome kicks!

You Saints fucking rule!

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    hey so around this time i go to war with ups: they'll deliver things at an access point i can't always get to so it might take me a day or two to post after delivery!

6vjsgrerts6r.png

oh my god there was no name attached

oh my god i never saw it coming

but for real this is amazingly generous and i have lost all of my composure

i am going to annoy every co-worker with persona music now

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'm pretty sure I've had those shoes and they were extremely comfy

they are all i wear

i fucking love skechers go walks so much and this is the dopest color combo they have

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Secret Saints: We Cover Your Feet

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Secret Saints: We Cover Your Feet

They cover your head, too. I just got this in the mail

k7yaa1u3q36q.jpg

It needs to be brushed out and stuff since it was in a bag, but it's really nice quality (so far as I can tell). I'm new to wigs, but it's a lace front and it feels like real hair and not a Halloween wig. I'm gonna have fun with it

There was no note with it (looks like it was shipped from China, not Amazon) so I don't know if it's the "4 of 4" from the previous anonymous package or if this is from someone else. Either way, thank you! I love it

there was a package waiting for me at the asian market i buy giant beers from

pictures soon

6vjsgrerts6r.png

PICTURES NOW

STILL NO NAMES

YA'LL GONNA LITERALLY KILL ME WITH KINDESS

6vjsgrerts6r.png

I LOVE the Tao of Steve.

that's because it friggin' owns

even if you are a stu

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    that's because it friggin' owns

even if you are a stu

Excuse me, Raijin is the Earl of Steves.

the unsung star of this cornucopia of goods is taoism drunkard

i fuckin' love that movie and it flickers in and out of stock

just....it's insane

i'll be downing my giant beers as i watch it

also goddamn is it a theme night now

https://youtu.be/9eUSBOWIf5s

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

just....it's insane

PLEASE show this on Friday

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »
    I have ANOTHER(!!!!!) package waiting for me that I'll have to pick up today.

OH JEEZ
    Wait this isn't saints!

I awesomed that other post for NOTHING!

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular

Pretty sure I can make my own salsa now?this is gonna be good.

I am blown away by the generosity of you saints every year when I see what you do for the folks having a hard time.

I'm so grateful to be a part of this community. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I seem to have gotten another ups email about a package due on Tuesday? I think I'm going to have to call ups again as it seems my address is still wrong? Which is weird I updated it on the wishlist. Unless it's a split shipment of the same order? I wonder if the saint could call Amazon and get the package rerouted? It'd save me a couple mile trip Tuesday night if it works?

Crippl3 wrote: »

just....it's insane

can't. breaks on of my two rules.

no subtitles, no animes.

6vjsgrerts6r.png

just....it's insane

no subtitles, no animes.

But Dracula sovereign of the damned

Uriel wrote: »

just....it's insane

no subtitles, no animes.

But Dracula sovereign of the damned

no animes

we can have one

6vjsgrerts6r.png

We'll always have that scene of Dracula scarfin down a burger

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Rainfall wrote: »

Pretty sure I can make my own salsa now?this is gonna be good.

Damn. That's a good one. I hear you can dispose of EVIDENCE with that thing.

Also shit I want some fresh salsa real bad now.

Thank you, Saints. Each and every one of you. You're amazing.

• Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    I just clicked on this thread to see what it was all about.

You guys are awesome. I’m almost tearing up over here.

My goal is to be a saint next year.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
    Ok I can pick up the other package at ups tomorrow.

Though according to Raijin I was supposed to get a usps package and it got delivered to the old address. And the park manager doesn't have a working phone line to reach and they haven't sold the old trailer yet so no one answered the door.

• Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I have received notice that I have been gifted ^_^ I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow from the office thank you currently secret Saint.

edited December 2018
    :surprised:
    8a1xmr7wtq8v.jpg

Thanks tox!

Coffee!!!

Tallahasseeriel on
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Upon my waking and checking the mail, I discovered that somebody had sent me an amazon.ca gift!

Hooray!

But my apartment number wasn't on it.

Boo.

But the guy at the desk sorted it out for me!

Hooray!

So now I have this.

Thanks, @Tox !

mny7om8i3q2x.jpg

I've never seen every Animatrix short- I'll be sure to do that promptly!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    tw376409zra8.jpg
    Gifting hath occurred! Let the bakening begin. I'm thinking brownies tonight :)

Thanks @Ladybug2332!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    @Tox sent me a book and told me to pay it forward by feeding tasty things to my family!

UdpTNwOl.jpg
    THANKYOUSOMUCH
    I can't wait to try it out and make tasty little foods!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Lol.

I recognize that book title! Well played, Tox!

All food should be served in delicious dumpling form.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Stuff came for me!

I recorded the unboxing with my phone, but it directed to my headset for audio so I apologize for the garbage sound quality. lol

It appears my Satan this is... @Muzzmuzz ! Thank you very much Muzzmuzz! IDK if you sent me the box ('cause I didn't see your name in there) but the gloves are deeply appreciated either way. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnS6fukT1K0

Pictures of the haul.
    gUtATfl.jpg?2

n8YROiJ.jpg?2

FTbzx4s.jpg?2

Woo! Hail Satan! :D

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

You Saints warm the cockles of my cold dead heart

• MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Glad you like it @Goatmon! I didn’t expect them to come in separate packages, so I only signed one of the cards. Sorry I didn’t get you much original stuff, I’m horrible at surprise gifts. And I couldn’t find any new She-Ra merch. I appreciate that you read my most witty gift tag, and not the glove one.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Damn, that was ALL you?! I didn't expect ANYONE to get me the mic, let alone the mic + other stuff.

You're a hell of a Satan, Muzz! <3

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

I was literally about to message Raijin that I need a pro controller for Smash (the joycons don't feel right to me) and then there was a knock on the door and then

tmv1e27pjmwc.jpg

Thank you so much, @Brolo !

All the games I've bought for my Switch since I got it (aside from Mario Odyssey, which I traded in) have been digital copies so I'm weirdly very excited to lick this Pokémon cart before I catch some mons

I need to sign up for Saints next year... I need a pro controller

I need to sign up for Saints next year... I need a pro controller

I sold mine earlier this year and I just opened this up. I forgot how perfect it feels