As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Juice The Youth

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Juice The Youth

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    I feel like there's a very Disney-inspired drawing style with this one. Especially on the two Tycho faces.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    When I was a kid and all I had were game cartridges that never patched, never updated, and had limited memory, all I wanted was more skins, but realistically from a hardware limitation it just wasn't possible.

Kids these days are spoiled with their infinite skins and cosmetic item overload.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Maybe the rich kids are spoiled, those Fortnite skins are flippin' expensive.

As someone who loves cosmetic options in games, I wish we lived in an infinite skin/cosmetic utopia. But since publishers figured out they can get away with charging for skins/cosmetics, the days of unlocking cool shit in games are mostly gone :(

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Fun fact: In the 60s there was a kids show host called Soupy Sales who asked his viewers to sneak into their parents bedrooms and steal money from them to send to him.

He didn't get fired for this, probably because most of the viewers' parents saw it and swapped their real money with monopoly money. He WAS taken off the air, but came back more famous than ever.

So yeah, can totally see Fortnite doing this.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Foxfire13Foxfire13 Registered User new member
    I know I'm in trouble when I start laughing and I've only just read the title. This comic absolutely made my Friday. Thanks guys!

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    "Aaah, demon llama!"

• GuilelessGuileless Registered User regular
    My 10 year old and his friends are finally tiring of Fortnite (granted, after hundreds of hours). They've been playing Sea of Thieves and Overwatch more lately.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    @COMMANDER ZOOM
    Demon Llama: A llama where?!