As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Looking for royalty-free/Creative Commons music in the style of Angelo Badalamenti

ThirithThirith Registered User regular
For our A Damn Fine Cup of Culture podcast (see signature), we've been using music that could get us into hot water, legally speaking - so we've been thinking of moving on to music that we can legally use, either for free or for a small one-time fee. More specifically, we're looking for something in the style of Angelo Badalamenti's music for Twin Peaks, in particularly the slow, jazzy, vibraphone-heavy tunes.

I have to admit that I know nothing about Creative Commons repositories or other royalty-free music, so I wouldn't even know how to begin looking for such a tune. Any tips - or indeed concrete suggestions for tunes we could use - would be much appreciated. Thanks!

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
"Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods