As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Pokemon] Sword and Shield: Out now. Mark your spoilers!

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    is ralts the one everyone wants to fuck

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    No.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    is ralts the one everyone wants to fuck

That would be Gardevoir, its evolution

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Never mind.

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Green LanternGreen Lantern Registered User regular
    I wouldn't be surprised if a possible hoenn let's go would go with plusle and minun

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    They should abandon the generational remakes and do their own thing so we can get stuff like Let's Go Mareep/Let's Go Skiddo (it takes place in a rural setting)

I would be down for this, but I sense that Gen 2 Let's Go is a significant possibility at this point. I can almost hear the Gen 4 remake documents being shredded as we speak.

• Green LanternGreen Lantern Registered User regular
    They might kill two birds with one stone by making the next let's go games also the sinnoh remakes

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Let's go Wailord. Just a thought.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    They should abandon the generational remakes and do their own thing so we can get stuff like Let's Go Mareep/Let's Go Skiddo (it takes place in a rural setting)

I would be down for this, but I sense that Gen 2 Let's Go is a significant possibility at this point. I can almost hear the Gen 4 remake documents being shredded as we speak.

No we will get a Gold/Sliver-based Let's Go and a Gen VIII-based Diamond/Pearl remake.

This was the FireRed/Leaf Green remake we were due for.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular

No we will get a Gold/Sliver-based Let's Go and a Gen VIII-based Diamond/Pearl remake.

This was the FireRed/Leaf Green remake we were due for.

I was just being silly with the last sentence, I'm sure that's the roadmap too.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if they bothered with a gen 4 remake

I don't feel particularly strongly about it but I was sure we wouldn't get a Ruby/Sapphire remake and then we did so I figure if that's on the table there's a strong possibility any of them will be.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Gen 4 is a weird one where it's close to, if not at the bottom of my personal rankings of gens, but it gave me several of my all-time favourite Pokemon so I can't dislike it. Like ORAS, a remake could very much solve my issues with it and truly elevate it.

Yeah that's the thing--I didn't like Ruby very much and ORAS was great--I think a good remake of DPPt could really turn my opinion of Sinnoh around (although I think a few of my big complaints, like the big cumbersome mountain in the middle, the bad story, and too many legendaries are gonna be hard to salvage). But better Pokemon distribution+encounter rates and the myriad of QoL improvements over the Gen IV engine (which was rouuuugh) would be a good start.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

On gen 4 legendaries, I would remove all of their roaming capabilities, and give the Lake Trio/maybe Cresellia a forme with a secondary typing to make them more interesting. The boxart trio getting a power-up goes without saying.

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Didn't Platinum already fix many of the things wrong with Diamond/Pearl?
    I only played Platinum

A remake would be great, but first I want a new gen

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Let's go Pumpkaboo tiny size and Let's Go Pumpkaboo Mega size

Turambar wrote: »
    Didn't Platinum already fix many of the things wrong with Diamond/Pearl?
    I only played Platinum

A remake would be great, but first I want a new gen

Well yeah we're gonna get that next year. This would be the one after that.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I dunno.

They said this was the bridging game between let's go and pokemon. I think we are going to find that we are bridged and they are going to move on and ball throwing is now part of the game.

Nah they also said the next game will be more in line with the series as we've known it. This is a bridge for people who PLAYED Go to get them into Pokemon games, it's not a bridge to ruin Pokemon by turning it into Go and it's weird to me that people keep fixating on that term that way.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Pokemon Let's Go Pikablu and Let's go Mewthree.

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
    Riokenn wrote: »
    Pokemon Let's Go Pikablu and Let's go Mewthree.

Marill and Mega Mewtwo Y would be a weird combo but yeah sure!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    based on the very small sample size of the 4-5 people I know playing Let's Go pretty much all of the changes have made pokemon vastly more approachable and fun for them as folks who don't really play a ton of games, and it's apparently sold pretty well, so at the very least I expect they'll keep making games in the Go line.

I'd also love if they got rid of random battles in the mainline game and be ... fine ... with the catching minigame, even though I'd just as soon press a button.

But it's Pokemon so they'll probably keep one weird change from Let's Go and revert all of the positive changes in the next game.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Let's Go Ditto / Let's Go Another Ditto

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Lets go ditto lets go meltan

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Lets go Koffing / Lets go Grimer.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Let's Go Ekans/Koffing

You're in Team Rocket

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Let's Go Ekans/Koffing

You're in Team Rocket

wait this is perfect for Gen 3

Let's Go Carvanha/Numel, which is also implicitly a choice of which gang you join

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
    Uh I just found out Eevee has a special move I didn't know about because I've been playing it handheld this entire time and you can only trigger it by waggling a Joy-Con??
    That's fucked up

I'm now playing this docked
    You can only use one Joy-Con? This is trash. Who is responsible for this

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Uh I just found out Eevee has a special move I didn't know about because I've been playing it handheld this entire time and you can only trigger it by waggling a Joy-Con??
    That's fucked up

Whaaaaaaat?

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I'm now playing this docked
    You can only use one Joy-Con? This is trash. Who is responsible for this

Gamefreak/pokemon company.
    Oh and Pokemon go I guess

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Me.

Blake T wrote: »
    That's fucked up

Whaaaaaaat?

Veevee Volley
    Pikachu has its own version, I assume, but it's an attack that never misses and its power goes up based on your friendship level with the Pokemon

If you waggle it while Eevee is not the active battler then it boosts the fighting Pokemon's stats I think

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Let's Go Hitmonchan and Let's Go Hitmonlee

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

these are both actually about my quest, as a human in the world of pokemon, to best hitmonchan and hitmonlee respectively in interspecies kumite

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular

I'll just wait for Let's Go Hitmontop.

pHWHd2G.jpg

these are both actually about my quest, as a human in the world of pokemon, to best hitmonchan and hitmonlee respectively in interspecies kumite

KUMITE
    KUMITE
    KUMITE
    KUMITE

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    (making eye contact with a farfetch'd in the arena) YOU'RE GOING DOWN, DUX

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Phew, beat Red. Eat shit, Red!

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
This discussion has been closed.