As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Games Done Quick: See You Next Mission

1717273747577»

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Thanks, Chaos Heat went about as expected, Pirates was clutched and Guardians is guaranteed generally.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    :lol:

The current Really Really Long-athon game is Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. It is a 43 hour run which has to be split up into two parts because it's literally too long to run at one time. Although, yes, that 43 hours does include the time that the runner is sleeping :P. The first part is 17 hours long.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I've been following Bryonato since his Titanfall 2 run at the last GDQ. He's been steadly working toward a new PB and he almost got one last night. I'm not sure if he'll be on another GDQ soon, but he's yet another great streamer I've discovered via GDQs.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    :lol:

The current Really Really Long-athon game is Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. It is a 43 hour run which has to be split up into two parts because it's literally too long to run at one time. Although, yes, that 43 hours does include the time that the runner is sleeping :P. The first part is 17 hours long.

The second half started an hour ago or so if anyone wants to watch. No rush, it'll be going till tomorrow lol

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    AGDQ 2019 is coming up pretty close y'all. Just over two weeks away.

I donated a bit to GDQx and apparently it was enough for a prize pool raffle entry, which I was a winner in. Neat, that's never happened before!

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    AGDQ 2019 is coming up pretty close y'all. Just over two weeks away.

I donated a bit to GDQx and apparently it was enough for a prize pool raffle entry, which I was a winner in. Neat, that's never happened before!

You mean in marathons or also your streams? :D

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.