As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny 2] Forsaken: Dance Like Nobody's Shooting (At You)

1939495969799»

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Decided to fuck around in the next match and use my super bullshit Telesto/Super gain build I made for crucible. I should've done it sooner. Fucking ridiculous number of blade barrages.

So I realised I'd meant to post about my build before but I'd never got around to it.
    Picture because it looks pretty frabjous:
    V8Scjfj.jpg

So important things here:
    Helmet has Light Reactor
    Shards (arms) have Fusion Rifle Scavenger
    Chest has Unflinching Fusion Rifle Aim
    Legs have Fusion Rifle Dexterity
    Class Item has Fusion Rifle scavenger

And all of them have super mods.

Now the 2x Scavenger for fusion rifles means you're getting at least 3 shots of Telesto every time you pick up a green brick. Dexterity and Unflinching are probably replaceable, but may as well min-max this as much as possible (and might make the difference in Wavesplitter engagements)

The real important thing is Light Reactor (plus the Shards) which allows you to gain super at an absurd rate so long as you're getting Telesto kills.

So here's a demonstration from the week before Black Armory of a Competitive Clash game.

https://youtu.be/pZxb7ntW3Ig

6 supers total (one of those was as a result of the Shards regen giving it straight back)

Match starts at 0:30, first super is at 2:30, then at 4:00, 4:13, 5:40, 6:43 and 8:38.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    omg Telesto is so ridic in your video

• Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Oryx and his fellow Hive gods come back after they 'die' because they're not really dead. Once you have a throne world in the Ascendant Plane death in the physical world just dumps you back there and, with enough power, you can form a new physical body.

D2 lore spoiler:
    Which appears to be what Mara Sov is up to

Guardians are just zombies animated by Light. We can't die permanently until the Traveler, through the agency of a Ghost, can't or doesn't revive us but we also can't revive ourselves without the Traveler's indirect intervention. Toland (and possibly Dredgen Yor, if people's suspicions are correct) survived physical death by having used enough Darkness to end up in the Ascendent Plane.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    I’ve done a little research and it sounds like there’s not a great way to cobble together mod components. I understand you can pull blues from your collection and dismantle them hoping you get some when you break them down. But I also have tons of blues by the end of a session and I can’t remember the last time I got any mod components from them. Same with purps.

The only decent way to get mod components is buried behind Black Armoury.

Other then that, I hope you played Y1 and dumped your excess glimmer into mods.

Well I’m not getting that anytime soon since I’m 60ish light behind where I need to be.
    shryke wrote: »
    I’ve done a little research and it sounds like there’s not a great way to cobble together mod components. I understand you can pull blues from your collection and dismantle them hoping you get some when you break them down. But I also have tons of blues by the end of a session and I can’t remember the last time I got any mod components from them. Same with purps.

The only decent way to get mod components is buried behind Black Armoury.

Other then that, I hope you played Y1 and dumped your excess glimmer into mods.

I did but I’ve already broken that stuff down and bought a few mods. I’ve got enough for one more but I’m hoarding the mats because I never see them.

Oof..

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Wait... Competitive has Clash? Is it to 250 kills?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Wait... Competitive has Clash? Is it to 250 kills?

Comp has had Clash and Control since last season. Clash is to 75 kills.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    So the Dawning.

Contacting Destiny servers x 1000 for my friend and me until you get booted back to title screen, where it thinks I dont have any characters and wants me to start a new one...

Repeat error codes etc.

• Options
    El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    Oryx and his fellow Hive gods come back after they 'die' because they're not really dead. Once you have a throne world in the Ascendant Plane death in the physical world just dumps you back there and, with enough power, you can form a new physical body.

D2 lore spoiler:

Guardians are just zombies animated by Light. We can't die permanently until the Traveler, through the agency of a Ghost, can't or doesn't revive us but we also can't revive ourselves without the Traveler's indirect intervention. Toland (and possibly Dredgen Yor, if people's suspicions are correct) survived physical death by having used enough Darkness to end up in the Ascendent Plane.

Can you point me to this Dredgen speculation?

BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2018
    Muffin, that’s a really nice build. It’s almost exactly what I used for my Titan on season 4, but with Ursa (also with fusion scavenger) instead of Shards.

I finally got Shards last week, but unfortunately they don’t have something as delicious as fusion scavenger.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    XagarXagar Registered User regular
    @GMaster7 Last page

• Options
    ToasticusToasticus yeah YEAHRegistered User regular
    Apparently my hunter has commissioned a new sparrow from Holliday inspired by the graceful profile of a shake weight.

ndbpx3yivbav.jpg

• Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    El Mucho wrote: »

D2 lore spoiler:

Can you point me to this Dredgen speculation?

I don't know where to point you, exactly, but it seems to be commonly (in that it's come up in this thread a few times and I guess people talk about it on reddit or something) speculated that
    The Drifter is Dredgen Yor, or possibly is working for/with Dredgen Yor.

Personally I think it's unlikely. I think Yor is dead and either Drifter is one of the shadows of the abyss or whatever Yor's fanboys called themselves or else he has nothing directly to do with Yor and Yor's fanclub just really want him to because he has a fuck-off huge ball of Darkness in a net.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    That sparrow is a backwards penis.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Xagar wrote: »
    @GMaster7 Last page

Thanks, Screeb

NEW THREAD!

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G