As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] The war fronts moves on Stromgarde!

19495969798100»

• Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    Thanks all. I'll probably wait until the raid drops then pop in with my Mistweaver to look around. Bummer, though. I can't remember being anything but super psyched for .1 patch after an expac.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Guess you weren't around for 6.1 then?

I think the 7.1 patch in Legion would have sucked had it not had Kara and the new mini raid in it. Nighthold might have always been coming but it was a whole extra patch before it was available.

Kind of like now waiting around half a patches time for the next raid. But there was no other "primary" content given to us this time.

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    To be fair, 6.anything was pretty whack.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    On the Warfront table it says that Dark Shore is in a "Patrol" status. What does this mean?

I completed a quest called Warfront Preparations and now there doesn't seem to be anything else to do.

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    On the Warfront table it says that Dark Shore is in a "Patrol" status. What does this mean?

I completed a quest called Warfront Preparations and now there doesn't seem to be anything else to do.

I believe that means we (Horde, NA) own it. Alliance are attacking now, which I think is their scenario. Then they go on "patrol," while we contribute and then attack.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    So when do I get to do the actual war front? Or did they skip that phase?

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    So when do I get to do the actual war front? Or did they skip that phase?

Just like Arathi it starts with one side "holding" the point to start off. Arathi was alliance because they had rolled a big tank in after rebuilding stormgarde and drove the horde out
    Darkshore is horde because they burned down a tree and murdered all of the babies all of them

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    If you’re horde, you’re probably waiting for the Alliance to attack, because that’s what the Alliance did when arathi first came out

If you’re Alliance, you’re probably doing trade skill quests for azerite, since that’s what the horde did when arathi first came out

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Also what the fuck I only have a 75% chance to complete a treasure map mission successfully with maxed out people.
    No chance at the bonus
    WHY WHY WHY WHY IS THIS A THING
    YOU TOOK AWAY THE WORLD QUEST FOR ISLANDS AND THEN ADDED A DROP THAT DOESN'T EVEN GUARANTEE A REWARD?!

edit: oh a can get it to..90% if i ignore the time counter WHAT THE EVER LIVING SHIT FUCK OFFFF

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Alliance is on Siege right now, which is when the warfronts is active.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Also what the fuck I only have a 75% chance to complete a treasure map mission successfully with maxed out people.
    No chance at the bonus
    WHY WHY WHY WHY IS THIS A THING
    YOU TOOK AWAY THE WORLD QUEST FOR ISLANDS AND THEN ADDED A DROP THAT DOESN'T EVEN GUARANTEE A REWARD?!

edit: oh a can get it to..90% if i ignore the time counter WHAT THE EVER LIVING SHIT FUCK OFFFF

It sounds like you might be sending troops on a Stealth mission.

• Options
    Nope, it's just an "Elite: Reduced Chances" new Treasure Map mission

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    This is the best possible combination. The only way to break 100 is to go buy platinum whetstones
    99hb431ijeoi.png
    edit: monelite whetstones will work but won't get my an even remotely decent bonus chance
    edit 2: and there isnt a single Platinum Whetstone on the AH. because no one wants to spend all those mats to make them

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    This is the best possible combination. The only way to break 100 is to go buy platinum whetstones
    99hb431ijeoi.png
    edit: monelite whetstones will work but won't get my an even remotely decent bonus chance
    edit 2: and there isnt a single Platinum Whetstone on the AH. because no one wants to spend all those mats to make them

Oo, never seen a Residuum mission yet.

• Options
    hippofant wrote: »
    99hb431ijeoi.png

Oo, never seen a Residuum mission yet.

do the weekly world quest for Islands.
    it will give you a treasure map.
    use the treasure map and it will give you an elite mission

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    Apparently blizz killed the queue times for high end rated pvp, which was one of the only bright spots of the expansion.

}
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
This discussion has been closed.