As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestle(ing)] Kingdom, the live-action CGI event, January 4th

• Options
    AzraithAzraith DON'T Registered User regular
    kgefLUA.png
    Steam Live: Azraith PSN: AzraithDeMitri
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I eagerly await the return of Husky Harris.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Bray in AEW would be

well, more enjoyable than Flip for me at least

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So as someone who has no context, what is going on with those Bray Wyatt tweets?

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Marty No Friends
    DuqlR2sWoAESKMG.jpg:small

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Honestly I hope we get face Sami and heel KO because it's what they're best at and I want to see them do what they're best at forever. Barring that I want to see as much of it as I can before they retire to two mountains made of money and Cornette tears.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Bayley getting that Seth gauntlet push.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Mickey having her hand on the ropes makes me want to see a heel argue with the ref that it was a 1-count. Not enough petty heels out there.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I did not predict Natty winning that.

The whole last hoir was wrestling which was cool, although im not a huge fan of gauntlet matches. A lot of good stuff. Didnt really like the final bit as Sasha was wrestling like she was as tired as Natty who had wrestled 15 minutes more than her. Felt like the end of a long match without the build up to it, at least on Sasha's part.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    That Raw sure was another Raw.

• Options
    Kyougu wrote: »

What if I told you next week's Raw is being taped right now in front of the same already-exhausted crowd

• Options
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    So as someone who has no context, what is going on with those Bray Wyatt tweets?

He's been gone since Matt Hardy retired, it seems like they've been working on a repackage. For a bit he was tweeting clippings from a fake psychiatric report, like he was at a mental hospital and they were talking about his god complex and such. The rumor mill has said he was supposed to come back a couple times but hasn't shown up yet, no one knows what's going on.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Oh yay more polls where you can choose between a hardcore match and a no dq match.

Please have respect for how I choose to run Raw thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5aVOoLWF_Q

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Kyougu wrote: »

What if I told you next week's Raw is being taped right now in front of the same already-exhausted crowd

I'd say it's good that they aren't making the talent do a live Raw on Christmas Eve

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    The Sami Zayn return videos have begun.

Didn’t mention it at the time but Kevin Owens also got a return package during the gauntlet so our good good boys may be back in time for the Rumble, or at least for Wrestlemania.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Lasbrook wrote: »

He's been gone since Matt Hardy retired, it seems like they've been working on a repackage. For a bit he was tweeting clippings from a fake psychiatric report, like he was at a mental hospital and they were talking about his god complex and such. The rumor mill has said he was supposed to come back a couple times but hasn't shown up yet, no one knows what's going on.

I wanna assume its like the attempted Emma reboot where just nothing is really hitting backstage with the repackaging

• Options
    Wrestle Kingdom 13
    Jan 4 (2AM Eastern, preshow at 1)

Preshow: Gauntlet to determine no.1 contenders for NEVER 6 Man Title - teams TBA

Teams have been announced for the WK13 preshow gauntlet for #1 contendership to the NEVER trios title

Taguchi, Yano and Makabe
    David Finlay, Cobb and Elgin
    Chuck Taylor, Beretta and Goto
    KES and Suzuki
    Marty, Yujiro and Hangman Page

No Taichi on the card smh

RIP Whiskey Kingdom tweets

it's only the preshow, coward. make the tweets

• Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    I wanna assume its like the attempted Emma reboot where just nothing is really hitting backstage with the repackaging
    It's weird, too, since he showed up at Starrcade with the normal gimmick and people were happy as hell to see him. Doesn't really feel like he needs to be repackaged. Just let him win.

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Oh shit, they Kayfabe explained what happens during an open challenge!

• Options
    I'm not happy about these mini-pushes they keep giving Natty. She's a competent wrestler but she just has no charisma or character and is never going anywhere. She shouldn't have been in a solo PPV match at TLC and she shouldn't have just beaten Ember Moon.

• Options

April 4 in NY, MLW has The Main Event

LA Park
    vs
    Rush

• Options
    KofiMr. 24/7 and his expert co-host discuss extremely important Dragon Ball sneaker news on his new UpUpDownDown show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35JDMq6Hlb0

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Mustafa Ali is moving to Smackdown.

I do like them having 205 guys on the other shows but a part of me wonders if this just ends with 205 ending and them being moved to RAW/Smackdown.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    I woke up at 9:30 on the Saturday those DBZ kicks released which was approximately 29 minutes and 59 seconds too late to get a pair in my size or anything vaguely resembling my size, so I guess I have to hate Kofi Kingston now. That's fine, I can live with this more than I can live with paying the resale for a pair of those gloriously dumb shoes.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    Did Ali ever win the CW belt?

• Options
    No.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    No.

Too bad, but who knows, he already beat DB, maybe he'll get a WWE Championship shot lol

On the other hand:

maybe he should go back and correct this

Crippl3 on
  • Options
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    give mustafa ali every belt

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular

Wow, can't believe this is finally getting a sequel.

SolkDM.png

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SD spoiler
    Rusev defeats Nakamura to win the US title

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    y-yayyy...

• Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Mustafa Ali is moving to Smackdown.

I do like them having 205 guys on the other shows but a part of me wonders if this just ends with 205 ending and them being moved to RAW/Smackdown.

I like them getting exposure and more/better paydays, but god do I fear 205 getting cancelled and Cedric Alexander being one of 3 CWs stacked on Lars Sullivan to prove what a big strong boy he is.

You know Vince is itching to book a Braun Stroman vs. the entire division match.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Really hate this "all new, fresh, better wwe!"

Why would wrestlers care about putting on a better show? What do they care about ratings or fans or whatever? And how many shows, sporting or fictions actually come out and say how much their current product sucks?

It's maddening, because the solution to their issues is just to write a better show. Make faces that people can get behind with, give feuds reason for existing. No amount of new wrestlers or hour long wrestling matches is going to fix their problems.

• Options
    Plus they've done this before. Unless they actually change stuff what's the point?

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    I'm the new WWE

the WWE movement is dead

Xehalus on
  • Options
    48393206_2252079088136465_6206446408094973952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=3f184e281f9609f68799220cfcd344c0&oe=5CAA0E06

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    if i’m the authority should i expect stone cold to bust through and give me a stunner at any moment?

EzUAYcn.png
This discussion has been closed.