As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - A Custom Hell

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - A Custom Hell

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Bit of a role reversal in the art.
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/09/19

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I think an Overwatch hero designed by Gabe would probably be quite phallic.

"Introducing our newest hero: Falus

He's pure DPS, baby!"

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I sure hope there's a VOD of this stream.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    I sure hope there's a VOD of this stream.

There is and I'm watching it right this minute!

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I’m glad I never have to fear this.

Because I have no one distinguishing talent.

Just some middling average talents that will be one day taken over by automation while I drink myself to oblivion.

Yay future!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    sokpupetsokpupet Registered User regular
    Somebody get Neal Stephenson's booking agency on the line.
    I've got a hell of an offer for them...

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

Just some middling average talents that will be one day taken over by automation while I drink myself to oblivion.

Yay future!

Closest I'll experience this is when my son becomes better at games than I am. Then I'll diminish and fade into the west.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Yay future!

Closest I'll experience this is when my son becomes better at games than I am. Then I'll diminish and fade into the west.

Have you considered the alternative of becoming a Game Connoisseur whose snobbery just so happens to deprecate the games he's better at than you? I mean that could easily buy you an extra few years?

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »

Yay future!

Have you considered the alternative of becoming a Game Connoisseur whose snobbery just so happens to deprecate the games he's better at than you? I mean that could easily buy you an extra few years?

Or just break his thumbs with hammers now.
    I mean, you gotta plan ahead, and he's not likely to beat anybody with those mangled thumb nubbins.

Note: This was intended as a joke. Please do not break anyone's thumbs with hammers, regardless of potential gaming skill and/or familial bonds.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »

Yay future!

No I'm the gaming equivelant of people who only watch transformers movies.

Like I own multiple WWE games. I'm that guy.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    KredKred Registered User regular
    No I'm the gaming equivelant of people who only watch transformers movies.

Like I own multiple WWE games. I'm that guy.

omg%2Bcarrie.gif

• Options
    BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    Watched the stream while wrapping Christmas gifts, and boy do I love that Obi guy Mike finished up at the end. What a fun concept to play around with. An occult portal Omnic.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    This is a thoroughly terrifying scenario on the level with being Rocky getting challenged by Apollo Creed.

Mwx884o.jpg