As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New Ultra-Delux Compact Model Classiness Gifts! [SECRET SANTA] & [CRYPTIC CARDS]

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    She just woke up :p

• N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    So another package arrived:
    MEr7DmK.jpg?1

And inside:
    Vm3KUFJ.jpg?1

Oooooh! Excellent! I'm about to have fun with making it special!
    (I know, I know, so lame :-P)

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    You should be getting another package as well, from the Oregon Coast Aquarium (if you haven't received it yet.)

Yes that came as well, Siglet has accepted the otter into our family

JUMu8vul.jpg

I'm glad to hear - I was worried about it arriving. Glad to see the otter being happily adopted.

Also, a bit about the frybread mix - we were trying to figure out which huckleberry gift set to go with, and then we saw the one with the frybread mix, and had to go with it. My wife is Native, and one of the recipes she grew up with and makes today is frybread, so she wanted to give you a taste of her heritage.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    It’s always a struggle deciding whether to send a person some huckleberry products or not.

Usually depends on if I think they have access to them where they live.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    It’s always a struggle deciding whether to send a person some huckleberry products or not.

Usually depends on if I think they have access to them where they live.

I'm pretty fond of them, since they grow here. In the summer, the vendors at the local farmers market will have them for sale.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I have been given a super secret mission of the utmost importance.

And also Hollow Knight!

As part of that gift, my secret santa sent me a cipher and hoo boy it's been a while. It's also late, so I will spend some time on it tomorrow. But thank you very much for Hollow Knight, mysterious client/santa!

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Gift Bombs are Inbound!

My Santee will get three items by Wednesday, another one will arrive sometime next week at the latest, but hopefully this coming weekend.

One of the remaining items can't be shipped until January 2nd but it should arrive soon thereafter.

That leaves the mystery sixth item, which they'll get when they least expect it.

are YOU on the beer list?
    Second half of gift is now away! And after I taped up the box, I realized in horror....I forgot to put in a note! So when you get a noteless box, Santee, I'll have to come up with a witty reveal post!

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    UPS says the package will arrive tomorrow, earlier than expected. Not complaining though. Also Santa, read the note after opening if you want it to be as surprise. I realized well after I kind of said what stuff was in the note and I shouldn't have.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Santee you should have your gift thrusday by 8pm

huzzah

So the package arrived at 1:53 pm EDT today. I am hoping my Santee has gotten it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So the package arrived at 1:53 pm EDT today. I am hoping my Santee has gotten it.

He has, and pictures shall be forthcoming!

edited December 2018
    8GA0mkY.gif

A wild package appears. And from a name I am very familiar with!

Thank you @Mazzyx !
    For giving me such a wonderful present... packaging peanuts!

dkmSJY6l.png

And my second favorite thing to receive: bubblewrap! My cat will be so happy.

EVhkplGl.png

Oh wait, there are wrapper presents in here, holy crap. Amazing wrapping paper too!

AF1Uc5Dl.png

Oh man, so cute! He can sit up on my desk at work next to my Bastion mini-statue.

k6FKxXll.png

More presents, this one is mysteriously book shaped. Heavy as hell too.

GmAumwSl.png

GOD DAMN this looks amazing. Been a fan of Overwatch for years (which Mazzyx knows well) so this is greatly appreciated.

TJJXYOnl.png

More presents for my cat, and what appears to be one final gift down there...

RDxaijUl.png

A real beauty, this one is. I've had my eye on it for a while, I'll be real happy to have this one out.

NzEme2Zl.png

And finally, a nice handwritten note from a friend, always appreciated. I'm 100% sure Bastion will terrorize as many people as these art books will impress.

AZ06Dldl.png

Another huge thanks to Mazzyx, this gift is amazing and I appreciate it beyond belief.

hgblRsOl.png

Delmain on
    @Delmain I am glad it got there before Christmas. UPS was like, it will get there maybe by the 24th and I was like that's fine. Hope you enjoy it bro.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Delmain I am glad it got there before Christmas. UPS was like, it will get there maybe by the 24th and I was like that's fine. Hope you enjoy it bro.

Yep, they told me the same thing. "Oh, it's busy today because everyone knows it's the last day you can ship".

Package arrived today.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Gifts FIRED! Sorry for the delay. I was busy at work, then out of town, then promptly destroyed my ankle. I don’t know if they’ll be there before Christmas. They should be but mail service this time of year yknow. Definitely before the end of next week.

Also Gifts RECEIVED from @Blameless Cleric and I love them because they are so you and so thoughtful. I will get pictures and make a better post as soon as I can.

Ludious on
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Yaaay I'm so glad :D

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I'll post pics after work at 8 but whoever sent these gifts

I may be welling up a bit right now...

Truth be told I haven't gotten any kind of gift from anyone in years and...

Thank you. This is beyond awesome.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    gky7xqj922rw.gif

ly6rp9a8wgr1.jpg

1. Because only fools use 9V, these two adapters from D'addario will be used by the next two gifts. Also on top is a male/male connector for plugging them both in. Perfect utilitarian stuff!
    2. TC Electronics Polytune3, one of the absolute best tuners on the market. I love it, right now I've only got a little clip-on tuner with suspect accuracy. This is a beautifully white tuner and one I've been looking at seriously for a few months.
    3. Mooer ReEcho, again one of the absolute best digital delays on the market. Also white! Both the pedals match my white guitar and go with my seafoam green Tube Screamer. This thing sounds incredibly crisp (I've demoed it before!) and will absolutely get use.
    4. Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, something I've been in dire need of for a while. It's getting hooked up tomorrow once I get a SATA cable because the one I still have from my PC build seems to be a bit wonky.

Just, this is an incredible set of gifts. I'm trying my best to express myself but I'm finding it hard to right now, just know this is one the best giftings I've ever received and I'm so damn thankful, mystery Santa.

jungleroomx on
    Hey, sorry, I looked at the note I wrote to include in that package sitting on my counter as soon as I got back home from UPS. That was me.

Yeah, I almost just assumed you'd have a power set up for the pedals, but I didn't want to chance it so I included them. I didn't know your set-up already had a white component, so that was just icing, but the fact that two of the best of each type of pedal (according to my research) came in coordinating colors was definitely a pro for me. XD

Glad you enjoy it!

Oh shit, the custom bit of the gift that I thought was going to be delayed until January just shipped.

So it may not make it by Christmas (It might!), but it won't be very late if it doesn't!

Delmain wrote: »
    Hey, sorry, I looked at the note I wrote to include in that package sitting on my counter as soon as I got back home from UPS. That was me.

Yeah, I almost just assumed you'd have a power set up for the pedals, but I didn't want to chance it so I included them. I didn't know your set-up already had a white component, so that was just icing, but the fact that two of the best of each type of pedal (according to my research) came in coordinating colors was definitely a pro for me. XD

Glad you enjoy it!

Yes, I've got a white Orange amp head, a white Schecter Demon 7, and now the white pedals to go with the green pedal I have already and it looks super sweet.

Yeah this really blew me away, Del. The generousness is off the charts. I can't even explain how much this made my month, possibly year.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Tracking shows my Santee got all but one of their gifts, which that one won't arrive until January.

WOOT!

are YOU on the beer list?
    Third package received! With note!

I actually may have squee-ed in an undignified manner! I am out-and-about however, so pics and thorough thanks must wait until later!

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Hey @Ludious I also had another small card for you but I just found that my post lady has let it linger in my mailbox for several days lol. Dropped it off at the actual office so it should go out tomorrow :)

Okay! So a later than expected, but!
    Yesterday, I got a puffy-feeling mailing envelope.
    NHYdeaI.jpg?1
    Inside there was a bag of LEGO minifig parts and another envelope.
    51dQrNK.jpg
    This was when I first squee-ed because you see, there is a Hedwig in there.
    A Hedwig.
    4LwuDk6.jpg?1
    But now--onto the other puffier envelope!
    Inside, bookmarks of awesome!
    sYD7xGR.jpg?1
    YEEEEEESSSSSS
    v2A1NxB.jpg?1
    EVEN MORE YEEEESSSSSS
    And a sparkly card with a lovely note!

Thank you so much, @Dark Raven X and @Ravenhpltc24 and associated cats!

Bonus:
    assembled Hogwartians
    VEjZ1qf.jpg?1
    and, in case you missed this part, Hedwig. I am unreasonably excited about LEGO Hedwig.
    BnnXJ2t.jpg?2[/spoiler[

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Dear santee the first part of your gift says it will be there Monday, Christmas eve. There is still one more thing pending delivery with ??? delivery time.

Santee says your gift was delivred to the front door, not sure if that means someone received it or it was left at the door

Oh if anything is delivered to me at this point I won't get it until after Christmas (or maybe Sunday, maybe)

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Card/Gift Get!

JebNhBHl.jpg

A very sweet card and a very cool book from @Nova_C thank you so much!

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
    You're very welcome! There's one more package to arrive, it says it should be there tomorrow!

I’ve been gifted by @Ludious

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    To my secret Santa: I’m gone for Xmas as of today, and I won’t be back until the 29th. So don’t worry about me not receiving a package until after then.

Also, thanks @RMS Oceanic for the lovely card! Happy Holidays to you!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    @bloodyroarxx !!!! Went home to grab my meds and charger and, lo and behold, a package from Broar!!!

I opened it when I got back to Oat's and there's SO MUCH good candy in here, I'm pumped!!!!!! All the presents are individually wrapped though so I'm saving them for when I'm actually rested and at home on Christmas day ! Then I'll actually haven't presents to open the day of :)

I just hope it’s not all melted

Enjoy the bounty of Canadian mostly exclusive chocolate bars

Is one of them Coffee Crisp?

That shit is like crack.

Is one of them Coffee Crisp?

That shit is like crack.

oh you know it!

I’ve been gifted by @Ludious

There is another package coming Thursday or Friday because it was a bit of a hassle to get shipped

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    gky7xqj922rw.gif

🎄 Aghhhhh!!! My good buddy @amateurhour bombarded me with glad tidings!! 🎄

i0i1m4r8v1qy.jpeg

- Darwyn Cooke’s last book!
    - A fancy wallet!
    - Kawaii schoolgirl socks! :winky:
    - Wireless earbuds!
    - Aggghhhhhhhhh!!!!
    - (Secret gift en route)

He already knows how much I love him and his wife, but I’ll be danged if y’all aren’t gonna know about it, too! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Rockytop! A very happy holidays to you both!!!!!