As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dinos and Druids, A Tasty Romp through Table Top Games

MeldingMelding Registered User regular
edited January 2019 in Social Entropy++
This is a Dinosaur

3lTEoKr.jpg

This is a Druid

dtuax6ll.jpg

Let us discuss what happens when they come together to play table top games

KIWzk8Dl.jpg

Let's see what Dinosaurs, Bring to the table

bMEm2gJl.jpg

Melding on

• MolotovCockatooMolotovCockatoo Registered User regular
    My Dungeon World players looted the Tomb of the Iguana-Men in the Temple of their Snail God, so I gave them five magic items which I'm hyped to see what they do with:

Ever-ice, a double fistful sized chunk of ice that never melts,

Bottle of Sovereign Glue,

Adamantine vial of Sovereign Acid,

pot of Sovereign Grease,

and the Singing Sword. It's an intelligent sword (and +2!) but all it does is sing moderately decent opera at high volume 100% of the time it's unsheathed.

Killjoy wrote: »
    No jeez Orik why do you assume the worst about people?

Because he moderates an internet forum

http://lexiconmegatherium.tumblr.com/
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Related to dinosaurs, my niece is turning three years-old next week and is super into dinosaurs (thus her party being dino-themed).

So I am going to order a compilation/bundle of The Land Before Time films for her gift.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    thanks for making the new thread, Melding

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    Really I feel like the real question here is: what happens when your druid can turn into a dinosaur?

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Ardent wrote: »
    Really I feel like the real question here is: what happens when your druid can turn into a dinosaur?

if it's in combat, I assume it's making enemies feel... dino sore

Miss me? Find me on:

Doobh wrote: »

if it's in combat, I assume it's making enemies feel... dino sore
    Boooooooo

in case anyone wondered what it's like playing D&D with me when I'm at full power

you now know

Miss me? Find me on:

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Also Matev, i will look into recruiting. there was a few people about who were like "yeah that seems like fun"

Are you planning to keep it low level dnd or go for something else? because that plays a lot into my suggestions of setting and stuff. "suburbs" aren't really a concept in medieval fantasy stuff, but I would think access to a big city, or a less built up part of one would be a good starting back drop to start biting into, so we can do big city stuff, but episodes outside of the city to do things like snipe hunts the like should also be available.

• HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    Yes, hi, hello. I am a person who enjoys D&D, who is very interested in this. I've also never seen any Alway Sunny outside of random clips, so I only have a vague idea of what to expect here.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    My Dungeon World players looted the Tomb of the Iguana-Men in the Temple of their Snail God, so I gave them five magic items which I'm hyped to see what they do with:
    and the Singing Sword. It's an intelligent sword (and +2!) but all it does is sing moderately decent opera at high volume 100% of the time it's unsheathed.
    I hope you've curated a play list of moderately decent opera to play on whatever sound system is available whenever the wielder is in combat.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    Also Matev, i will look into recruiting. there was a few people about who were like "yeah that seems like fun"

Are you planning to keep it low level dnd or go for something else? because that plays a lot into my suggestions of setting and stuff. "suburbs" aren't really a concept in medieval fantasy stuff, but I would think access to a big city, or a less built up part of one would be a good starting back drop to start biting into, so we can do big city stuff, but episodes outside of the city to do things like snipe hunts the like should also be available.

We could do D&D, but I'm also very comfy with PbtA/Dungeon World and other systems. Genesys could be interesting, but I'd need to dig up the books.

My initial thought was either Ravnica (Ravnica having the undercity and less populated parts of the plane to go to on wild goose chases) or Waterdeep (big metropolitan, but has lots of fiddly bits to hang up), but we could also put together our own thing if we go with a different. Maybe even run a session 0 of Microscope or something to build it up. I'm incredibly flexible so I'm interested in the thoughts of the player pool, especially since this is in a nascent stage.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • MolotovCockatooMolotovCockatoo Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    I hope you've curated a play list of moderately decent opera to play on whatever sound system is available whenever the wielder is in combat.

Yes, but unfortunately most people seem to want to record for posterity only really good opera singers. I need a lot of recordings of like, competent amateurs doing opera. The sword is pretty good, not spectacular; not annoying, just... enthusiastic. Also it seems to hear and understand speech, but only responds with varying timbre of opera. Mainly increasing in volume if you try and talk over it or responding to praise with more vigor and challenging pieces.

Killjoy wrote: »
    No jeez Orik why do you assume the worst about people?

Because he moderates an internet forum

http://lexiconmegatherium.tumblr.com/
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Matev wrote: »

We could do D&D, but I'm also very comfy with PbtA/Dungeon World and other systems. Genesys could be interesting, but I'd need to dig up the books.

My initial thought was either Ravnica (Ravnica having the undercity and less populated parts of the plane to go to on wild goose chases) or Waterdeep (big metropolitan, but has lots of fiddly bits to hang up), but we could also put together our own thing if we go with a different. Maybe even run a session 0 of Microscope or something to build it up. I'm incredibly flexible so I'm interested in the thoughts of the player pool, especially since this is in a nascent stage.

pbta of some kind would be a better fit, players splitting off and screwing with each other would be a staple of any sunny-like game

oh shit what about an undying hack, instead of blood it's like a tally of points in some impenetrable competition within the gang

Grog on
    Grog wrote: »

pbta of some kind would be a better fit, players splitting off and screwing with each other would be a staple of any sunny-like game

oh shit what about an undying hack, instead of blood it's like a tally of points in some impenetrable competition within the gang

I'll have to look at Undying, but some running ridiculous Calvinball style competition in the gang would be hilarious. Blades could also be a viable system, being in that it literally involves gangs and such.

Hail Hydra
    edited January 2019

i am 1000% down with genesys. not just because i spent like sixty dollars on books and need to excuse the expense, but also because of that.

I know nothing about any of the magic settings after mirridon the first time, so, i'm not hot on ravnica. Waterdeep and custom setting are both appealing to me. a custom setting we only really need to define like a section of the city and then bolt on whatever we need for an event, but that is also a lot of work.

I've personally been feling like a uh "mid magic" kind of setting, so like, wizards are around but uncommon, and magic for any person is kind of not world shattering, you'd need like two or three wizards to do what one wizard in dnd can do with a level 7 spell, kind of thing. but that's just me. i am not married to this idea.

edit: as for pbp or in person, i can go either way, a chat room/voice chat game has the advantage of players who aren't in a scene maybe picking up a random npc to be a foil in a scene or something.

Melding on
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Zonugal wrote: »
    "Matev wrote: »
    Bit of a reach back, but I would absolutely run It's Always Sunny in Ravnica/Waterdeep (Or some Seinfeldian venture) for a crew of folks, given about half the games I run have elements like those anyways. It's amazing the kind of petty machinations characters will develop over literally nothing.

You could absolutely do an It's Always Sunny type of game in D&D but you'd have to craft the adventures to be: low-level, usually grifts/cons, and have them be infused with so much pettiness

The 4e group I ran, when they hit AWESOME PARAGON LEVEL 11 IN THE UNDERDARK the entire level's plot was "go here and get this thing, then use this thing to get that thing, then use that thing to convince this person to talk to that person..." and so on.

I mean, there was an actual underlying plot of intrigue and politics, which ended in a betrayal that led to the main boss fight, and sacrifice on the part of the party.

But it was still a lot of fun as a DM basically making this insanely powerful party be gophers for a little bit.

e: It was basically the Stargate SG-1 episode "The Ties That Bind" (minus the home base stuff)

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    It only sings Maria and Draco.

i am 1000% down with genesys. not just because i spent like sixty dollars on books and need to excuse the expense, but also because of that.

I know nothing about any of the magic settings after mirridon the first time, so, i'm not hot on ravnica. Waterdeep and custom setting are both appealing to me. a custom setting we only really need to define like a section of the city and then bolt on whatever we need for an event, but that is also a lot of work.

I've personally been feling like a uh "mid magic" kind of setting, so like, wizards are around but uncommon, and magic for any person is kind of not world shattering, you'd need like two or three wizards to do what one wizard in dnd can do with a level 7 spell, kind of thing. but that's just me. i am not married to this idea.

edit: as for pbp or in person, i can go either way, a chat room/voice chat game has the advantage of players who aren't in a scene maybe picking up a random npc to be a foil in a scene or something.

Waterdeep could be straightforward enough, though something in that vein but our own touches would work as well I feel like. We wouldn't need much, just enough to give the gang a home base and neighborhood and then build out as we need from there, I would trust folks to think on their feet to throw in details we may not have immediately on hand.

Mid-Magic is interesting, I do like the idea of wizards be heard of, but weirdos that do weird things and people use only if they really have to, because of the troubles magic can bring, and not having reality bending is always useful on the GM's side of the screen because we don't have to work around things like that. Unless there's a huge push one way or the other, that's a good baseline to work with.

As for the medium, I'm not a fan of PbP most of the time as it gets bogged down very quickly. Scheduling a session via discord or such tends work a bit better in my experience.

Hail Hydra
    could also just take a town you like, and rip out a lot of the surrounding stuff. like, keep the stuff you like in place but remove it from the forgotten realms, so we don't have to deal with decades of history to end up just farting on someone.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Don’t ask me why they had to be moth people, but here is moth people, a class for Dungeon World.

The Yllum

When the Archmage vanished her tower kept ticking over. Illusions, canons, evocation traps, leftover monstrosities—no one even wanted to try getting in… but you got out of there. You knew there was more to life than the Library Infinite!

It could use some work though, this outside world, and at least six point five more wizlets worth of magic per square feet. Luckily, you’re magic all the way through.

Your ancestors might well have been moths that chewed through dusty tomes to survive, but you are a magic user of the highest calibre! You’re pretty sure you are anyway. You bet you’re on par with the Archmage even! Right?

You’ll show them, you’ll show them all...
    Names
    Malo, Oluna, Attacus, Bigby, Merlin, Infusa, Ornatrix, Vance, Glossary

Look
    Choose one for each:

Beady Eyes, Deep Eyes, or Glittery Eyes
    Regal Wings, Beautiful Wings, or Drab Wings
    Archaic Clothes, Fancy Clothes, or Flowing Robes
    Lithe Body, Lanky Body, or Fluffy Body

Stats
    Your maximum HP is 6+Constitution.

Your base damage is d6.
    Starting Moves
    Choose a library and gain the corresponding move:
    Dark Library
    When you first step foot in an crumbling ruin, ask: Does the lingering magic here taste evil?

Shifting Library
    When you spout lore or discern realities about other planes of existence, take +1.

Inverse Library
    When you face a monster no one can name, carry +1 forward to deal with it your way.
    You start with these moves:

Prestigious Prestidigitation
    You can cast a thousand spells, but are beholden to these unbreakable rules and eldritch etiquette.
    - You cannot intentionally inflict harm with your spells.
    - The effects of your spells must vanish within a minute.
    - You cannot pry into the hearts of others.
    - You mustn’t use the same spell twice in a row—how tedious!
    Consider: Summon Armchair, Brilliant Lamp, Animated Tidying, Paint Wall & Temporary Cure.

Arcane Connoisseur
    When you greedily devour a magic item, tell the DM what power you expect to gain from it, then roll +Int.
    On a 10+, choose 2.
    On a 7-9, choose 1.
    - The effects are not diminished.
    - The effects are long lasting.
    - The effects are not dangerous.

Flutter of the Moth
    Though you do not possess flight, you can leap great heights. You always descend slowly and carefully, landing with quiet grace.
    Drive
    Choose a drive:

Curiosity
    Face the unknown without a plan.

Mastery
    Surpass rivals in arcane might.

Honour
    Safeguard the magics of old.

Gear
    Your load is 8+Str. You start with dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight), adventuring gear (5 uses, 1 weight), a potion of unknown contents (0 weight) and 10 coins.

Choose your armament:
    Rapier (close, precise, 1 weight)
    Staff (reach, fine, 1 weight)
    Fan (concealed, hand, 1 weight)

Bonds
    Fill in the name of one of your companions in at least one:

__________ is delighted by my displays of magic.
    __________ will be my meat shield, just as all great wizards possess.
    __________’s knowledge of the wider world is invaluable.
    I wish to earn the respect of _________, then defeat them in a wizarding duel!

Advanced Moves
    When you gain a level from 2–5, choose from these moves.

To the Flame
    You are inescapably drawn to magic, no matter the cost to yourself. When you put yourself in danger to learn more about magic, mark experience.

Mana Vessel
    When you are hit by a spell, you store its lingering power within you long after it would be dispelled. You can cast this spell outside the confines of the rules you are usually bound to; once cast it is gone for good. The spell is cast without error, and with a touch of personalised flair. You may only hold one spell at a time.

Light as Parchment
    If the fragility of what you are standing on comes into question, such as thin ice or weakened architecture, you are always just light enough to make your way across unscathed.
    Smooth as Silk
    When you parley using the revelation of secrets as leverage, you may roll +Int instead of +Cha.

Death’s Head
    When you first step into a settlement, ask: What local superstition can I exploit?

Psychometric Hoodoo
    When you touch an object to reveal its history, roll +Int.
    On a 10+, you learn its true nature, any abilities, previous owner and where it came from.
    On a 7-9, the DM will offer you a good impression or the feelings it imparts on you.
    On a 6-, you have it all wrong, but nevertheless believe your telling.
    As a lengthy ritual with the aid of others, you can do the same for a building or vehicle. The DM will tell you what component you need for the ritual to begin.

Head Full of Tomes
    Passages eaten by your ancestors remain lodged in your brain. Take +1 forward to spout lore about topics no one else has a clue about.

Glamoured and Glamourous
    When you make a fabulous entrance accented by a dozen little spells, name one person or creature present that is mesmerized by you. They’ll seek you out immediately.

Etherealising
    You can flutter between worlds. When you make camp, you can choose to exist half in, half out the material world; if you do, you reduce physical damage by -1d6, and take +1d6 damage from magical attacks.

Focused Strike
    You can cut down a ghost, again. Any weapon you wield or ammunition you fire is considered magical for the purposes of harming a creature that cannot be harmed by mundane means.

Expanded Horizons
    Get one move from another class. Treat your level as one lower for choosing the move.

When you gain a level from 6–10, choose from these moves.

Reign Supreme
    When you defeat a magic user, you gain 1d8 + your level in hit points. If this would take you beyond your maximum hit points you gain that much in temporary hit points. Once lost you return to your normal hit point maximum.
    The defeated magic user (if they live) cannot cast spells until you take damage.

Muddle Magic
    When you come across a long standing work of magic with a strict purpose, such as a golem, undead servant or stable portal, ask: What was your last command?
    Upon the answer, you can change one word within the command for roughly five minutes.

Mana Vault
    Replaces Mana Vessel.
    You can hold up to 3 spells at once.

Occult Omnivore
    Replaces Arcane Connoisseur.
    On a 10+, take all 3 options. On a 7-9, choose 2.

Lighter than Air
    Replaces Light as Parchment.
    You hover ever so slightly above the ground, your wings beating softly—more for show than anything. Evidently, you won’t be setting off traps beneath your feet any longer.

Semicorprealness
    Replaces Etherealising.
    You reduce physical damage by -1d10.

I tried to put most of it in spoilers, sorry for such a big post!

Endless_Serpents on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Matev, I'd be interested, but I have a difficult time zone (+8) and would be able to commit to bi weekly at most.

Man I haven't gamed in forever. Not sure what time slots are being looked at, but I'd be down for some gamings

oh yeah, time zones exist. that's, hrm.

though, keeping with the idea of a sitcom and not being a combat heavy game having people not present isn't as big as of issue. not that i woudl want to leave people out, but having a game that can survive half the group having something come up is novel.

though, keeping with the idea of a sitcom and not being a combat heavy game having people not present isn't as big as of issue. not that i woudl want to leave people out, but having a game that can survive half the group having something come up is novel.

Having a rotating cast isn't the worst possible thing at all, and I will say I'm currently running an online game with SOs both in Britain and New Zealand, so I'm quite aware of the merry havoc timezones can wreak (By the way, alternating fridays from 11pm would be out for exactly this reason)

Knowing who's going to be showing a week in advance would give me enough time to put something together and make it work, long as folks are ok with things progressing while they may not be "active".

Games-wise, I'm in the process of trying to get a new job started, so I'm in flux currently. (Especially since they're making it sound like it's going to be variant hours) Once I have further information, I can start laying out slots of availability, but currently I'd have alternate friday nights, anytime Saturdays, and like Tuesday or Thursday nights as it stands. (I'm GMT -8 for reference)

Hail Hydra
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I've been reading through Waterdeep: Dragon Heist a bunch the last couple days.

What are folks' impressions that have read it or played it? It looks real good in a bunch of ways and has me scratching my head about some of the other decisions, but overall it looks like a good level 1-5 module to get roots into a major city and start a campaign in a civilized portion of the Forgotten Realms.

8406wWN.png

Having a rotating cast isn't the worst possible thing at all, and I will say I'm currently running an online game with SOs both in Britain and New Zealand, so I'm quite aware of the merry havoc timezones can wreak (By the way, alternating fridays from 11pm would be out for exactly this reason)

Knowing who's going to be showing a week in advance would give me enough time to put something together and make it work, long as folks are ok with things progressing while they may not be "active".

Games-wise, I'm in the process of trying to get a new job started, so I'm in flux currently. (Especially since they're making it sound like it's going to be variant hours) Once I have further information, I can start laying out slots of availability, but currently I'd have alternate friday nights, anytime Saturdays, and like Tuesday or Thursday nights as it stands. (I'm GMT -8 for reference)

my thursday actually might be available now, since my thursday game is now tuesday. but i am currently very available.

also yeah a rotating cast could work. could even have guest characters and the like. but i am getting ahead of ourselves.

my thursday actually might be available now, since my thursday game is now tuesday. but i am currently very available.

also yeah a rotating cast could work. could even have guest characters and the like. but i am getting ahead of ourselves.

I've already had several folks quietly offer guesting in a session or two, so it's not impossible in the slightest. We'll just keep hammering things out and see what sticks.

Hail Hydra
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

What are folks' impressions that have read it or played it? It looks real good in a bunch of ways and has me scratching my head about some of the other decisions, but overall it looks like a good level 1-5 module to get roots into a major city and start a campaign in a civilized portion of the Forgotten Realms.

I finished running it about two weeks ago, finished playing it at a buddy's table the week after that.

I think it's probably one of the best hardcover adventures WotC has published for 5e thus far, though how much mileage you get out of it depends on how game your players are for a campaign that's oriented more around creative problem solving than just doing the murder hobo thing all the way across Waterdeep. There's definitely more opportunities for combat in it than I was anticipating, based on how WotC was hyping it before release, but I think it strikes a good balance between giving the party people to talk to and stuff to fight along the way. It's also really short, which I think is a nice change of pace from the other published campaigns since it precludes the game dragging or the party hitting doldrums in terms of stuff to do.

There's some stuff that's a bit of a letdown; I'm kind of disappointed with how running the tavern works mechanically, since the return on investment is kind of piddly, but I guess there's room to play around with that if you want. And a lot of the book relies on you to sell your players on investing in some of the available factions so that you can start throwing them side missions, some of which are laughably easy.

In terms of villains; Jarlaxle and the Xanathar are pretty fun, the Cassalanters play really well with the urban caper theme and give you some nice opportunities for roleplay. Manshoon is... also there? I guess?

I'd say it's worth giving it a shot, and if your group ends up hating it, it's real easy to wrap it up quickly.

[IMG][/img]
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular

I finished running it about two weeks ago, finished playing it at a buddy's table the week after that.

I think it's probably one of the best hardcover adventures WotC has published for 5e thus far, though how much mileage you get out of it depends on how game your players are for a campaign that's oriented more around creative problem solving than just doing the murder hobo thing all the way across Waterdeep. There's definitely more opportunities for combat in it than I was anticipating, based on how WotC was hyping it before release, but I think it strikes a good balance between giving the party people to talk to and stuff to fight along the way. It's also really short, which I think is a nice change of pace from the other published campaigns since it precludes the game dragging or the party hitting doldrums in terms of stuff to do.

There's some stuff that's a bit of a letdown; I'm kind of disappointed with how running the tavern works mechanically, since the return on investment is kind of piddly, but I guess there's room to play around with that if you want. And a lot of the book relies on you to sell your players on investing in some of the available factions so that you can start throwing them side missions, some of which are laughably easy.

In terms of villains; Jarlaxle and the Xanathar are pretty fun, the Cassalanters play really well with the urban caper theme and give you some nice opportunities for roleplay. Manshoon is... also there? I guess?

I'd say it's worth giving it a shot, and if your group ends up hating it, it's real easy to wrap it up quickly.

My AL group finished it last night, and I largely agree with the above. Our group got really attached to the light property management stuff (more the idea of having our own bar/casino/whatever shady business we thought up that week) and by the end of the adventure it was pretty much entirely staffed with a bunch of the misfits we'd met along the way. I believe my DM did basically redo some of the beginning and the end, because this was literally the last week we could run it. Essentially, we kind of punted on the intended end treasure thing and cut a way around the trolley problem that exists in the Cassalanter path.

It was a ton of fun and a great break from the traditional dungeon delving and murder hobo stuff.

@Matev what system were you most likely looking at?

i am personally pushing for genesys because i have all these books. they're just everywhere. all both of them.

Tox wrote: »
    Matev what system were you most likely looking at?

Current prevailing candidates are Genesys and Dungeon World unless I see a compelling case to move a different direction. System does matter, but I've played the spectrum from AD&D to Fiasco, so I can make a lot of things work, just has to fit the feel properly, and something narrative, but with decent mechanical hooks is likely to be the best choice here. The current call is something that can be relatively low to mid power, handles/rewards social play, and has the capacity for the players to be walking disasters.

Hail Hydra
    if it matters i have a long standing petty vow to not play dungeon world because i don't really like Adam whatshisname. I met him once at a board game night and he was a dingus.

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »

My AL group finished it last night, and I largely agree with the above. Our group got really attached to the light property management stuff (more the idea of having our own bar/casino/whatever shady business we thought up that week) and by the end of the adventure it was pretty much entirely staffed with a bunch of the misfits we'd met along the way. I believe my DM did basically redo some of the beginning and the end, because this was literally the last week we could run it. Essentially, we kind of punted on the intended end treasure thing and cut a way around the trolley problem that exists in the Cassalanter path.

It was a ton of fun and a great break from the traditional dungeon delving and murder hobo stuff.

The Yakety Sax bit you have to do to get the Stone is bad and the only part of the book that I explicitly hated. Everything else in there is somewhere on a scale from Fine to Great.

[IMG][/img]
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    One of the dudes I play with just linked some initiative trackers from Drivethrough RPG. I couldn't resist and they seem cool and there are a bunch of different versions.

arlamki03ejt.jpg

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    It only sings Maria and Draco.

It could occasionally get confused and launch into a bit of Aktuh and Melota.
    Now, that's music to murder-hobo to.

see317 on
    if it matters i have a long standing petty vow to not play dungeon world because i don't really like Adam whatshisname. I met him once at a board game night and he was a dingus.

That is an entirely reasonable request, I know my fair share of creators and not all of them I have high opinions on.

Hail Hydra
    I'm down with whatever as long as I don't have to spend money on it

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I've been absent the last thread

What shenanigans is Matev doing now?

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Ringo wrote: »
    I've been absent the last thread

What shenanigans is Matev doing now?

It's Always Sunny in Ravnica (via the Genesys system)