As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Local singles meetup

besweeetbesweeet San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
Background: Outside of work, I generally keep to myself, which I'm totally happy with. However, there are times where I wouldn't mind enjoying my interests with other people (gaming or otherwise).

I'm posting this to gauge interest in a small, likely-unorganized meetup / meet-and-greet at PAX South where locals who might be similar can meet and possibly build lasting relationships, whether that includes being friends or perhaps something bigger.

If you are interested, leave a comment below and we can all try to get something organized. To help save some time, I guess you can post your age / gender / what your interests are / etc. to create your own personal list of people you might want to hang with. I'll start:
  • Interests: gaming (OVERWATCH!), tech (PC gaming, smartphones, laptops and some others), blogging and YouTubing (back in the day...), EDM (hardstyle and trance), scuba diving, mountain biking, hockey, motorsports, probably a lot of other things I don't know about yet.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2019
    hey there, we very specifically do not do this here. It is well outside our remit.

zerzhul on
This discussion has been closed.