As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All I want for Secret Shamblers is blood [SE++ WoW]

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I’ve been idly thinking about it and I’ve come to a conclusion: there would be much less complaints about bfa if they’d just wholesale copied the legendaries from Legion. Gamers are very, very fucking stupid people that conflate “time commitment” with “quality”. Now it’d actually be a worse game of course, but people wouldn’t whine so much

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Nah. Level 115 talent row that had legendary effects? Yes, absolutely.

• DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Legendaries did give us something to chase passively while doing multiple different kinds of activities. They absolutely kept me doing emissary caches for a lot longer than I have for the BfA.Them being top gear poses the problem in that they feel mandatory, though.

It would be neat if they had other awesome rewards that could exist in their place that you could get from multiple sources. Maybe really fancy mounts/toys like the nightborne fox mount quest?

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I just want it on the record that I leveled my mage to 120 with just islands and like 10 quests and a few Assaults. I got like 15 pets, no mounts, no transmogs. Just dumb pets.

Dys wrote: »
    Legendaries did give us something to chase passively while doing multiple different kinds of activities. They absolutely kept me doing emissary caches for a lot longer than I have for the BfA.Them being top gear poses the problem in that they feel mandatory, though.

It would be neat if they had other awesome rewards that could exist in their place that you could get from multiple sources. Maybe really fancy mounts/toys like the nightborne fox mount quest?

Yeah maybe, my post was mostly spurred by the fact people screamed about how destiny 2 was the worst game ever and now that they just made it super grindy people love it again

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    Dys wrote: »

Yeah maybe, my post was mostly spurred by the fact people screamed about how destiny 2 was the worst game ever and now that they just made it super grindy people love it again

And that response of mine was partially inspired by me chasing a specific piece of Exotic armor that was added to that game during that very update!

I still like destiny 2 a whole bunch. Maybe not how grindy it can be, but I do like the random rolls for weapon/armor perks.

• ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Grinds that are locked behind RNG and timegating arent fun no matter how cool the rewards are.

Fuck emissaries. Fuck Raid drops. Fuck M+ caches. Fuck islands.

The only good grinding is pet battles.

• H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    The 22nd was def too long for the raid. I logged in for a couple days after the patch dropped and quickly realized that after I did the new war campaign quests that I had no reason to log on until the raid and zandalari trolls, whenever they come out, release.

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Blizz take vacation seriously

• MercwolfMercwolf Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    which of you suckers are going to be playing Anthem, so I can get you on my friends list for some friendly harassment/cyborz?

Mercwolf on
  • Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular
    I got a TD +11 in my cache chest, can run Saturday. Indoors and sanguine though....

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    since the islands changes ive been getting pets aplenty so now I've been having a good time with islands, shocker

I keep getting 2 new ones a week roughly + I had enough islandbucks to buy one of the toys on my hunter while I save for more on my paladin

debating if I wanna grind out the seagull mount. i care about the pets/toys more but its a good bird

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
    high TD sounds really bad for sanguine

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    I got TD +10 and KR +10

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    fuck yeah

BahamutZERO.gif
    edited January 2019
    Zay wrote: »

shiiiiiiiit
    my desire to be a big cow person vs my desire to ride a golden dino.

These are the truest tough questions of life.

Zenyatoo on
    I have chosen

wisely

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    I have never been more tempted to race change, but I’m pretty attached to the lore of my paladin

mkc.png
    ive been using all this downtime to get huge and get transmogs ready

my paladin's ilvl is higher than my hunter as of last week-ish

7yh4xczljsym.png
    I got to 340 really fast on my paladin and then realized I have nothing to use it for but LFR

mkc.png
  • SunrizeSunrize Registered User regular
    Any confirmation on whether you will be eligible for Heritage gear if you get your troll by race changing? At one point it was thought you could only earn it or use it if you leveled from 1 to 120 without boosts.

You have to level to get the armor

mkc.png
    Sunrize wrote: »
    Any confirmation on whether you will be eligible for Heritage gear if you get your troll by race changing? At one point it was thought you could only earn it or use it if you leveled from 1 to 120 without boosts.

you have to level 20 - 120 to unlock the heritage armor, but after that you can use it on any of that race on your account

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    Yeah what Zay said

mkc.png
    also, zandalari racials

https://www.wowhead.com/news=289610/kul-tiran-human-and-zandalari-troll-racial-traits

i like the pick a loa thing, regeneratin seems busted

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    Man IDK, the Embraces have an 11.83 year cooldown, that does not seem reliable.

edited January 2019
    regeneratin totally is and I bet it's going to get changed before live

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
    A 4 seconds long lay on hands that has a cooldown 1/6th of actual lay on hands? Yeah that's probably fine. Please leave it as it is blizzard so I can race change to zandalari on my paladin and become slightly more immortal. Thanks.

I'm sure it's just 25% over 4 seconds, not 25% per 4 seconds.

edited January 2019
    "Regenerate 25% of your maximum health every 1 sec. Lasts 4 seconds"

thats definitely not what that says!

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    That is way better then crimson vial then lmao

icGJy2C.png
    "Regenerate 25% of your maximum health every 1 sec. Lasts 4 seconds"

thats definitely not what that says!

Wow fuck me I guess you're right and I didn't just point out that the tooltip was probably wrong! I just used the wrong wording but my first part of the sentence stands as my actual opinion.

I agree, fuck fodo

7yh4xczljsym.png
    edited January 2019
    i assume it's going to be a 4 second channel, like the zuljin move from hots with the same name, but also that's still probably way too strong as a channel

to be clear I am also 100% sure that’s a tooltip error or just for testing because there’s no way that makes it to live

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • SunrizeSunrize Registered User regular
    Thanks for the info! I'll probably level from 20 then.

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    In regenerating my full health bar in 4 seconds and there is nothing you can do about it.

steam_sig.png
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    i am desperate for zandalari troll
    plz give now

All of you paladins can turn into zandalari, but if shirls race changes I’ll probably have a mental breakdown

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Coconut MonkeyCoconut Monkey Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Truly, my grip on reality would crumble should such a thing ever come to pass. Shirls has always been at the forefront of femtaur awareness.

I'm staying a Belf though. Trolls don't appeal to me, as tempting as that golden dino is.

Coconut Monkey on
This discussion has been closed.