As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Danganronpa V3: Back to School!

1235»

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Hey - BUMP a full year later.

I finally got around to getting this, and just finished the 1st trial.

I really don't want to be spoiled on anything - but should I be looking for/concerned with "Back ways" or will that become apparent as time goes on?

I googled it and every result had SPOILER in huge letters so I figured it was better to ask where I trusted.

I'm fine with it being something that is intentionally mysterious that I shouldn't really worry about this early, but after the first trial ended and I saw it sitting blank on the score page I got curious...

So far I did NOT like the twist in Trial 1 AT ALL, but I'm invested enough in the overall weirdness of everything to see where this all goes...

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    You can pretty much ignore it. I think it exists for second playthroughs more than anything. Similarly, it’s really obvious any time you need to tell a lie for normal story advancement

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    You'll know when lying is an option when the background music during the nonstop debate segment is different.

It'll be the track that has a background voice talking occasionally.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I played through the first two games for the first time last year and enjoyed it a lot. The ending to the second one was really powerful and meaningful to me. Pretty scared to play the third one since I have heard mixed reactions about the story.

Peas on
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I am on Chapter 6 and just had to stop
    when it said bad end and Shuichi asked me if this was really the end and booted me back to the main menu

And I am literally dying that I am in a meeting now and can not keep figuring out what the fuck is going on.

This ending is my favorite of any games so far.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow