As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WARFRAME] Dead thread is dead byeeeeeeeeee

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    So the last piece I need for Octavia comes from the derelict survival mission?

No problem! I'll just build some keys and oh wait it's rotation C?

ffffff

• BasilBasil Registered User regular
    You're going to die in here.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Finally bothered to get my first corrupted mod, Critical Delay. It seems...niche.

Basil wrote: »
    You're going to die in here.

Turns out no!

But man is that boring to do solo.

• metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    Finally bothered to get my first corrupted mod, Critical Delay. It seems...niche.

The majority of Weapon Corrupted Mods are trash, offering insufficient bonuses to compensate for their deficit. The only ones I really use are Heavy Caliber and Vile Acceleration.

• FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Baro is here!

Higlights are Prime ammo mutation mods, Prime Charged shell, Prisma Tetra and Supra Vandal.

Supra Vandal is one of the best LMGs in the game, if not the best. It's only real draw back is the fact its bullets have a travel time.

It's also probably your last chance to waste spend ducats for Axi A5 relics for Akvasto Prime.

steam_sig.png
  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    I finally get to act like an old player and be disappointed in Baro's haul since I've either got or have seen the Primed mods he's brought today.

Primed ammo mutations for three weapon types and Primed Charged Shell, *yawn*. Prisma tetra and vandal. *come on DE* :D

steam_sig.png
  • Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    On the Switch, Baro has graced us with Primed Point Blank, as well as some other things that I don't recall right now because I may have gone into a fugue state from mashing the buttons on my controller in a frenzy to purchase it.

The only other relevant item that I remember him having is the Ki'Teer palette. I foresee a lot of relic/ducat grinding ahead this weekend!

Also, I've gotten frustrated enough with the MR 11 test to grind through the Titania quest and have put her in the oven last night. And RNG shone upon a group member during a relic run last night, and I finally have Optimberon Prime Systems, and put him in the oven this morning. Whee!

• manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    I got the supra since people won't shutup about how good it is, we'll see.

I got the supra since people won't shutup about how good it is, we'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2f1pHGiRg

steam_sig.png
  • RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    Two questions. Do you have to start and finish Sands of Inaros the whole time Baro is here? Also... I am only MR9 and take the test for 10, can I or not buy the Supra Vandal? I think it's rank 14 so I can't use it, but would still want to pick it up while it's here. Thanks.

"If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Two questions. Do you have to start and finish Sands of Inaros the whole time Baro is here? Also... I am only MR9 and take the test for 10, can I or not buy the Supra Vandal? I think it's rank 14 so I can't use it, but would still want to pick it up while it's here. Thanks.

Once you purchase the quest you can begin it at your leisure. I don't think you can purchase anything above your MR.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    If the weapons or prime don't tempt you from baro that display is a fun way to spruce up your ship!

Steam ID: TetraRay
    Shit, the stuff on Switch is really good this time. Now I'm going to have to spend most of tonight and tomorrow farming relics.

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    Yeah, I just got home and realized that in my swooning over Primed Point Blank, I overlooked Primed Pistol Gambit. The farming that will happen this weekend, oh, the farming!

• DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Can I get an invite to the Clan again? I just played from The Second Dream to The War Within and...this game is pretty rad.

Also, I got my first Riven mod! -Crit Damage on the Battacor so...not great, thus far.

Diplominator on
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Yeah, I need that too, but I don't actually remember what gun I wanted to put it on. I'm sure there WAS one, it's just escaping me at the moment.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Baro is here!

Higlights are Prime ammo mutation mods, Prime Charged shell, Prisma Tetra and Supra Vandal.

Supra Vandal is one of the best LMGs in the game, if not the best. It's only real draw back is the fact its bullets have a travel time.

It's also probably your last chance to waste spend ducats for Axi A5 relics for Akvasto Prime.

FINALLY SUPRA VANDAL FOR ME

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Last night I got a Twitch drop that WASN'T worthless -- 100 ducats!

Er, what do I spend 'em on.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

Wait until Baro Ki Teer, the void trader, shows up at a relay. He often has unique and powerful wares that you need ducats and credits to buy. So, what exactly you spend them on depends on what he's carrying.

edited January 2019
    No no, I know that, I meant of Baro's offerings.

And I did some research on PC, and it turns out, I don't have enough MR to buy the Supra Vandal ;-;

(I grabbed Primed Charged Shell bc why not I guess)

Lucid_Seraph on
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

And I did some research on PC, and it turns out, I don't have enough MR to buy the Supra Vandal ;-;

Foefaller wrote: »
    Baro is here!
    Oh. Heh. I wasn't paying attention and did not notice.

Supra Vandal is the #1 ticket item. See the video I posted above for why.

Ammo conversion mods are, well, ammo conversion mods. Primed shock damage for Shotguns is good... but most of the best shotguns are status, so it's kind of a hard fit.

Prisma Tetra I'd put somewhere between the primed Charged Shell and the Ammo mods. You'll probably never use it once you level it, but at least it's mastery.

steam_sig.png
  • Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

Sometimes you'll just end up saving your ducats when Baro comes but Primed Charge Shell does have its uses.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
    edited January 2019
    I do love Baro's responses when you have Inaros <3

*edit* if you look at his menu and don't buy while wearing Inaros, he sounds so hurt. He's like nothing?? nothing???? D:D: (I went back and bought the Primed Charged Shell mostly bc of that sad face) (someday, the Spoiler Mode Elf Ears will be back)

Lucid_Seraph on
    What determines the Ducat value of items? Is it based entirely on their rarity, meaning that there's no reason not to just farm Lith relics?

What determines the Ducat value of items? Is it based entirely on their rarity, meaning that there's no reason not to just farm Lith relics?

yep!

The reason I could afford the Mara Detron last time is bc I regularly farm relics for stupid crap like Forma.

yeah it's common parts are 15 ducats, uncommon parts are 45, rare parts are 100, and the occasional parts that can drop from 2 rarities in different relics are somewhere in the middle.

BahamutZERO.gif
    This riven will just not roll into anything useful. My best so far is +dmg/mag size of all things. I had like, 200% multishot, but it came with -90% crit so like... No thank you? Not on a Veldt.

• Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    MR 10 wooo!

Are Prisma Obex and Prisma Dual Cleavers worth getting? I already have the mods for them.

• Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    Depends on whether you've been doing that Fortuna bounty where each stage seems to have a 99% chance of dropping a Meso B3 relic. So many runs where it gave me 3 or 4 of them. I think I hit 30+ at one point.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Are Prisma Obex and Prisma Dual Cleavers worth getting? I already have the mods for them.

Prisma Obex are fun. They have an excellent Entropy detonation mod as well. Prisma Dual Cleavers though feel clunky to use.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • DakkarethDakkareth Registered User regular
    Turns out no!

Which is the reason that's the only missing piece toward my own Octavia as well ... :(

Dakkareth wrote: »
    Turns out no!

Which is the reason that's the only missing piece toward my own Octavia as well ... :(

I finally got it today!

Only took 9 or 10 runs runs.... so about 3 1/2 hours total >_<

But on the bright side I got Axi relics every time it wasn't the Octavia part.

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    (someday, the Spoiler Mode Elf Ears will be back)

Elf Ears Prime are in Mesa's Prime Accessories. Don't stick up as far, but still pointy.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • bakchudabakchuda Registered User new member
    Howdy all, long time PA fan and gamer since the 2600's, and I'm liking Warframe so far. Just getting the first basics done and figured out, and it would be great to join the PA clan. My in-game name is bakchuda , and I'm on PC. Thanks!

bakchuda

edited January 2019
    there's a catalyst BP invasion alert on PC

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Closing in on Rank 5 Solaris finally. About 50k or three days to go.

I am getting very sick of Taveuni, and this riven is beginning to laugh at me.

"Hey you want a good roll I know how about -crit/+zoom! Oooh ooh I know, -recoil, +mag! What's wrooooooong, huh? You don't like me?"