As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I need a new [chat], let's print one

EchoEcho ski-bapba-dapModerator mod
I bought myself a 3D printer for Christmas. Things are escalating.

ttgBg58.jpg

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Ahh yes was waiting for the 3d print chat. Those custom status/counting trays are amazing.

Jubal77 on
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Looks like some form of delicious white chocolate.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Don't eat them whatever you do.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Preacher wrote: »

They'd be... crunchy. This material is surprisingly solid and sturdy once printed.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

I can't even eat white chocolate right now so

Maybe my brain is just lashing out

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

They'd be... crunchy. This material is surprisingly solid and sturdy once printed.

perfect with ketchup then

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Wow those look very clean for 3d prints. No excess texturing.

DarkPrimus on
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh good god

I nope the fuck out of the Resident Evil 2 demo

that game is going to kill me

DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Wow those look very clean for 3d prints. No excess texturing.

You can see it at the right angle, but you won't really notice anything at all at an arm's length. Depends on the layer height I'm printing stuff at too, of course.

I was really happy with who won british bake off btw. We finally finished it last night.

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Mahi mahi is pretty good

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    "I 👁 am sewer🕳-king👑!" said 🐁Rat🐀. "I am quick🔜 and 🧠cunning🧐 and I know💆🏽‍♂️ 💯every💯 tunnel🚇."

"No 🙅‍♀️, I am king🤴!" said 🧟‍♂️Zombie🧟‍♀️. "I am ❄️cold🥶 and ☠️deadly⚰️ and no rot🍄 can harm🤕 me."

Then 🐊Croc🐊 came and 🥄ate🍴 them both👥.😋😋😋

I ate an engineer
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    @Donkey Kong at this point I think you're justified in setting up your own personal Active Directory forest

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Jrx please know I badmouth my IT and never all IT.

The single worst experience I've had at my company was from an IT rep who had my managers drag me in off the factory floor in a meeting so he could belittle me, factory peon, instead of the room full of managers and engineers.

I'm not even joking. The whole meeting was Engineering and Management running potential improvements through an IT lens and the IT guy did not feel comfortable telling them no. So he said please call an operator in to explain how these things may improve operations from thier point of view (they weren't my ideas or presentation!). Then he crapped all over me as if it was all my doing and everyone else in the room was too flabbergasted to stop him.

I may have made an actual physical threat to my manager who sat there in silence the whole fucking time and he was too embarrassed to even defend himself.

They are going to do a coming to america 2. WHY?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    i made my first log-log graph for insert sort vs merge sort

god damn merge sort is sexy

So it will be a short? Opens mail. Visa denied. Roll credits.

Printed this cute little "cover" for a Raspberry Pi Zero. Mostly so it's just not naked against the desk.

QeeJ9F1l.jpgYev2S0il.jpg

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    ....echo are you in control or is the 3d printer

Look, when all you have is a 3D printer...

alt post: Wow, even more plastic miniatures to sit unpainted in your display case!

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I love minimalist 3D printer designs, created to minimize print time. It reminds me of The Diamond Age.

Solid Fill as the ultimate luxury.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    navgoose wrote: »
    Jrx please know I badmouth my IT and never all IT.

The single worst experience I've had at my company was from an IT rep who had my managers drag me in off the factory floor in a meeting so he could belittle me, factory peon, instead of the room full of managers and engineers.

I'm not even joking. The whole meeting was Engineering and Management running potential improvements through an IT lens and the IT guy did not feel comfortable telling them no. So he said please call an operator in to explain how these things may improve operations from thier point of view (they weren't my ideas or presentation!). Then he crapped all over me as if it was all my doing and everyone else in the room was too flabbergasted to stop him.

I may have made an actual physical threat to my manager who sat there in silence the whole fucking time and he was too embarrassed to even defend himself.

Dear god

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I have access to 3d printers at work. They're makerbot replicator 2s I think? I haven't had much time to go fiddle with them yet.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I think I'll buy a 3d printer in 2020

I don't want to make any large purchases until my living situation plans are more solid

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Registered User regular

Because Hollywood is intellectually bankrupt for the most part anymore.

Steam - DailyFatigueBar
    FFXIV - Milliardo Beoulve/Sargatanas

Because Black Panther showed that an africa-centric movie can make money who knew

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    But would you print a car?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg

Because Black Panther showed that an africa-centric movie can make money who knew

I don't think that has anything to do with dragging the corpse of Eddy Murphy's career back out on display.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    How was Arsenio Hall 2.0? Is he still talented?

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    A contestant on Wheel of Fortune lost out on the million dollar prize because she answered 'Flipping through pugs' instead of 'flipping through pages'.

emnmnme wrote: »
    A contestant on Wheel of Fortune lost out on the million dollar prize because she answered 'Flipping through pugs' instead of 'flipping through pages'.

Man that's what? Nerves but wow, someone investigate this lady she's committing crimes.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    emnmnme wrote: »

A recent Jeopardy contestant didn't know that the name of the Jay-Z/Beyonce collaboration is "The Carters" and guessed "Bey-Z" instead

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Flipping off pugs.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    SO

Skitters has gotten old. Which we accept.

Rad was on the couch under the super soft blanket eating ice cream and watching TV. Skitters, knowing there was ice cream, was perched on the arm of the couch.

Skitters then proceeds to try to get the ice cream, steps on the super soft blanket, slips, keeps slipping and struggling, Colleen cries out and tries to help him out by lifting up his butt, which lets him face plant straight in to her ice cream.

Long. Fucking. Con.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Ghost fucking loves ice cream. I have no idea why he likes it so much, i thought cats couldn't taste sweet.

SniperGuy wrote: »
    Ghost fucking loves ice cream. I have no idea why he likes it so much, i thought cats couldn't taste sweet.

They can't, but they know you don't want them to have it, and fuck you they want you to eat a cat hair.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

They can taste the fat in dairy.

The sweet, sweet fat.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

I mean Tyler Perry Madea movies make money. They are cheap to produce have a high revenue and end up selling about half a million dvds. And licensing, On demand and other revenues they are profitable.

This discussion has been closed.