As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I need a new [chat], let's print one

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Ghost fucking loves ice cream. I have no idea why he likes it so much, i thought cats couldn't taste sweet.

They can't, but they know you don't want them to have it, and fuck you they want you to eat a cat hair.

My cat will fight me for potato chips.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    They are going to do a coming to america 2. WHY?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Because Black Panther showed that an africa-centric movie can make money who knew
    I mean Tyler Perry Madea movies make money. They are cheap to produce have a high revenue and end up selling about half a million dvds. And licensing, On demand and other revenues they are profitable.

No I mean Africa, not afro-centric.

What's the biggest movie about Africa that doesn't involve Disney?

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/the-rock-says-he-did-not-make-snowflake-comments-649723/

Wow in true pro wrestling fashion, swerve the rock claims he never did that interview or said those comments? So uhh yep.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Completely stolen from the metal thread

49rsftrgzibj.png

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    They are going to do a coming to america 2. WHY?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Because Black Panther showed that an africa-centric movie can make money who knew
    I mean Tyler Perry Madea movies make money. They are cheap to produce have a high revenue and end up selling about half a million dvds. And licensing, On demand and other revenues they are profitable.

No I mean Africa, not afro-centric.

What's the biggest movie about Africa that doesn't involve Disney?
    Casablanca

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I think outside of the fees for Sandra Bullock and John Malkovich, Bird Box had a budget of $12.50 plus the deposit on canoe rental

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I feel like hard drive space very quickly and simply illustrates the freeway/induced demand problem.

Every time I look about cleaning up space to make room on my SSD I'm like, "But I might play those games again soon!". (I won't)

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    I never could uninstall Outlaws from my drive

We need a new Outlaws

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Ok fine, installing MTG Arena

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I think outside of the fees for Sandra Bullock and John Malkovich, Bird Box had a budget of $12.50 plus the deposit on canoe rental

It really seems like another round of "But, hear me out, what if the floor really was lava."

Which is where I point out that Rocket Jump already made a film about that concept and frankly even six minutes was a bit long.

In terms of immersion, I have to think those “Pro Bull rider” games have to be pretty lacking

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Ok fine, installing MTG Arena

Fine, I'll heal

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Quid wrote: »

It really seems like another round of "But, hear me out, what if the floor really was lava."

Which is where I point out that Rocket Jump already made a film about that concept and frankly even six minutes was a bit long.
    I mean the movie is sorta like, what if we spent an entire movie and it was just Sandy B and Sir Malkovich and they fuck around with blind folds.

I mean that does have an appeal.

zepherin on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Fine, I'll wand

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I'll wang

I mean the movie is sorta like, what if we spent an entire movie and it was just Sandy B and Sir Malkovich and they fuck around with blind folds.

I mean that does have an appeal.

See if they made a movie that was just that I might actually watch it from start to finish.

I'd probably bitch about it being just that.

But I'd watch it.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Have a real hard time getting into digital card games but hopefully this one sticks.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Have a real hard time getting into digital card games but hopefully this one sticks.

Make a mill deck from your starters and jump directly into the ladder

Feral wrote: »

Any deck is a mill deck if you take long enough

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    In terms of immersion, I have to think those “Pro Bull rider” games have to be pretty lacking

I have heard they have pretty good bull ball physics as well as several playable characters called Cody.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Wow playing AC:O, Sokrates basically posing me the trolly problem

Dude pls

He's so annoying

And there's no option to say man I dunno

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    Feral wrote: »

Any deck is a mill deck if you take long enough

GOBLINS

Dude pls

He's so annoying

I thought this was about Anarchy Online at first. It's finally happened. I am an old.

Oh but so you know Bleric, the answer is murder.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Dude pls

He's so annoying

Fuck him up to save the other three, Socrates

PSN: Honkalot
    Haha McMansion Hell is getting archived by the Library of Congress.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    The Trolley Problem is actually the Kobayashi Maru and the right answer is to find the person who posed the question, pull their shirt over their head, and hockey-punch a couple of their teeth loose.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Aladdin is the best Disney animated movie change my mind

So It Goes wrote: »

Its winner's propaganda. Jafar tried to stop a senile ruler from giving power to a woefully unprepared career criminal.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg

I strongly disagree anyone should try to change your mind about facts. That opening song is scorched in to my brain.

One jump ahead of the breadline
    One swing ahead of the sword

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Dude pls

He's so annoying

"I have personally murdered thousands and will murder thousands more. Why should I care about a few lives?"

I ate an engineer

Its winner's propaganda. Jafar tried to stop a senile ruler from giving power to a woefully unprepared career criminal.

WHO'S THE REAL CRIMINAL?

ALADDIN? OR THE BOURGEOISIE?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    milski wrote: »

Dude pls

He's so annoying

"I have personally murdered thousands and will murder thousands more. Why should I care about a few lives?"

If he dies, he dies

SanderJK wrote: »

I have heard they have pretty good bull ball physics as well as several playable characters called Cody.

Cody Billings, from Cheyenne, WY
    Cheyenne Le Beau, from Billings, MT
    Dakota Cheyenne, from Cody, WY
    Bill Cody, from Le Beau, SD

. . . and more!

WHO'S THE REAL CRIMINAL?

Obviously hereditary rule is a flawed system but it was a different time. Jafar was at least trying to make sure absolute power rested with someone who could read.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg

WHO'S THE REAL CRIMINAL?

Obviously hereditary rule is a flawed system but it was a different time. Jafar was at least trying to make sure absolute power rested with someone who could read.

Genie could read.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

This prole betrayal

MAYBE ALADDIN WOULD HAVE WISHED FOR LITERACY IF HE WASN'T STARVING

WE WON'T KNOW BECAUSE OF SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION

This discussion has been closed.