As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Draeven wrote: »
    Only thing that scares the shit out of me about this Colts vs chiefs game is, the chiefs defense is an atrocity. we can't stop the run up the middle and our Dbacks can't cover anyone past 20 yards. Eric berry hasn't practiced all week and wont be there to be the guiding light they need, so its gonna be at least a 31 to 38 score for the winner.

The Colts are basically setup to hold the ball for 40 minutes and win by a score, yes

• kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    Let's see

Colts 33 Chiefs 31
    Saints 27 Eagles 20
    Rams 33 Cowboys 17
    Chargers 27 Patriots 24

Thats how I bet it in Vegas.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I wonder if Sean Payton had armed guards with him when he was paying players bonuses for injuring opponents

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Colts 27 Chiefs 24
    Chargers 42 Patriots 24

Eagles 28 Saints 14
    Cowboys 33 Rams 30

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    If there’s an nfc east showdown in the nfc championship football is canceled forever.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    My heart could not handle an Eagles Cowboys game to go to the superbowl.

Words cannot express how terrible it would get here if the Eagles lost. All the cockroaches come out and it would just get ugly.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    My milquetoast prediction is that one of these games will have a garbagetime TD in the last 5 minutes that the team that scores will treat as the start of a comeback. It won't be, it will just be garbage time, and they'll still lose horribly.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Weather in KC is shit today

• Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    This will be a sloppy game. I’m nervous as hell. Go Chiefs!

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I've got the fear in me today.

Which is probably good, because every past Chiefs vs Colts playoff game I was all "shiiiiiit, we got this, no prob". Not today, though. Today, I'm keeping my hubris in jail where it belongs and praying that the Chiefs can bust this slump.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Well, the colts look fucked

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    I'm not one to call refball, but that Watkins pass it sure looked like there was an uncalled block in the back, and I'm pretty sure I just saw hands to the face before the first batted-down Colts pass on that series

This game looks like it’s going to be dire

aeNqQM9.jpg
    You're not allowed to get hurt, Patrick.

Well, maybe they’ll have a game yet

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Well that's EXACTLY what the Colts needed.

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    The year of the kicker continues

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    Was just gonna ask what seasoning one puts on one’s own cock when preparing said cock as a meal

But then Indy Benny Hill’d the end of that drive

Wait I know the answer

KC BBQ

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm not counting Indy out yet but it's not looking good.

They needed that damn field goal.

I’m posting this in the wrong NFL thread

The Chiefs are the better team but I think you're also seeing the difference between a rookie and experienced coach too.

edited January 2019
    Don't gyrate your hips at the ref! Fucking stupid.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Did the Colts just eat a Hingle McCringleberry penalty?

ygPIJ.gif
    I do think that was a little cocky by Reid to go for it there.

Had they not gotten the stupid penalty you're giving them good field position.

Is Luck hurt? His throws look terrible today.

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Don't gyrate your hips at the ref! Fucking stupid.

He only did two thrusts its fine

Magell on
    Colts have been handed so many opportunities. Chiefs have to clean this up if they want to win next week.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Shocked that Vinatieri's missed this much

Fucks sake

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Colts have been super flat this game.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
    Tox wrote: »
    My milquetoast prediction is that one of these games will have a garbagetime TD in the last 5 minutes that the team that scores will treat as the start of a comeback. It won't be, it will just be garbage time, and they'll still lose horribly.

Close enough.

I wasn't aware that the kicker landing on you was 'roughing'.

I'm a Chiefs fan, but that penalty strikes me as nonsense.

ygPIJ.gif
    Think it might be time for Vinatieri to hang it up.

The last time KC won a home playoff game, Joe Montana was our QB

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    What a dumbass penalty, lol.

Like, what was the DB even doing there?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Sigh. Of course the rams would start entirely shutting their pants against a team as trash as the cowboys.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    CJ Anderson has some C H O N K going

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I didn't think we'd score anyways, but God that "in the grasp" call was some straight bullshit

7h8wnycre6vs.png
This discussion has been closed.