As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Oh the pats are so bad this year oh they are so beatable. BULLLSHIT!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Every guy they cut to when romo says coverage is outstanding is holding. Playoff football these days I guess.

The Patriots have never committed a penalty ever.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Oh the pats are so bad this year oh they are so beatable. BULLLSHIT!

Patriots aren’t beatable until gronkowski finally retires to spend time with his remaining body parts.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    I’d be okay with them letting the DBs play if they also didn’t give the Patriots a touchdown because Casey played Gronk’s run blocking but at this point NFL officiating is what it is

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I wonder how many times the patriots will throw to a guy while nobody is within 15 yards until the chargers stop playing zone.

Edit: yea, this game is mostly over unless something insane happens. Chargers defense is unbelievably bad, the only incompletions so far have been when Brady has missed a wide open receiver.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Probably the thing i hate the most about the Patriots and Cowboys.

I DO NOT want to see their rich, horrible ass owners celebrating when their team scores a TD.

• Options
    Wow that delay of game is way, way late. If you do it so late you let the qb get hit you can’t call it.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Chargers definitely would be allowed to drill Brady on a dead play like that

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I am so fucking sick of the Patriots just being able to GIT GUD for every single playoffs

Well maybe with every single top teaming winning their games, the Eagles are poised to be the one upset game.

Kai_San on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Seriously... At what point does the penalty discrepancy not seem obvious to EVERYONE?

• Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you serious with that penalty?

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Officiating crisis in the nfl

• Options
    Thank you for that replay of the obvious hold by Gronk that got uncalled on the TD run.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Penalties are one thing - this sort of shit always happens in Foxborough - but I'm more concerned by the fact that the Chargers defense apparently never got off the plane. Their D-line wrecked the Ravens last week and is getting blown off the line on every play right now.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Gronkowski clearly holding at the point of attack, hands inside the shoulder pads and yanking from the side.

“What a block”

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Probably the thing i hate the most about every NFL team

I DO NOT want to see their rich, horrible ass owners celebrating when their team scores a TD.

Fixed!

But yes, definitely. Cameras should never show the owners box. It brings down the game.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Probably the thing i hate the most about every NFL team

Fixed!

But yes, definitely. Cameras should never show the owners box. It brings down the game.

Oh yeah. It's just worse with those two teams since their owners are more known.

• Options
    The patriots deserve this win, they’re taking great advantage of the chargers injuries to the linebacking corps, but the officiating crisis in the NFL is reaching disaster levels and at some point something has to give

• Options
    The patriots deserve this win, they’re taking great advantage of the chargers injuries to the linebacking corps, but the officiating crisis in the NFL is reaching disaster levels and at some point something has to give

They should be up 10 points not 21. That would still be a football game.

This isn’t.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Oh shi

Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    l o fucking l, I’m gonna watch the Sixers game, fuck this shit.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Total mental collapse

• Options
    This has been the worst weekend of playoff football I can ever remember.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    This is usually my favorite football weekend of the year and the first three games have all been garbage. Really hoping the Eagles can put up enough of a fight to buck the trend because this is depressing.

• Options
    Regardless of anything else

Nobody knows how to shit the bed better than The Chargers.

• Options
    How can a weekend where the cowboys are eliminated be bad

• Options
    Rivers must have done some heinous shit in a previous life. His entire NFL career is a protracted experiment to see how much torture one man can sustain.

• Options
    Never bet against the Chargers shitting themselves repeatedly in the playoffs.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options

It's the silver lining, for sure, but even there I was conflicted because I liked living in a world where offensive genius McVay was still 0-fer in the playoffs.

• Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    I deserve this for thinking 2019 would be the sort of year that would allow Dallas and the Pats to both be eliminated this weekend. Hopefully KC is up to the challenge next week.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    shalmelo wrote: »

It's the silver lining, for sure, but even there I was conflicted because I liked living in a world where offensive genius McVay was still 0-fer in the playoffs.

Fair enough

• Options
    Capt Howdy wrote: »
    I deserve this for thinking 2019 would be the sort of year that would allow Dallas and the Pats to both be eliminated this weekend. Hopefully KC is up to the challenge next week.

Betting on Andy Reid against the patriots, a bold play.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    "Their secondary is playing at a shockingly high level" says Romo over a slow motion replay of the DB hooking Williams' arm and pulling him away from the pass.

Like, at this point it's all academic of course, but if you're the refs and you're not going to let the flags go here and there if only to stave off accusations of incompetence, it's because you know you have total immunity and nothing will change.

pyromaniac221 on
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    I'm a dreamer.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    Patriots trying to score again

• Options
    It’s amazing how the defense went from that amazing strategy of playing DBs at LB to neutralize the Ravens rushing attack to playing an ineffective zone for a whole half and never recognizing it was bad.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    That was the rudest 4th down attempt I've seen in a long time.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I am so sad that the kids had youth curling today and I can't watch the end of this shitshow.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Honestly the AFC should just be represented by the pats every year. Why bother with these shit shows?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular
    This game has been extremely pleasant. Though I fear KC next week quite a lot.

This discussion has been closed.