As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The Saints are really trying to make this drive harder than it has to be.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Eagles 3rd and 15+ has to be the most assured first down I’ve ever seen. If I have to watch another game where they back every fucking db in a 20 yard deep zone ever again I’m going to fucking scream.

Jim Schwartz needs to never be on an nfl sideline ever again.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    The Saints are really trying to make this drive harder than it has to be.

The one holding call was garbage, to be fair. The rest is on them though.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2019
    That is the worst PI call

Especially because they've been allowing a lot of contact all game.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I feel like philly is panic flailing

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    That is the worst PI call

Especially because they've been allowing a lot of contact all game.

It was holding miscalled.

Foles has had guys open on every play but the magic is gone. Horrible throws everywhere.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Hmmm... That long third down conversion looked very familiar.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Hmmm... That long third down conversion looked very familiar.

The eagles play the exact same defense on 3rd and long every time and it is always 10+ yards.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    As happy as I am to see the Saints winning currently, I am kind of sad that the legend of Nick Foles appears to not include back to back Super Bowl rings. Also not super happy about the number of injuries today for the Eagles. Seems like a lot more than average, but I might just be noticing it more.

• Options
    That was a bad run call on that 3rd down.

• Options
    Gnizmo wrote: »
    As happy as I am to see the Saints winning currently, I am kind of sad that the legend of Nick Foles appears to not include back to back Super Bowl rings. Also not super happy about the number of injuries today for the Eagles. Seems like a lot more than average, but I might just be noticing it more.

THEY'RE DOWN BY 6 WITH THE FOOTBALL AT MID FIELD AND A TON OF TIME!!!

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Gnizmo wrote: »

THEY'RE DOWN BY 6 WITH THE FOOTBALL AT MID FIELD AND A TON OF TIME!!!

Oh I am more than aware that this game ain't over by a long shot. I used a lot of qualifiers in there for a reason.

Edit: I also typed it out before I realized they missed the FG.

Gnizmo on
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    That was a real weak roughing the passer.

• Options
    Alshon...

• Options
    Embarassing

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Game over? I hear fireworks.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Wow.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    No fucking clue why they snap that in a hurry before the 2 minute warning.

Edit: also don’t let Schwartz or Groh back on the bus thanks

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I hope The Officials can beat the Patriots

• Options
    I'm glad it's looking like the Saints are going to win but my heart goes out to Alshon.

That has to be hard.

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    I hope The Officials can beat the Patriots
    Nah, Pats are too well coached, they never beat themselves!

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Damn.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Nick, Nick Foles! The Dolphins, God willing, might be in the market for a QB. Keep that in mind if Phili let's you go for reasons I dont know/understand.

• Options
    An interesting game if nothing else. I just hope the Saints defense shows up for the 1st quarter against the Rams.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Man. Sean Payton has aged presidentially.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Knight_ wrote: »

Your Schwartz opinions have been insane all season, but at least you’re consistent.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    All things being said, the Eagles were a team that was dead to rights halfway through the season that basically was about to beat the team that was responsible for nearly killing their season. If after their loss to the Saints in the regular season you told me they would be a freak missed catch into an interception from beating them in the playoffs, I would have you put in a crazy house.

I am happy with that game.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »

Your Schwartz opinions have been insane all season, but at least you’re consistent.

This and my comment about not being from around Philly are pretty much how people feel around here. At least the media and what they throw at us constantly.

Most of the major sports names around here absolutely DESPISE the way Schwarts calls defense most of the time. In all honesty, they are right. His way of playing is stupid as shit. The players keep them in games, not his defensive scheme.

It could be worse, but he really needs to stop having them play off the receivers so hard when they never tackle them anyway.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    The legend of Nick Foles is over?

And the Pats are still in it?

Ugly

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I keep reading articles that say the pats are underdogs next week and I don't think that's true

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Pats won the regular season head to head with the Chiefs still having Hunt. And given what they just did to the Chargers, hard to call the underdogs.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Eh, they beat the 5th seed at home. A Cali team traveling across the country to play the early game in temps they aren't used to. I'd say KC at home being the favorites sounds about right.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Early line is KC by 3. It's the 7th time Belichik has been an underdog in the playoffs. 3-3 straight up so far, as well as against the spread. Two of those wins were way back in 2002 during their first Super Bowl run.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I doubt the chiefs are even in it at half time.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Capt Howdy wrote: »
    Eh, they beat the 5th seed at home. A Cali team traveling across the country to play the early game in temps they aren't used to. I'd say KC at home being the favorites sounds about right.

Hot take: A 12-4 team really shouldn't have to go on the road in the playoffs to play somebody with a worse record.

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah the chiefs are going to lose that game by a lot. My brother is a chiefs fan, I need to make sure to send him an "I'm sorry" card today.
    I mean, your predictions have been pretty good so far

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    The Chargers likely would have lost at Stubhub too but it’s kind of dumb that a 12-4 team had to fly across the country to play back to back 1pm local playoff games

pyromaniac221 on
    psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah the chiefs are going to lose that game by a lot. My brother is a chiefs fan, I need to make sure to send him an "I'm sorry" card today.
    I mean, your predictions have been pretty good so far

I'm the master of being right until I'm not. Trust me my wife understands my powers of prognostication are limitless!

Just like I said I'd never get a drop in the division and then I did. See perfect every time.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Bobble wrote: »
    Early line is KC by 3. It's the 7th time Belichik has been an underdog in the playoffs. 3-3 straight up so far, as well as against the spread. Two of those wins were way back in 2002 during their first Super Bowl run.
    Doesn't Vegas give 3 points to a team just for having the game at home? I'd say that means the game is even, not that the Patriots are underdogs.

sig.gif
  • Options
    shalmelo wrote: »

Like, I've watched the eagles give up so, so many long 3rd and 4th down completions to teams because they play so insanely soft every time. If they were some incredibly elite tackling secondary that always got people down when they forced them into routes at the sticks, ok maybe. But they're one of the worst tackling defenses, and every x and long play ends up as a free pass to 2 yards in front of the sticks because the dbs are all lined up 15 yards off the line of scrimmage and if the db doesn't make a perfect tackle, it's a first down. Schwartz does this every single time.

aeNqQM9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.