As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[5E OOC] Before the Darkness - "Who Watches the Poopmen"

1293031323335»

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Oh shit today's d&d day
    Yeah sure let's fight

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    oh shit, we're gonna fight?

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Nah, we had 2 fights last week, no combats for at least a month

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    whoops, wont be getting to San Antonio until late friday next week

Miss me? Find me on:

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    No worries. I'll dig through the schedule at some point and post a time for a second game. Or maybe just move the only game to a later day and spend my thursday in a self-destructive orgy of gluttony.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    8zap3khls3w8.jpg

tu0s5710n8na.png

May have to be a short game for me if I'm not able to get my last PAX prep done before hand, but I think I'm on track to have everything ready.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    May have to be a short game for me if I'm not able to get my last PAX prep done before hand, but I think I'm on track to have everything ready.

That's okay, I feel that this is going to be more of a "plan your assault on the Reaching Realm" sesh than a massive battle sesh

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    don't forget the arson though. we have a genasi who has a compound that should be able to set rock on fire.

I won't stop you from committing arson but I do ask you to consider what purpose it serves

Yeah, Cuthbert wasnt down for the whole Exterminatus thing last week.

nah nah, we burn down the big building to try to cut off the reaching realm from the prime material plane

I actually forgot it was tuesday until about half an hour ago

Miss me? Find me on:

I might be a touch late, but we're definitely on for tonight.

I have completed all necessary tasks, and I am ready to play.

I have met Scott. He is a good dude.

Miss me? Find me on:

I have met Melissa, and decided she is adorable and that I am adopting her as my little sister on the Internet.

Ah shit, did we get any photos together aside from the forum group shot?

we didn't! I was maligning that later on in the day

Miss me? Find me on:

Ah well, there will be future times. At least we got our incredibly blurry Forum Photo!

I'm ready for Tortle Time Tuesday

Miss me? Find me on:

I have meant to post this like six times since 11 am but I have some friends coming over to my apartment tonight so I gotta cancel, but we will Definitely be on for next week. Or we could do thursday, I guess?

fine by me, I can get some more rest in

have a good time, Envy!

Miss me? Find me on:

i am still up for hanging out if anyone wants to

I could pop in

Miss me? Find me on:

Yeah, I'll probably be hanging around.

hey, so Natalie isn't using the forums anymore

and thus we need a new group chat method

do y'all prefer Twitter, Discord, or Roll20? maybe something else?

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitter works for me, I check in there fairly often.

edited January 2019
    While I have Twitter, I don't usually check it out if that's the preferred method of communication I'm fine.

Though she apparently has me blocked on Twitter. Something wrong?

iguanacus on
    no clue on the twitter block! she did put her account on private, and might have unfollowed a lot of people? there's been a lot of shit going on for her

we can also do phone numbers

Miss me? Find me on:

check discord, I might set up an alert system so you can e-mailed when someone tags you

Miss me? Find me on: