As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can only go on Friday, what are some "Must-Do's"?

mountaindrownermountaindrowner Registered User regular
Hey everyone, unfortunately I can only make it one day this year. What are some things that I wouldnt want to miss out on for Friday?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    that largely depends on your interests! Are you looking for panel recommendations? Board games? video games? meeting new people to play games with?

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    I love the Q&A with Mike and Jerry

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    chopchop Registered User regular
    My advice is to map out your day in advance using the PAX App (formerly Guidebook) available for ios and Android. Bear in mind that EXPO closes at 6 but other areas of the show, such as tabletop library are open until midnight.

• Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    chop wrote: »
    My advice is to map out your day in advance using the PAX App (formerly Guidebook) available for ios and Android. Bear in mind that EXPO closes at 6 but other areas of the show, such as tabletop library are open until midnight.

FYI, it is still available on the Guidebook app as well.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I would go get your swag bag and run the expo floor went you first get there.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    You can really skip allot of the panels and watch them on Twitch.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I would go get your swag bag and run the expo floor went you first get there.
    There are no swag bags anymore. There are digital deals/offers via the PAX app, though.

The physical pax program is always a nice thing to have, imo, even if it's not as convenient as the app.

• Options
    PennyPtonPennyPton Registered User regular
    If you don't have plans that night, feel free to join! We'll have several indie devs from the expo hall joining us to continue showcasing their games!

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/222951/pax-opening-night-party-2019-games-live-music-indie-devs-celebrities-drinks-fun#latest