As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2019 Quick Questions

darkdonutdarkdonut San AntonioRegistered User regular
Sorry for making a new thread, but I had two multi-part questions that I wanted to ask. I looked through the FAQs and didn't find my answer there. Also, I searched the forums, but didn't no mention of water bottles.

1) I attended last year, but I don't recall seeing a list of what was not authorized to bring in besides weapons and alcohol. Is outside food authorized? Like if I wanted to be cheap and bring some pb&j sandwiches and chips. I'm aware there is food sold on site and some people might walk to a restaurant close by for lunch. Also, are insulated bottles allowed?

2) Are you able to buy 2018 pins from the PAX gear booth?

pue9noz8cwrd.png

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    1. Outside food and drink is fine, as long as it's a reasonable amount and you're not reselling it.
    2. AFAIK, no.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    darkdonutdarkdonut San AntonioRegistered User regular
    Thank you.

pue9noz8cwrd.png

• Options
    CaltropskCaltropsk Registered User new member
    Can underage kids like 14 and up enter without an adult?

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    You'll definitely have a chance to trade for last year's pins at the official trading sessions.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Caltropsk wrote: »
    Can underage kids like 14 and up enter without an adult?
    As long as they have a badge, yes