As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    The Everflowing Tides of H*ck

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    #pipe wrote: »
    what Dali painting is that

The Persistence of Pizza (and Pugs who wants Pizza).

see317 on
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited January 2019

Karoz on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    animals that like to skateboard are the best

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfpWcFRisw

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    What kind of dog is that on the skateboard?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

a cool one

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular

French Bulldog, I think.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »

French Bulldog, I think.

yeah, it's a frenchy or a frenchy mix

edited January 2019
    Apex Predator hunting the snow for us.

Much appreciated little floofer.

He Monch!

Bedlam on
  • never dienever die Registered User regular
    ljailffznihx.jpeg

Our youngest dog hit peak relaxation during the snow storm.

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    He Monch!

scroogemcduckmoneybin.gifv

• SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Parents have their new pupper, Lucy a Welsh Springer spaniel:

54n7blozw2hb.jpg

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    She seems very annoyed you woke her up.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    An embarrassment of foxes:

• darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    I believe they're called a blessing.

pHWHd2G.jpg
    darunia106 wrote: »
    I believe they're called a blessing.
    Apparently the were being farmed for fur and kept in very small cages and will now be moved to a sanctuary. This may be the first time they were allowed to roam free.

So yes, agree.

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    A group of foxes is called a *checks* skulk/leash/earth?

That will not do.

edited January 2019
    yeah any "official" group name Im calling bullshit because they are all made up.

A Fleet of Foxes would make sense tho.

Bedlam on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    all words are made up

• RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Hello Pet thread.
    I am super worried. I was trying to take our bunnies to the vet yesterday (for a check up), which was canceled (found out on the way there). We get home and I put them back in their cage and Indy has been not wanting to eat or move around much since we got back. Yesterday I thought it was because he was mad (which he'll hold a grudge after being handled for a while), but he hasn't moved much. I've given him some water and critical care (rabbit oatmeal sort of), and hopefully we can find someplace to take him to tomorrow.

PSN: jfrofl
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    yeah any "official" group name Im calling bullshit because they are all made up.

The story about the silly animal group names is quite interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_noun#Terms_of_venery

Tldr: they were made up by fancy boys to feel superior and more fancy than their contemporaries by knowing them.

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    Hello Pet thread.
    I am super worried. I was trying to take our bunnies to the vet yesterday (for a check up), which was canceled (found out on the way there). We get home and I put them back in their cage and Indy has been not wanting to eat or move around much since we got back. Yesterday I thought it was because he was mad (which he'll hold a grudge after being handled for a while), but he hasn't moved much. I've given him some water and critical care (rabbit oatmeal sort of), and hopefully we can find someplace to take him to tomorrow.

Id look for an emergency vet.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound on.

Cat ran out of shits to give about this bird a long time ago, if I'm any judge.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    That birds crest is amazing though.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I find this pretty snugglehug. Hbomberguy is doing a twitch stream to raise money for Mermaids
    Mermaids wrote:
    Mermaids is passionate about supporting children, young people, and their families to achieve a happier life in the face of great adversity. We work to raise awareness about gender nonconformity in children and young people amongst professionals and the general public. We campaign for the recognition of gender dysphoria in young people and lobby for improvements in professional services.
    Hbomberguy wrote:
    I chose to support [Mermaids] because as a person living in Britain, I find the media discussion around this issue to be woefully misinformed, and I’d like to do my bit to help support the people who do the hard work of contributing to people’s thinking on an issue.

I chose Mermaids specifically, because when they were designated some funding via the National Lottery, Graham Linehan, a comedy writer who did some work on a good show 20 years ago, a very normal man who is very angry about trans people all day nowadays, went on Mumsnet and told them to email the National Lottery en masse.

Well done, Graham… now, tons of people know about Mermaids, and support them just to spite you!

He has raised over 120k, and he wasn't expecting even to raise 5k. Several times he's had emotional reactions to the amount that he's raised. Example:

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular

Almost as much as a century of foxes.

sig.gif
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular

@OmnipotentBagel

wY6K6Jb.gif
    Sorce wrote: »

Almost as much as a century of foxes.
    A hundred years of foxes is called "Heaven"

• SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Went to visit my parents pupper:

dprpubeoa16z.jpg

FUCK YEAH, MEALWORM!

Hello Pet thread.

Id look for an emergency vet.

We did, and none of the ones near us had a rabbit person. One place had one coming in this morning but we were too late. He passed away last night.
    I should've widened my search radius to see if there were places down in DC or somewhere else.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Shit, man. I'm so sorry.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Shit, man. I'm so sorry.

Thanks. I don't know what to do with myself. We went out and buried him, which I think helped my daughter. She also made a cute little rock marker.

Grief sucks.
    Sorry to be a thread downer.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

OmnipotentBagel

My birthday is coming up, in case anyone's still trying to figure out what to get me

cdci44qazyo3.gif

#pipe wrote: »

The story about the silly animal group names is quite interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_noun#Terms_of_venery

Tldr: they were made up by fancy boys to feel superior and more fancy than their contemporaries by knowing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9y4qjNVIMo

steam_sig.png
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Shit, man. I'm so sorry.

Thanks. I don't know what to do with myself. We went out and buried him, which I think helped my daughter. She also made a cute little rock marker.

Grief sucks.
    Sorry to be a thread downer.
    Sounds like you did everything you could. I dont have words of wisdom but I can offer a maru:

This discussion has been closed.