As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Used the free 3k they just gave us, got water Societte. I have no idea, but neat.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Societte is my first non-guaranteed SSR, and extremely kansai-japanese. Due for a 5*, soon.

At the pace I'm gaining arcarum-fragments (I have one), it will take me several years to get one of the oracles.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    6 ten pulls on this banner I have managed to dodge any and all Dark type characters that fit into Emnity or Stall.

SSR Tanya did come home though, and she can fit in....Poison woo.

I refuse to bow to your Dark Meta says my account

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I have 1/3 of a spark and will remain strong. My aim is Summer Zoey and the anniversary will bring her home.

• Options
    Oh.

I have enough to spark.

Roulette is a hell of a thing.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Just waiting for a legfest that interests me/for what Andira's FLB really will be. Pretty sure my next spark target is Pholia.

Anniv should only coincide with Flash and have Grimnir, which doesn't help me unless I just all-in Water for (a) Drang (Ball) instead.
    ph blake wrote: »
    But hey, Smug Sword Doofus get, now I'm back in the Angel Halo mines for silver relic shards. Haven't grinded angel halo in a while; it almost feels nostalgic.
    A crewmate or two of mine were farming it a month ago for shards for Hollowsky instead, if you're that far?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'm hoping either Pholia or Europa's weapon FLB can sub in for Fimbul. Not being able to finish the second one in over a year is the biggest thing keeping me from moving to primal. If either of those works I'll just spark them and forget about Fenrir.

• Options
    I'm most interested in Grimnir and zodiacs. But I don't know which zodiac.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Year of the horse is, of course, the last possible one so I won't get a character for my own personal year basically ever

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Vortex Dragon is a mean boss

• Options
    tfw you've been lowered to reducing the GW SR katana drops for weapon stones

This is the worst feeling

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    This GW is giving out SR-katanas like candy, at least.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I'm all in for this precious, precious light quartz.

Give me more light quartz please.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I'm all in for this precious, precious light quartz.

Give me more light quartz please.

The past few events have finally somehow given me 'enough' Light Quartz (for given values of enough). I'm still short Dark and somehow I've run low on Water.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Had 31 single tickets and I figured y'know what I did a FGO draw last year I can spare a ticket for PAX.

Color crystal into rainbow shard into Freyr. Damn, this looks like an excellent summon for that call

• Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    awwww shit I can otk the extreme+ (with an mlb shiva support summon)

feels good

• Options
    edited January 2019
    It's pretty funny to watch everybody bump their heads against the repel over and over.

Uncapped Narumaya has a lot of different ways to not die. It's fun.

By the way, next Friday is the last one this month.

PLA on
  • Options
    12 boxes down, 3 more to go.

Technically 2 more if I count on Final Rally tickets but I've been waffling on being very ambitious and banging out another 4 more to position myself to pick up Funf for UBHL

Noooot really sure if I want to. I could also just pick up 2 boxes to finish a Sword instead (also for UBHL)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever been part of a crew in any Tier before

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I need to bump up my output on this, only on the 3rd box.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    At long last I've done it. The GW dagger is finally fully uncapped.

• Options
    This is the last GW for a while that i'll be able to go crazy on, so I'm gonna go all out and aim for top 30k I think.

Averaging anywhere between 3:15-3:45 for my NM95 kills; hit my personal quota for the day already but I'll probably do some more in the morning during strike time.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I've done two boxes. Not in any hurry.

• Options
    Looking at the betting table scores, it appears the right answer for the triple down was SEN. if you bet on the toe beans kitty gloves girl, this is probably your pay day.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Rolled Earth scam.

YQhvaWVl.png

...dammit.

This is certainly a good summon but Earth is not only the element I am least able to cap with but also I legitimately had multiple new characters I could have drawn that would have been an improvement somewhere.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    The really busted thing about Uriel isn't even his sub aura, it's his call effect.

His buff is on a unique mod that stacks with everything, can't be removed (suck it Europa), is available turn 1, and also gives a healthy amount of charge bar because why not.

Crossing a Uriel takes my m1 earth grid from occasionally sniffing the damage cap if I crit to capping easily; he really is that good.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Oh, hey, Manaria Friends exists now, I guess.

• Options
    The really busted thing about Uriel isn't even his sub aura, it's his call effect.

His buff is on a unique mod that stacks with everything, can't be removed (suck it Europa), is available turn 1, and also gives a healthy amount of charge bar because why not.

Crossing a Uriel takes my m1 earth grid from occasionally sniffing the damage cap if I crit to capping easily; he really is that good.
    My summon slots were already too crowded on Earth. I'm running Hanged Man, HallMall, buncle (permanent slot to cover DLF's downtime for Alex's passive), and previously I had Gorilla on. Gorilla also actually stacked well already, so while Uriel is an improvement it wasn't -that- much of one.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i've never summoned a buncle in my life

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'll always summon every buncle in my death.

• Options
    Cleared the last route of Arcarum Normal and unlocked Hard now, though I'm all out of tickets now so I'll have to wait to try it out when reset occurs. When I first started Arcarum I thought it was way difficult for my teams but now pretty much only my Earth team can struggle to clear something without the assistance of consumables. Curious to see how the difficult goes up in Hard and if the rewards are equivalent to said difficulty.

Also we won GW Round 3! So that was nice, only 165 more badges until I can buy the sunlight stone package.

• Options
    I've been completely checked out on this unf. Dark is easily my least favorite element, i've yet to find a character I really like using so far and I've gone through QUITE A FEW

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    same and it doesn't help that the hours i've been most able to commit to sitting down and banging out a sustained effort is the hours when the monsters are asleep

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Giving Jeanne Dark hostility with Out of Sight or something could be neat.

I've been seeing a lot of Mirror Image recently, because of Azazel and Narumaya. Doesn't really stop Divine Thunder, but hey.

• Options
    Through 44 boxes and I'm pretty much checked out. Dark is easily my best element, but now that NM100 is out and people are actually trying it's too annoying to keep up for top 30k. Gonna just coast for min honors today and settle for top 50k; the extra 25 badges and 400 quartz isn't worth it.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    PLA wrote: »
    Giving Jeanne Dark hostility with Out of Sight or something could be neat.

I've been seeing a lot of Mirror Image recently, because of Azazel and Narumaya. Doesn't really stop Divine Thunder, but hey.

I would love to see Dark Jeanne get a monstrous 5th star uncap. She's frequently the ringer in my Dark team and can generally be counted on to do ludicrous amounts of damage with 400K triple attacks at 1 HP.

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Dumb question: when we have an event that gives free roulette draws, like the New Year's one, unused draws go away when the event ends, right? It's expected that they'll be back for the 5th anniversary, but that's only supposed to have a Flash Gala, which won't contain the Anila I'm looking to get. Ideally, I'd like to just hold onto the free rolls and spark for her in the following Premium Gala, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't work.

• Options
    Yeah no you can't save your free draws

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Thanks... was 90% certain of that, but didn't see anything on the wiki confirming it, and figured it was worth a shot to ask.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, they go away at the big reset of every daily thing each day. But the draw-banner usually changes some time between those resets, and the banner-change doesn't do anything to your free draws. So spending the draws early after the most recent reset or later before the next reset can change if they're within a gala or not.

PLA on
This discussion has been closed.