As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[BATTLETECH/MechWarrior] Thread Bombed From Orbit [Closed]

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    MechMantis wrote: »
    IceBurner wrote: »
    What is wrong about the torso twist bit?

Because in no.2. He's doing some excellent arm-shielding. That's not wrong, it's great.

Missing the point of that there. The idea behind that entire section isn't "use your torso to shield from enemy fire" it's "point your guns at the enemy and hit the enemy with your gunfire". I think it would have been a bit clearer to those of us who have been playing for awhile if the Atlas was firing in that second frame.
    The correction should be that the Atlas should be firing and its target should not be firing so as not to confuse the issue.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »

Because in no.2. He's doing some excellent arm-shielding. That's not wrong, it's great.

Missing the point of that there. The idea behind that entire section isn't "use your torso to shield from enemy fire" it's "point your guns at the enemy and hit the enemy with your gunfire". I think it would have been a bit clearer to those of us who have been playing for awhile if the Atlas was firing in that second frame.
    The correction should be that the Atlas should be firing and its target should not be firing so as not to confuse the issue.

The graphic isn't done in isolation, though. Reading the text bit reveals exactly what you're talking about: you can rotate your upper torso indepently of your hips/legs.

Taken as a whole, the picture is depicting the Atlas not even aware that there's a Dragon and the upper torso is locked to the hips.

| Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    it's less a tutorial about MWO-style twist shielding and more of a joke about 'point your guns at the enemy, idiot'

"By twisting your torso mechwarriors can shoot at the enemy rather than being shot in the back! Excelsior!"

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    Erlkönig wrote: »

The graphic isn't done in isolation, though. Reading the text bit reveals exactly what you're talking about: you can rotate your upper torso indepently of your hips/legs.

Taken as a whole, the picture is depicting the Atlas not even aware that there's a Dragon and the upper torso is locked to the hips.
    The problem is that if you take it as face value and are a new player, it implies that the desirable thing to do IS to stare down your enemy at all times out of the mistaken idea of keeping an eye on them at all times/preparing to aim/whatever. Experienced players know that this is a mistake.

XNnw6Gk.jpg

The problem is that if you take it as face value and are a new player, it implies that the desirable thing to do IS to stare down your enemy at all times out of the mistaken idea of keeping an eye on them at all times/preparing to aim/whatever. Experienced players know that this is a mistake.

Thankfully that line of the graphic doesn't deal with torso twist tanking. It's specifically about target acquisition/situational awareness.

| Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    You made me do this people.
    pNQK3DR.jpg

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    edited January 2019
    *snip*

Going to have to either add text to that to supplement the other graphic too (as it's also important info).

EDIT - in news unrelated to the New Player's Guide, I just tried to give PGI $80 for the Collector's Community pack. From the look of things, they really don't want you to directly input a credit card into their system. Tried twice to buy the damn thing from them.

Attempt 1) got to the "we put a temporary hold of under $1 on your credit card, input that amount here to verify that you are the owner of the account." and the purchase page kicked me out with an error after I plugged in the temporary charge amount. The error was that they couldn't verify my account.

Attempt 2) got to the "we put a temporary hold of under $1 on your credit card, input that amount here to verify that you are the owner of the account." and the purchase page kicked me out with an error after I plugged in the temporary charge amount. The error was that they couldn't verify my account...but now I have a locked credit card because the second attempt tripped the fraud detection.

At this point, I'm not sure I want to make a third attempt.

Erlkönig on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Kay wrote: »
    I would have done more damage, but I ran out of ammo.
    That's the Shadowhawk build?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular

Ayup.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

Ayup.

Feels good don't it

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    First attempt to get my 500 match score, got 495.

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Got lucky and head-shotted an Atlas without even trying (thank you high ground). I just got my second assault mech!

Now to see what this puppy can do as I try my next campaign mission...

Ayup.

Feels good don't it

My main complaint about the build is that my cockpit is frequently obscured by GUNSMOKE and CORDITE (which is lessened a bit in heat vision admittedly) and this isn't a complaint when I think about it it's actually glorious.

ew9y0DD.png
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    pNQK3DR.jpg

Shooting a Dragon is NOT correct

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    pNQK3DR.jpg

Shooting a Dragon is NOT correct

He's expertly going after the legs, which is the weakest point of the mech (and frequently loaded with ammo). That atlas knows what he's doing!

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • RizZenRizZen Registered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Nips wrote: »
    Here's a (somewhat) direct link to the spot on NGNG to grab the files:
    http://www.nogutsnogalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=4709.msg26810#msg26810

Downloading now. Will update with status once I've got it working.
    I never played those! Where do you get the base game nowadays and what eldtrich god must be beseached in a dead and forbidden language to get it to run on modern hardware?

Since the modder rebuilt the game from the released code (as I understand it), it should just run on modern systems. Will let you know.

Also, yes, MCG is totally worth playing. It's really good, and holds up. My only gripe is the key bindings come from an era prior to RTS standardization, so there's some funky button settings.
    monkeykins wrote: »
    Hoo boy, gonna have to get that. It's going to look so awful on my TV...

The modder included up-rezzed settings, if not sprite work as well. Again, will update in a few minutes.

It has been a few minutes. Where's my update????

Hi Betsuni,

baidu told me you have doubts on that this IS a thing? I can ensure you - it isn´t. I´m remastering MechCommander for about three years now. My latest fullversion was released before X-Mas 2018. It is easier to handle, install and play like the original vanilla one. You get a pre-installed game folder with integrated *.ISO that can be mounted without any additional software on Windows 10. Installing? - Not necessary - just start playing it, here the steps explained in a short way:
    1. Download MCG-Darkest Hours Fullversion
    2. Extract the *.rar file into your game library "MCG - Darkest Hours\..."
    3. Mount the MCGold.iso file (inside fullversion folder)
    4. Start the game with the resolution.exe you desire
    Notice: For best result start MCX.exe files with WinXP SP3 compability and 256 reduced colors, Menu will always be 640x480 resolution with frames & before you start it the first time DirectPlay must be installed.
    000_MCG_Darkest_Hours_v4.0_MainMenu.PNG
    MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours v4.0 main screen

For more information here some links:

I just hope i put some clarification into that topic - the reason the other guy isn´t responding to you Betsuni - IS - and can only be the fact that he got it running and is so focussed that he forgot to answer - when people start to play MechCommander - they usually get very quiet :P 8-)

Mech Commander Gold Darkest Hours - Developer interview with RizZ

Take a look here for more ingame screenshots.

Now download it, play it & have fun, that´s an order!

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=5190;type=avatar
    Regards (MCG)RizZ from NGNG]

• BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure how to respond to your well thought out post other than a thanks for taking the time out of your day to come and post the instructions here.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
    I guess I know what game I'm playing after I burn out on Battletech!

You are welcome, betsuni :D

So. Heavy PPCs. Are they good? I think they're fun, and am running a 2x HPPC 4x MPL build in my Jester and enjoying it.

Am I doing a mistake?

ew9y0DD.png
  • monkeykinsmonkeykins Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    *snip*

Going to have to either add text to that to supplement the other graphic too (as it's also important info).

EDIT - in news unrelated to the New Player's Guide, I just tried to give PGI $80 for the Collector's Community pack. From the look of things, they really don't want you to directly input a credit card into their system. Tried twice to buy the damn thing from them.

Attempt 1) got to the "we put a temporary hold of under $1 on your credit card, input that amount here to verify that you are the owner of the account." and the purchase page kicked me out with an error after I plugged in the temporary charge amount. The error was that they couldn't verify my account.

Attempt 2) got to the "we put a temporary hold of under $1 on your credit card, input that amount here to verify that you are the owner of the account." and the purchase page kicked me out with an error after I plugged in the temporary charge amount. The error was that they couldn't verify my account...but now I have a locked credit card because the second attempt tripped the fraud detection.

At this point, I'm not sure I want to make a third attempt.

Got the error after entering the hold amount, too. Sigh.

monkeykins on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    So. Heavy PPCs. Are they good? I think they're fun, and am running a 2x HPPC 4x MPL build in my Jester and enjoying it.

Am I doing a mistake?

I have a similar build with regular MLS in my jester; the main problem is that they’re soooo hot that you’re in big trouble if you’re exposed for more than a couple seconds or have to brawl, and at least in QP brawls seem to arise pretty early these days. But if you’re good with being a quasi pop tart they work fine

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    I tried the MCGold instructions here, played through the first mission, completed all the primary objectives and the mission wouldn't complete. I'd picked up all the supply containers on the map, though there were two that seemed bugged and could only be attacked, not captured. Though IIRC missioned just completed when you'd finished the primary objectives, secondary objectives weren't needed?

ew9y0DD.png
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Is Mech Commander a bitch to get working on 64bit systems like MW2? I know its abandonware, and I would totally try it, I just don't have the time to mess with setting it up if its temperamental to get working.

Finally got a free Orion kitted out with 4x LLas. We'll see how well this thing runs compared to the AC20 + 2x6 SRM and 2x MLas or the PPC + LRM15 + LLas + Mlas builds.

Hoping for all the headshots.

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Is Mech Commander a bitch to get working on 64bit systems like MW2? I know its abandonware, and I would totally try it, I just don't have the time to mess with setting it up if its temperamental to get working.

It runs fine.

Its working!

Wow, this presentation is great. FMV, OST, looks like a ton of tactical depth. Graphics are appropriate and have aged better than most. And fighting filthy Clanners. What's not to love?

Officially a Mechwarrior now my peoples.

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

Am I doing a mistake?

I've been using heavy PPCs a lot the last couple of days. Currently running a Mauler with 2x heavy PPC, 2x SRM 6, 2x SRM 4, 1x SRM2, 4x heavy machine gun and it routinely deals 600+ dmg a game.

They run hot but sometimes you find a light 'mech with an XL engine and just punch right through one of their side torsos with one volley.

Its working!

Wow, this presentation is great. FMV, OST, looks like a ton of tactical depth. Graphics are appropriate and have aged better than most. And fighting filthy Clanners. What's not to love?

I've not been able to complete the first mission, the secondary objective (Collect salvage containers) won't complete. :|
    jgeis wrote: »

Am I doing a mistake?

I've been using heavy PPCs a lot the last couple of days. Currently running a Mauler with 2x heavy PPC, 2x SRM 6, 2x SRM 4, 1x SRM2, 4x heavy machine gun and it routinely deals 600+ dmg a game.

They run hot but sometimes you find a light 'mech with an XL engine and just punch right through one of their side torsos with one volley.

Yeah, they hit VERY hard and I'm fairly good at heat management, so. I'm liking them.

ew9y0DD.png
  • EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Its working!

I've not been able to complete the first mission, the secondary objective (Collect salvage containers) won't complete. :|
    jgeis wrote: »

Am I doing a mistake?

Yeah, they hit VERY hard and I'm fairly good at heat management, so. I'm liking them.

Heavy ppcs are what kept my awesome somewhat competitive.

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    @Betsuni @RizZen
    The reason I never followed up was because I couldn't get it to run, and got interrupted by life while troubleshooting it.

For the record, this is on me, not on the package. My life just doesn't have a lot of time for anything that doesn't just work right out of the box, so a lot of things are getting put aside for later.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    Nips wrote: »
    Betsuni RizZen
    The reason I never followed up was because I couldn't get it to run, and got interrupted by life while troubleshooting it.

For the record, this is on me, not on the package. My life just doesn't have a lot of time for anything that doesn't just work right out of the box, so a lot of things are getting put aside for later.

To be honest my post was me kidding since I know why you are busy.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Oh, I know. I know.

;)

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    Well, after getting wrecked in the second mission, I pulled it together for the third. A few observations:

This is definitely the most tactical RTS I've ever played, more like Rainbow Six than anything else. It seems like you operate by the same rules as the enemy and pushing on a heavy mech without a plan gets you killed real fast. I started doing better once I started focusing on objectives. There's that sinking feeling when you run across an enemy mech that clearly outguns you, but have to find a way to deal with it anyway. From what I've been able to put together, Mechcommander features LOS, elevation, flanking, and some type of compartment damage system. I know the game says salvage is important, but I can't find a reliable way to do it. Are you supposed to capture the wrecks with your APC or something?

edited January 2019

Yeah Mission 1 was a problem. But i have good news:
    - OrgMrg: Op1Mis1 - mission update (or optionally play the original Mission1)

You can modify one entry in the mastercampaignfile to play original mission or download an updatet RizZ0100.FST file in order to update. The secondary objective will be triggered then, too. But you can although finish the first mission without replacement by just taking the three salvage depots west side of the map. When you salvaged all buildings before you alarmed the Mad-Cat that is standing next to that position - you won´t have to fight it either - when secondary objective got triggered by salvaging the depots mission will end before the Mad-Cat can ruin your damage stats for mission one.
    With the updatet mission file the secondary objective triggers right and mission will end when you have completed the three vanilla objectives. In order to take the depots and chance for a Mad-Cat salvage you have to complete this objective before you triggered the standard mission objectives. You may notice that the official mission replacement of the modded mission contains additional salvage (mixed-tech) that players can take optionally on choice when they would like to have an equipment boost directly in the beginning. When you are not interested just ignore the numerous salvagable buildings i have added.
    By editing the mastercampaign file (or downloading an edited one) you can although play the original non-modded mission by choice.

I have created MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hour with the task to make installation more simple than the original. You know this is a pretty unique pre-installed fullversion, containing Original ISO (CD) file. The only thing that has to be done is to unpack it, mount the *.ISO and start one of the high resolution exe files in order to play. Before starting it the first time it is recommended to start exe files with windows xp sp3 compatibility and 8/16bit reduced colors - when you are starting the game the first time Windows 10 should ask you for installing "DirectPlay" windows feature that is needed for MechCommander and some other older games. Further installing instructions and information for troubleshoot you will find on NoGutsNoGalaxy.
    - Installing the fullversion MCG Darkest Hours (*.ISO/CD included & pre-installed game folder) - best and easy way to play (with that ISO you can although play any other mcg standalone versions)

But i can ensure you - installing the vanilla version is more complicated (downloading ISO, copying ISO content to a new game folder & then starting with issues):
    - Installing the Original MCG fullversion (without pre-installed download folder)
    - With pre-installed folder download from moddb (you need to download ISO seperatly or own the original CD
    - you can although try to make a "real" physical install (only up to Win7) on an emulated older Windows OS - the other versions and pre-installed folders will run in both cases

This is definitely the most tactical RTS I've ever played, more like Rainbow Six than anything else. It seems like you operate by the same rules as the enemy and pushing on a heavy mech without a plan gets you killed real fast. I started doing better once I started focusing on objectives. There's that sinking feeling when you run across an enemy mech that clearly outguns you, but have to find a way to deal with it anyway. From what I've been able to put together, Mechcommander features LOS, elevation, flanking, and some type of compartment damage system. I know the game says salvage is important, but I can't find a reliable way to do it. Are you supposed to capture the wrecks with your APC or something?

Gameplay: First of all Mech Commander isn´t a game where you have just to go out and kill any enemy on the field in each mission. There are missions you just have to escape - or defend yourself - ignoring masses of enemy units that you can not compete this moment - in some cases you will meet that forces later in other missions again and then it will be probably a "kill all" objective. But you will although have missions where you have to capture vehicles - especially buildings & salvage depots are interesting. When you replay the first mission (maybe the updatet one above) you will notice many buildings that can be conquered. Not only turret-controls, mechbays for repair, gate controls, sensor controls but although other buildings can be captured like salvage depots that may contain valuable weapons & equipment for the war.
    1. Original campaign merge (89 missions) overview
    2. Expansion campaign merge (41 missions) overview
    3. the +20 new MechWarriors of MCG-DH
    4. Keyboard & Mouse settings - i recommend printing the "Keyboard-Layout" screen - gives a better overview during gameplay

Salvaging BattleMechs: When BattleMechs are shot down on the battlefield (best is if only pilot gets killed and mech stays intact) - you have a chance for salvaging them. No you don´t need an APC to salvage mechs - neither their will be coming any helicopter bringing in any Warriors to reactivate them on the battlefield. At the end of the mission there is a windowframe at the bottom left of the "mission succesful" window that opens and calculates the mech skills and RP-bonus. You can scroll that frame down showing all stuff you salvaged from buildings, vehicles or battlefield after the mission was over. In the MechBay you will find the salvaged Mechs. You can refit them, sell them, unequip them or whatever you desire. The "logistics" sometimes have the issue that game crashes when you modify mech equipment or put pilots into mechs - so be sure you save the game before you start assembling your actual mech crew - and saving again when your edits are finished - to beware you from getting upset by loosing 15min of logistic management cause game quit every 100 time when you do certain things on MechBay.
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4711.0;attach=4870

For more information i invite you to NGNG - the guides i have created can answer all your questions with way more detail - especially when we go over focussing on the ingame tactics.

RizZen on
  • Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I went with a double UAC5 double medium laser build on my Catapult K2 in MWO. It's working out pretty good. The damn thing is still armored with a wet paper bag, but at least now I can get in and do some damage, whereas with double PPC's I struggled to achieve anything.

Dark_Side on
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    I think the Op1M1 edit is cool (I mean barring the general design principle of being able to potentially go through Op1 with not just one but two salvaged Mad Cats lol) but it's just the wonkiness of the objective marking and the fact that despite being listed as an optional objective the mission doesn't actually complete until its done (and blowing the bridge can prevent that objective from being done entirely)

Glad we were able to get a fix for that, tops

Getting consistent CTD on an Op2 mission took some of the wind out of my sails, but otherwise I'm super glad people have a way to play this in 2018
    I'll try running the mission under a different resolution

Dark_Side wrote: »
    I went with a double UAC5 double medium laser build on my Catapult K2 in MWO. It's working out pretty good. The damn thing is still armored with a wet paper bag, but at least now I can get in and do some damage, whereas with double PPC's I struggled to achieve anything.

I like running hot and scary, so I have 2 RAC5s and 2ERML (to shoot down UAVs). I sometimes cower with the team and unload from near teammates. Or more often than not, I go balls out and stare down the enemy forces spraying bullets everywhere.

oosik_betsuni.png

I like running hot and scary, so I have 2 RAC5s and 2ERML (to shoot down UAVs). I sometimes cower with the team and unload from near teammates. Or more often than not, I go balls out and stare down the enemy forces spraying bullets everywhere.
    I believe I somehow managed to fit 2xRAC/5+2xMPL on mine but I'd have to log in to check.

XNnw6Gk.jpg

I believe I somehow managed to fit 2xRAC/5+2xMPL on mine but I'd have to log in to check.

Something like this?

https://mech.nav-alpha.com/#744c8a2e_CPLT-K2